I Condemn Holston for His Bigotry.

They can't commit human rights violations, since Arabs aren't humans they are dogs, apes or pigs, your pick! :eek: Shooting a dog in the head doesn't violate any human's rights! :eek:

Last edited:
They can't commit human rights violations, since Arabs aren't humans they are dogs, apes or pigs, your pick! :eek: Shooting a dog in the head doesn't violate any human's rights! :eek:
Have you anything to say, Yousef Mohammed, about your own brethren calling non Muslims pigs, dogs and apes? Plus, have you anything to say about your own clergy saying that Christians and Jews should be killed? Do you, yourself, have any problem at all with your fellow Muslims killing people in the name of their religion?

Have you anything to say, Yousef Mohammed, about your own brethren calling non Muslims pigs, dogs and apes? Plus, have you anything to say about your own clergy saying that Christians and Jews should be killed? Do you, yourself, have any problem at all with your fellow Muslims killing people in the name of their religion?

Jos is a girl smart guy.....:lmao:

I heard that before. But you gotta remember, it's hard to believe anything these Islamist plants say. They are here to spread lies and disinformation, and some of them are paid for it.

Today he is

GHook knows her personally, I've seen him say that.

You don't know that person, you haven't been here long enough. He pretends to be a women then, he's a man. Through PMs he's made it quite clear to me that he's a male, but a bitch either way:gay:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back