I changed my avatar...

Ravi already posted it.

I thought we've been over this already?

Yeah...Radioman and I share an ass.

Sometimes it leads to problems...like when we want to sit down or take a shit...but generally it works out pretty well.

We alternate cheeks on Thursdays.

When we were kids, it was great...when I did something naughty on the weeks that Radioman had the asscheeks, my mother would try to spank me and I would just laugh when she hurt her hand on my exposed sharp ischial tuberocities.

:lol: Good times!

Yeah...Radioman and I share an ass.

Sometimes it leads to problems...like when we want to sit down or take a shit...but generally it works out pretty well.

We alternate cheeks on Thursdays.

When we were kids, it was great...when I did something naughty on the weeks that Radioman had the asscheeks, my mother would try to spank me and I would just laugh when she hurt her hand on my exposed sharp ischial tuberosities.

Ischial tuberocities is geocities failed spinoff company.

Perhaps a flaw in the marble that had to be hidden?

Or perhaps David was a self-flaggelator?

I may be wrong, but I had always thought it was a sling... David and Goliath? And if you look at the hand by his side, it appears he may be holding a stone.

Immie

Ooh..I'll bet you're right!

I know that David refused Saul's armor when he went out to fight Goliath, but I highly doubt he went out to that field completely nude.

Immie

I may be wrong, but I had always thought it was a sling... David and Goliath? And if you look at the hand by his side, it appears he may be holding a stone.

Immie

I know that David refused Saul's armor when he went out to fight Goliath, but I highly doubt he went out to that field completely nude.

Immie

He had stones.

ba-dum-bum. I'll be here all week. Tip yer waitresses. Try the veal.

Immie

Immie

Not only that, but wasn't he like, 9 years old?

Still, it's a great work of art.

(l )( l)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ImZTwYwCug]YouTube - Sir Mix-A-Lot - I like big butts ( Official Music Video )[/ame]

When we were kids, it was great...when I did something naughty on the weeks that Radioman had the asscheeks, my mother would try to spank me and I would just laugh when she hurt her hand on my exposed sharp ischial tuberosities.

Ischial tuberocities is geocities failed spinoff company.

Geocities is a failed company in it's own right.

Ya, but I couldn't think of a better joke.

Much to my surprise, a few of the "he men" felt uncomfortable about it. Being the nice sweetness and light person that I am I didn't want anyone to be offended.

But it surprised me that any many males felt threatened by it. :eek:

Oh come on. What did ya wimp out for?

She's full of shit--again

No she's not. Believe it or not, a person/people reported it as "offensive" :evil:

Lightweights.

Forum List

Back