I Condemn Holston for His Bigotry.

It's truly disgusting, is what it is.

Which means in this case, it's an apt avatar.

GHook knows her personally, I've seen him say that.
Since Yousef Mohammed claims he lives in Spain, and I believe GHook lives in the U.S., how would they know each other unless GHook picked "Her" up in a Spanish nightclub where Yousef was playing at being a female and they started doing the Tango together? Gee, I wonder if Yousef has become an expert Flamenco dancer since supposedly living in Spain and really knows how to stomp on the taps on his shoes. He probably is very adept with castanets too..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S98igklNBDc]Flamenco Dancer - YouTube[/ame]

As to GH's comment - I had assumed it was intended as irony/sarcasm, since it was a direct response to the idiocy of making insane accusations and calling me a 'shill'.

As to GH's comment - I had assumed it was intended as irony/sarcasm, since it was a direct response to the idiocy of making insane accusations and calling me a 'shill'.

LOL...how could i have misread such a valiant and chivalrous gentleman.

so what is the standard? trivial name calling exonerates us from our bigoted comments. i mean, i usually wait for two or three dozen directed at me before i think of going off even.

Seal, I just gave you my impression: I don't ask or expect anyone else to agree with me. As for 'going off', you can do that quite well on your own - you need no assistance from anyone else for that.

roudy sez...

"Praise to Allah there are over 520,000 Jews in Judeah and Samaria ancient homeland of the Jews, which the Bastard invading Muslims changed to West Bank. After the Gaza experience the world realized that no amount of land or concession Israel makes will satisfy or provide peace with these savages."

http://www.usmessageboard.com/6749858-post14.html
Notice how the truth really, really upsets this whiner.

irosie says...

"sherri is a typical daughter of CONSTANTINE----whose spawn include
adolf abu ali and whose legacy to the world is the genocide of
hundreds of millions --------and the most decidedly racist filth in the history
of mankind. The root of sherri shit is the ROMAN EMPIRE----the same
that crucified hundreds of thousands including one Yehoshua ben
Yosef----a talmudist of approximately 2000 years ago --born in Judea.

aside from genocides in the FAR EAST----the genocides of the world
were performed in the name of one ISA whose some depraved
dogs identify with Yehoshua ben Yosef----talmudist of Judea---aka
Jesus of Nazareth---born in bethlehem which is a city of JUDEA
He was ---paternally ---a descendant of JUDAH ----son of Jacob (Israel)
Jesus of Nazareth incessantly quoted the very same talmud that
sherri spits upon and about which she lies in the mannner of her fellow
spawn of CONSTANTINE ----father of the Inquisition---the FILTH OF SHARIAH
dhimmia ---and NAZISM and the KU KLUX KLAN

http://www.usmessageboard.com/6797479-post719.html

but it doesn't change my opinion of holston one single bit.

LOL...of course, bigots come in a lot of varieties. i could complain about irose until i am blure in the face but i am a goy and would have little effect. however, holston is a goy lie me so maybe he will get the pic.

GHook knows her personally, I've seen him say that.
Since Yousef Mohammed claims he lives in Spain, and I believe GHook lives in the U.S., how would they know each other unless GHook picked "Her" up in a Spanish nightclub where Yousef was playing at being a female and they started doing the Tango together? Gee, I wonder if Yousef has become an expert Flamenco dancer since supposedly living in Spain and really knows how to stomp on the taps on his shoes. He probably is very adept with castanets too..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S98igklNBDc]Flamenco Dancer - YouTube[/ame]
JStone told me once that Jos cleans toilets in Spain. Then Jos got fired for drinking on the job...from the toilets.

I would suggest most jewish guys have tried gay sex as a way of trying to get some friction pleasure going on their cut nerve endings, on what was the most sensitive part of a male sex organ, the underside of the foreskin

I would suggest most jewish guys have tried gay sex as a way of trying to get some friction pleasure going on their cut nerve endings, on what was the most sensitive part of a male sex organ, the underside of the foreskin
Why, Yousef Mohammed, you sound very sexually frustrated to me. Do you miss your Ayatollah boyfriend that you had to leave behind in Iran? Sad, isn't it, that in your old country they are hanging Gays while the Ayatollahs are having their boyfriends get that transgender operation so that their boyfriends can become their girlfriends? Aren't you glad that you left? You might be wearing a burkha by now.

Why, Yousef Mohammed, you sound very sexually frustrated to me. Do you miss your Ayatollah boyfriend that you had to leave behind in Iran? Sad, isn't it, that in your old country they are hanging Gays while the Ayatollahs are having their boyfriends get that transgender operation so that their boyfriends can become their girlfriends? Aren't you glad that you left? You might be wearing a burkha by now.

What makes you think i'm from Iran?:confused:

What makes you think i'm from Iran?:confused:
Yeah, right. You were able to read a sign in Farsi backwards, based a a short "visit" to Iran. Ha ha ha. Why do all these IslamoNazi animals think they are smart? Perhaps you are like Sherri the lunatic, who's shacked up with Iranians. Who gives a damn what you are, really. You're just another sick Jew hating fuck.

Jos sounds like IT has experience having sex with gay Jewish guys. LOL

Jos is an IT. Sub humanoids can be classified as such.

Language right out of the Nazi Playbook, right Roudy !!!
Ha ha ha ha! Jos is a Jew hating Nazi pig who enjoys fantacising about dead Jews. IT has made that clear in more ways than one. What gender do you assign such an animal, you douchebag?

Speaking of Jew haters, you and your boyfriend Squeal belong in that same corner with Jos. Although you seem to perform the services of the jailhouse "bitch" in that crowd. Run along now.

Forum List

Back