Who will the Left destroy next?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
First they attacked Trump for colluding with Russia. I mean really, he is sooooo stupid and inept, how could he possible win on his own? It must have been Putin, so that makes Trump a traitor as well. Then they said he was a racist, just cuz. Then they said he rapes women because he made some private comment decades ago about grabbing women. I think that was all well and good, especially for a guy that has a loose tongue and not all that likeable at times.

But then they destroy Brett Kavanaugh. The man is brilliant and well respected, so they could not attack him as stupid or inept. No, they had to declare him a rapist for all the world to condemn him that was done at 17 years old while drunk out of his mind. Even if he did do it, it's not like he would remember any of it.

Then we have Kanye West. Sure, he is stupid, as is most of the entertainment business, but that was not good enough for the Left. No, they had to call him a token negro and say he was crazy as well.

So who is next?

I have never met a more vile and reprehensible group that the far radical Left. You have their leaders, like Hillary Clinton and Maxine Waters and Eric Holder, clamoring for people to be uncivil and chase people out of restaurants. Then to add insult to injury, Hillary tried to destroy the women who accused her husband of sexual assault.

Last edited:
their own party ?

--LOL

No, people like Keith Ellison who beats his girl friend is a star in the DNC.

It's all about power.

They are godless and vacuous and have no soul. They scream obscenities and threaten to murder Trump like Madonna.

Funny, I thought that was illegal

Shrug, guess not.

their own party ?

--LOL

No, people like Keith Ellison who beats his girl friend is a star in the DNC.

It's all about power.

They are godless and vacuous and have no soul. They scream obscenities and threaten to murder Trump like Madonna.

Funny, I thought that was illegal

Shrug, guess not.

yes what is left of the party thinks he is a hero

folks are running away from the party at breakneck speed

But they have been doing this forever. Just look at what they did to Clarence Thomas. Look what they did to Ben Carson. They are especially evil to blacks in the GOP.

I reckon they still are bitter about losing the slaves.

I do have some pity on them though. All they have going for them is slander. Imagine for a second they debate issues. They would be torn to shreds.

But they have been doing this forever. Just look at what they did to Clarence Thomas. Look what they did to Ben Carson. They are especially evil to blacks in the GOP.

they still are trying to enslave people

True, take their jobs, destroy the economy, and make everyone dependent upon them for everything.

Health care will be next.

True, take their jobs, destroy the economy, and make everyone dependent upon them for everything.

Health care will be next.

indeed

you seen this in the reservation system

and more recently the ghetto system

They do not act like a political party anyome. They resemble an old school Mafia family that puts hits out on anyone threatening their power.

Like Trump doesn't go after people?

Trump does not stick his tail between his legs and walk away like "W", if that is what you mean.

Honesty, the only time I've seen "W" rag on someone is when Trump took office. He kept his trap shut as the Left was coming after him for war crimes, and kept his trap shut the entire time Obama was President and trashed him. He said it was not becoming for a President to comment on a predecessor. However, once Trump got in there he had no problems coming after him, did he.

Very telling.

First they attacked Trump for colluding with Russia. I mean really, he is sooooo stupid and inept, how could he possible win on his own? It must have been Putin, so that makes Trump a traitor as well. Then they said he was a racist, just cuz. Then they said he rapes women because he made some private comment decades ago about grabbing women. I think that was all well and good, especially for a guy that has a loose tongue and not all that likeable at times.

But then they destroy Brett Kavanaugh. The man is brilliant and well respected, so they could not attack him as stupid or inept. No, they had to declare him a rapist for all the world to condemn him that was done at 17 years old while drunk out of his mind. Even if he did do it, it's not like he would remember any of it.

Then we have Kanye West. Sure, he is stupid, as is most of the entertainment business, but that was not good enough for the Left. No, they had to call him a token negro and say he was crazy as well.

So who is next?

I have never met a more vile and reprehensible group that the far radical Left. You have their leaders, like Hillary Clinton and Maxine Waters and Eric Holder, clamoring for people to be uncivil and chase people out of restaurants. Then to add insult to injury, Hillary tried to destroy the women who accused her husband of sexual assault.

You understand that Mueller hasn't finished his investigation yet, right?

So who is next?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Kanye West is married to a pretty powerful and wealthy family. He should not be underestimated.

So who is next?

One must ask themselves how did he know Russia was looking for them?

So who is next?

I understand.

What I don't understand is why they still are having an investigation when they already know he is guilty, just like Kavanaugh.

Hillary-Clinton-Free-Speech-censorship.jpg

Forum List

Back