I Completed My Tests Today

However the only one I was truly worried about was my math exam. I worried a bit more when the proctor didn't allow me to bring any notes into the exam room.

However, I'm pleased to announce that I got a perfect score on all of my tests, except math, which I got a 97 on.

Of course, I plan to do even better on my next math test, but this is fine for now, I think.

that explains so much....

what are you, 15?
No respect.

:eusa_naughty:

Why would I treat a disrespectful ignorant child with respect?

However the only one I was truly worried about was my math exam. I worried a bit more when the proctor didn't allow me to bring any notes into the exam room.

However, I'm pleased to announce that I got a perfect score on all of my tests, except math, which I got a 97 on.

Of course, I plan to do even better on my next math test, but this is fine for now, I think.

what are you, 15?
No respect.

Why are you such a bitch, Jillian? :lol:

what are you, 15?
No respect.

Shouldn't you do something to earn respect before my actions can be considered disrespectful?

Shouldn't you be informed, yourself, before calling others ignorant?

Besides those, shouldn't you act with some level of maturity before using the word "child" in a demeaning fashion? Of course, you could try to argue that there's something mature about coming into my thread to insult me and derail it while you have no actual business here. Does it make you feel mature to troll people?

what are you, 15?
No respect.

Shouldn't you do something to earn respect before my actions can be considered disrespectful?

Besides those, shouldn't you act with some level of maturity before using the word "child" in a demeaning fashion? Of course, you could try to argue that there's something mature about coming into my thread to insult me and derail it while you have no actual business here. Does it make you feel mature to troll people?
Congratulations Pumpkin.

Well done.

Your perseverance was well worth the effort.

It matters not what she has to say.

what are you, 15?
No respect.

Your loss.

what are you, 15?
Why are you always such a fucking twat? Even if she was 15 kudos to her for acing her tests and more importantly being civic minded.

Stupid hateful liberal

what are you, 15?
No respect.

You wouldn't know respect if it slapped you in the face. You respect no one. You are so hate filled, I pity you. Plus you have no sense of humor at all.
Or guts. Admit it. Pumpkin pawned you, and she is ...as you put it...a child.

What kind of tests were these?
As in the test content or the test category?

Category?

Finals for high school? Undergrad? Graduate? Ph.D.?

Be careful Pumpkin, today may be the day Jillian can actually get out of her recliner.

Category?

She's 14 years old, so I would say high school.

Category?

Cool;

I didn't know her age.

I wonder if this forum is appropriate for one of her age? :eek:

Category?

Cool;

I didn't know her age.

Doesn't seem that she's too traumatized. :lol:

Category?

Cool;

I didn't know her age.

I think the forum is but many of us can get nasty making it questionable

Category?

She is correct, yes.

Forum List

Back