I can't imagine being a democrat

For folks who fancy themselves to be knowledgeable and capable of critical thinking, some of you seem confused.

Let me see......

“I voted for Hillary. She lost and we have Trump....largely due to people who voted third party. So....I’ll never vote for a major party candidate for national office again. Fuckin’ horror show.”

Does that sum it up?

Really odd.

`
Both parties to me are totally corrupt. I voted for Obama in 2008 but by 2010, I blew off him and the democrats. Republican has never been an option for me. I was for Bernie Sanders until he backed Hillary. I voted for Jill Stein of the green party in 2012 and 2016 until I saw this image;
`
170405-putin-flynn-dinner-jhc-1700-ae6b4cdd270c7a7f3720c0df3b07f.jpg

`
Apparently the Greens are just as corrupt as the other two parties. At this point, I'll vote for the best candidate available, including any independents.
`
Why is that picture an issue for you? Any viable candidate is going to, out of necessity, come into contact with people like those seated at the table.

Someone is obsessed.
Hillary-Clinton-Free-Speech-censorship.jpg

And hopefully she never goes away.

That's all the GOP can hope for really

Ya know, I almost hoped she would go to prison.

Not now. Mrs. "destroy all the female accusers of my husband", needs to keep preaching to the right on how to treat women.

For folks who fancy themselves to be knowledgeable and capable of critical thinking, some of you seem confused.

Let me see......

“I voted for Hillary. She lost and we have Trump....largely due to people who voted third party. So....I’ll never vote for a major party candidate for national office again. Fuckin’ horror show.”

Does that sum it up?

Really odd.
And here I thought Hillary lost because of Putin

Hillary-Clinton-Free-Speech-censorship.jpg

Yep, now I'm really confused.

mean really. They have really shown their butts of late, trashing everyone that they disagree with and plotting to overthrow a sitting President.

Only two kinds of people vote Republican.

Millionaires and morons.

Check your bank account if you still aren't clear which category you fall into.

I can't remember, which ones are they again?

alg-soros-buffett-jpg.jpg

They are billionaires, so they must be simple morons.

I mean really. They have really shown their butts of late, trashing everyone that they disagree with and plotting to overthrow a sitting President.

But if that were not bad enough, they have to defend the following:

1. Open border? Who in their right mind does not want a secure border? Who gets in is another topic altogether.
2. Higher taxes? Who wants higher taxes? It's not like the higher the taxes, the more free stuff we get. They make it sound like we have to obtain the funds first to redistribute when the reality is all they do is run deficits regardless.
3. Single payer system? The ink is not even dry on Obamacare and the same people that sold us those lies are not trying to sell us a Single payer system? Really?
4. There are really 56 some sexes? Using the term "man" and "woman" is offensive? You people are insane.
5. You miss Obama's foreign policy? Really? Mass genocide in Syria and subsequent mass immigration as Obama and the UN just watch? Libya was turned into an ISIS stronghold with a US ambassador murdered? North Korea making threats and flying missiles all over the Pacific with impunity? Drawing red lines in the sand with Syria that you back down from? Pulling completely out of Iraq and letting that become an ISIS stronghold? Giving Iran billions of dollars despite the fact they chant death to the US every day and spread terrorism all over the Middle East?
6. Legalize drugs? Really? In a country where about 200 people drop dead every day, you want it to be legalized and have more of it?

About the only thing I give Obama credit for is killing Bin Laden.

There, run on that Dims.
I can imagine it if I the brains of applesauce and was easily manipulated by cult leaders.

Being a Democrat is actually pretty easy ...

... Start as a Republican, then remove all sense of personal responsibility. Add a heaping, helping of outrage on everything.

Finally, never abandon the fervent belief that you, and only you, can save the world.

Being a Democrat is easier than being an ill-mannered, ill-disciplined petulant 5-year-old.

Being a Democrat is actually pretty easy ...

... Start as a Republican, then remove all sense of personal responsibility. Add a heaping, helping of outrage on everything.

Finally, never abandon the fervent belief that you, and only you, can save the world.

Being a Democrat is easier than being an ill-mannered, ill-disciplined petulant 5-year-old.

That's DOCTOR ill-mannered, ill-disciplined petulant 5-year-old.

Again, just so credible.

I can't remember, which ones are they again?

sorry you miss the point.

Only one party is putting hte INTERESTS of the rich above those of working people.

But the GOP Is VERY GOOD at playing on your racial, sexual and religious fears to get you to vote against your own economic interests.

If 2008 wasn't a wakeup call for you, the recession of 2019 probably won't be, either.

Yeah, this is a shit show. I'll vote mostly Democrat locally and state-wide, but I'm done with the party nationally.

It'll be third party there. Whomever comes closest to my views, I'll just forgive the stuff I don't like.

Fuckin' horror movie.

Stormy Mac is upset his white male privilege is being challenged.
"Innocent until proven guilty" is white make privilege?

I mean really. They have really shown their butts of late, trashing everyone that they disagree with and plotting to overthrow a sitting President.

But if that were not bad enough, they have to defend the following:

1. Open border? Who in their right mind does not want a secure border? Who gets in is another topic altogether.
2. Higher taxes? Who wants higher taxes? It's not like the higher the taxes, the more free stuff we get. They make it sound like we have to obtain the funds first to redistribute when the reality is all they do is run deficits regardless.
3. Single payer system? The ink is not even dry on Obamacare and the same people that sold us those lies are not trying to sell us a Single payer system? Really?
4. There are really 56 some sexes? Using the term "man" and "woman" is offensive? You people are insane.
5. You miss Obama's foreign policy? Really? Mass genocide in Syria and subsequent mass immigration as Obama and the UN just watch? Libya was turned into an ISIS stronghold with a US ambassador murdered? North Korea making threats and flying missiles all over the Pacific with impunity? Drawing red lines in the sand with Syria that you back down from? Pulling completely out of Iraq and letting that become an ISIS stronghold? Giving Iran billions of dollars despite the fact they chant death to the US every day and spread terrorism all over the Middle East?
6. Legalize drugs? Really? In a country where about 200 people drop dead every day, you want it to be legalized and have more of it?

About the only thing I give Obama credit for is killing Bin Laden.

There, run on that Dims.
No need to imagine it just ask any husband who's wife has severe PMS what it's like to be around her and you will get a pretty good idea of what it's like to be a Democrat

Forum List

Back