BREAKING: Massive explosion at an industrial building in Medley, Florida.

Bottom line:

Web_capture_19-2-2023_231144_www_zoro_co-2717955.JPG

I also wonder if the "hire anything with a pulse" has anything to do with these accidents?

Worked for Faberge for a short while. One day we had to evacuate because the tank farm was on fire. After watching that I'm guessing we werent far enough away standing across the street. Probably was safer where we were inside

Worked for Faberge for a short while. One day we had to evacuate because the tank farm was on fire. After watching that I'm guessing we werent far enough away standing across the street. Probably was safer where we were inside
I suspect they used a lot of the same solvents as the Dupont paint factory I worked at.....I actually worked in the tank farm. Lots of precautions were taken.....A 10K gallon tank of acetone is no joke.....All of our tools were made of nonferrous Copper Beryllium.....A ballpeen hammer made of it cost around $80.00.

They say acetylene explosion. There is a Laurie's General Welding at that address. Little mom and pop welding shop. The area is industrial and looks big on truck repair. There is also an Airgas store right there. So either the welding shop or the Airgas store went kaboom.

Forum List

Back