I Could Have Possibly Died This Past Weekend

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Yeah, I totally forgot to post about it, but my fiancee and I nearly got hit by a car. He was the one who wasn't paying attention, but thankfully I was the one who pulled him out of the way in time. Still, I accepted the fact that even though I probably was going to that there was a thought in the back of my mind that I might not make it out of there alive. That's how much I love him.

Coulda been worse. ;)

Qq5JFdw.gif

Yeah, I totally forgot to post about it, but my fiancee and I nearly got hit by a car. He was the one who wasn't paying attention, but thankfully I was the one who pulled him out of the way in time. Still, I accepted the fact that even though I probably was going to that there was a thought in the back of my mind that I might not make it out of there alive. That's how much I love him.
Exciting isnt it. Had a lady back out of ditch across two lanes of traffic right in front of me while I was doing 55-60. First thought that flashed was she's killed me. Second was probably dont want to go through the windshield so I threw the car into a slideHit the rear of her brand new van, the vehicles spun together and right back into the ditch she came out of. All I got was a little soreness the next day. Super trooper tried to tell me it was my fault.....Judge sided with me, ooops

Forum List

Back