I Completed My Tests Today

However the only one I was truly worried about was my math exam. I worried a bit more when the proctor didn't allow me to bring any notes into the exam room.

However, I'm pleased to announce that I got a perfect score on all of my tests, except math, which I got a 97 on.

Of course, I plan to do even better on my next math test, but this is fine for now, I think.

What kind of tests were these?
As in the test content or the test category?

Category?

Finals for high school? Undergrad? Graduate? Ph.D.?

She's 14 years old, so I would say high school.

Cool;

I didn't know her age.

I wonder if this forum is appropriate for one of her age? :eek:
Nothing is said here that one doesn't experience in the 'real world', nothing could really be gained by shielding me from it. People who are kept in a bubble to protect them from all of the ugly things in this world turn out significantly worse than those who are allowed to learn and experience it. Perfect example? Those in Hollywood.

However the only one I was truly worried about was my math exam. I worried a bit more when the proctor didn't allow me to bring any notes into the exam room.

However, I'm pleased to announce that I got a perfect score on all of my tests, except math, which I got a 97 on.

Of course, I plan to do even better on my next math test, but this is fine for now, I think.
Congratulations! :smile::bow2:

upload_2016-10-31_19-38-21.jpeg

Well done Pumpkin Row.

*****HAPPY SMILE*****

:cool:

Forum List

Back