I Completed My Tests Today

The ones I got wrong were a set of simplification questions, worth 1.5 each, which I ended up missing a step on. The most disappointing part of that is that I properly worked the two before them. I forget which step I missed, but I'll just have to remember studying simplification harder next time. I had a reminder in my notes, and that would have allowed me to get a perfect score, but I was allowed to bring my notes, and wasn't informed ahead of time that their policy on notes had changed. Still, I suppose I should have asked beforehand.

Thank you~

My proverbial hat is off to you. Personally math makes my brain hurt. But next time I need the proportional dimensions for a scaled rhombus -- you're hired. :)
Math annoys me, too. It's actually my worst subject. If I could, I'd go back in time to meet whoever added all of this filler to school, and hit him with my mother's purse(I think she keeps a spare vehicle in there, I don't even know.). Then again, I could blame this stuff on college level work, since what I'm doing now is preparing me for it, maybe I should hit that guy with my mother's purse instead? I don't know, someone needs to get hit with my mother's purse... specifically.

Rue the day when Satan put the alphabet into math!!!!

See that? For me that's the only part that makes sense. Al-gebra is the easiest math.

I like letters over numbers. WAY more sensual.

It was a joke, you dunce.

Full disclosure: I'm Asian....with the whole stereotype: math team, exemptions from final exam, etc.

There's a poster traipsing into danger....
And every post she makes is ever stranger....
With every move she makes
The board does double-takes
Odds are she'll just do the same tomorrow...

Secret
Asian girl
secret
Asian girl
She says she's good with numbers
But what's up with the spandex?

:eusa_dance:

Meh, don't listen to the haters, Pumpkin. You are very smart. At your age, I wasn't even thinking about such things! I was barely thinking at all! :lol:
Thank you, I try to do my best at everything so I can someday achieve my dreams~

It's just difficult to ignore certain ones, because you see them acting that way towards so many people, and you get this urge to shut them up. I really can't stand trolls.

My proverbial hat is off to you. Personally math makes my brain hurt. But next time I need the proportional dimensions for a scaled rhombus -- you're hired. :)
Math annoys me, too. It's actually my worst subject. If I could, I'd go back in time to meet whoever added all of this filler to school, and hit him with my mother's purse(I think she keeps a spare vehicle in there, I don't even know.). Then again, I could blame this stuff on college level work, since what I'm doing now is preparing me for it, maybe I should hit that guy with my mother's purse instead? I don't know, someone needs to get hit with my mother's purse... specifically.

See that? For me that's the only part that makes sense. Al-gebra is the easiest math.

Full disclosure: I'm Asian....with the whole stereotype: math team, exemptions from final exam, etc.

Secret
Asian girl
secret
Asian girl

Personally, I think she looks nice in spandex~

Secret
Asian girl
secret
Asian girl

OK since you told me about "the animé community" (YUUGE generation gap right there) here's the reference to my parody above:

Secret
Asian girl
secret
Asian girl

http://www.usmessageboard.com/sports/184808-finally-gettin-up-in-the-world.html

Secret
Asian girl
secret
Asian girl

http://www.usmessageboard.com/sports/184808-finally-gettin-up-in-the-world.html
Yesss, definitely think she looks nice in spandex~

Secret
Asian girl
secret
Asian girl

OK since you told me about "the animé community" (YUUGE generation gap right there) here's the reference to my parody above:

That guy has a nice voice~

My grandfather is fond of this song.

Secret
Asian girl
secret
Asian girl

That guy has a nice voice~

My grandfather is fond of this song.

Oh thanks a LOT.

Touché.

Guess I'll ring the nurse so I can drink my lunch now, by crackies.

Because a child shouldn't pretend to know more than the grown ups.

Unlike like yourself, PR doesn't have to pretend to be smart. :lol:

that's kind of funny given that she and you aren't particularly smart at all. but i expect nothing less from trumpsters. :cuckoo:

she's a child...she can still learn. you, however, are hopeless.

Sometimes children know more than their elders... I know you know everything, walk on water, and can save the world with one word, but us mere mortals learn from each other and are not as great as the divine individual you believe you are!

she doesn't appear to know more than anyone.

and she's nasty to boot.... my only point was that her posts are childish and ignorant. her age just confirmed what i knew.

"...her posts are childish and ignorant."

Ever hear that 'pot and kettle' thing?

yes, you should heed those words

that's kind of funny given that she and you aren't particularly smart at all. but i expect nothing less from trumpsters. :cuckoo:

Sometimes children know more than their elders... I know you know everything, walk on water, and can save the world with one word, but us mere mortals learn from each other and are not as great as the divine individual you believe you are!

and she's nasty to boot.... my only point was that her posts are childish and ignorant. her age just confirmed what i knew.

"...her posts are childish and ignorant."

Ever hear that 'pot and kettle' thing?

yes, you should heed those words

OMG!!!

A 'so are you' post!

You couldn't have done a more perfect job of proving my post.

Much thanks.

It sounds to me like you're just trying to convince yourself that I'm not smarter and better informed than you. It's okay, admitting it is the first step to bettering yourself. Just work hard at it and follow my example, and one day you may be half as smart and well-informed as me, but significantly older~

Anyway, with that problem solved, don't you have Liberal propaganda to spew? There are enough threads for that already, so run along now~
Linus of the Peanuts gang had a good comeback for Lucy.
"If you were half as smart as you think you are you wouldn't be half as smart as I think you are."

and she's nasty to boot

Nasty? Pumpkin???? LOL You have really lost it jilly. And judgmental to the extreme. I feel sorry for you..........BUT am very glad Pumpkin doesn't allow you to run over her.
You should be ashamed for bullying her like you do.
I am sure you will have to look up the word ashamed. It isn't in your vocabulary. Only arrogance and pure misery are.

Yes, she is. What about it?

Face it Jilly, it's clear to see that you're jealous of Pumpkin Row.

You're jealous that she's smarter and knows WTF she's talking about than you. You're even jealous that she is more well liked than you. That's why you post the crap that you do. To try and convince others and yourself otherwise. :cuckoo:

But you'll never admit it, and no one expects a disgruntled old bat like yourself to anyways.

Last edited:
However the only one I was truly worried about was my math exam. I worried a bit more when the proctor didn't allow me to bring any notes into the exam room.

However, I'm pleased to announce that I got a perfect score on all of my tests, except math, which I got a 97 on.

Of course, I plan to do even better on my next math test, but this is fine for now, I think.

What kind of tests were these?

However the only one I was truly worried about was my math exam. I worried a bit more when the proctor didn't allow me to bring any notes into the exam room.

However, I'm pleased to announce that I got a perfect score on all of my tests, except math, which I got a 97 on.

Of course, I plan to do even better on my next math test, but this is fine for now, I think.

What kind of tests were these?
As in the test content or the test category?

that explains so much....

what are you, 15?
No respect.

:eusa_naughty:

Yes, she is. What about it?

And your posts are...?

Eloquent and articulate?

And your posts are...?

Eloquent and articulate?
Because wingbuts can tell?

Forum List

Back