I cant even make this shit up. Went on a date the first time this year and cant believe the outcome

I don’t get dating and I maybe slightly autistic !!
I just liked to drill it up there .
That's how you get her in the mood in the first place.

Either that and/or play guitar.
What about the GHB date rape drugs
Zero odor and clear and can easily slip in a drink .
Person wakes up the next day and you can drop off in a cozy park .
Dose depends on the game I am hunting
. Who wants to only eat the same food ??
Boring

Good day
I am off to get semi drunk and eat popcorn and candy

Does Philly have any good Jewish bathhouses ??
Not getting any luck here for gods sakes

Me and a woman have to get somewhere together.

She can drive 5 miles out of her way to pick me up, or I can drive 40 miles out of my way to pick her up.

We compromised, and I'm driving 40 miles out of my way.

I miss craigslist personals and telephone dating services

We met at a Brick Oven Pizza place and shared a few laughs and easy flowing conversation. Then after dinner I suggested walking to the park and on our way to the park we noticed some rain drops. And we were both like........"i didnt see shit on the news about rain." So it was only drizzling and we still went to the park and sat under a huge tree. While sitting down she told me I had nice eyes and nice hair and that was my first time being complimented on a date in about 12 years. Then she was asking about my last relationship so I clearly could feel she was interested. Then we decided to leave because it was getting chilly outside. So she wanted for an Uber and when the guy arrived, he stopped in the middle of the street so she had to jump in the car right away. I didnt get a chance to hug goodbye but once she got in the car she sent a text saying........"sorry I had to rush off like that I got nervous but call me later"

So I was like "ok I will" I called around 10:45pm and no answer. So then the next day I sent her a text asking "how was her monday? She responded with this bullshit text below and as soon as I read it I knew I would never see her again

""Hey sorry I went to my moms yesterday and was there late. I just got done work I need to eat something Im super cranky lol Thanks again for dinner and drinks yesterday"

After that positive experience that led to ghosting, how the fuck can I go on another date? Im never looking at another woman again

Ask yourself what she would think of you if she read this thread. Real women, and I'm talking real, straight women now, they want a real man—not some emotional faucet who gushes internet tears every time he gets rejected.

The first date with the woman I would eventually marry was a bloody disaster. She was living with her parents at the time and even though she was in her 30's she had a strict curfew and wasn't allowed to stay out all night. I knew nothing about this at the time. We were supposed to meet at a local diner around 9pm and then go bowling or roller skating. She never showed until 1am in the morning, continuously postponing dinner by text while I drove around a distant city waiting and waiting.

I was in a horrible mood by the time she arrived. It is safe to say I really kind of never wanted to see her again after a tense dinner, and she felt the same way because I was in full on paratrooper aggressive dick mode. Then again, I hated most civilians at the time, so allow me to digress on that one.

Anyway, we decided to speak on the phone and try to set up another date some months later and that's when I learned she'd had to sneak out of her parents' house to see me on our first date after they'd gone to bed.

Moral of the story . . . sometimes people have odd obligations and or limitations on their lives which prevent YOU, their potential love interest, from becoming the focus of their existence. Man, you've got to show a serious level of indifference at times, with women, in order to get anywhere with them. And whatever else you do, don't stand around in front of a women like a kid with his hand held out waiting for a piece of candy. Cowboy up and take what you want, both literally and figuratively, or accept defeat and Charlie Mike.

Ask yourself what she would think of you if she read this thread. Real women, and I'm talking real, straight women now, they want a real man—not some emotional faucet who gushes internet tears every time he gets rejected.

The first date with the woman I would eventually marry was a bloody disaster. She was living with her parents at the time and even though she was in her 30's she had a strict curfew and wasn't allowed to stay out all night. I knew nothing about this at the time. We were supposed to meet at a local diner around 9pm and then go bowling or roller skating. She never showed until 1am in the morning, continuously postponing dinner by text while I drove around a distant city waiting and waiting.

I was in a horrible mood by the time she arrived. It is safe to say I really kind of never wanted to see her again after a tense dinner, and she felt the same way because I was in full on paratrooper aggressive dick mode. Then again, I hated most civilians at the time, so allow me to digress on that one.

Anyway, we decided to speak on the phone and try to set up another date some months later and that's when I learned she'd had to sneak out of her parents' house to see me on our first date after they'd gone to bed.

Moral of the story . . . sometimes people have odd obligations and or limitations on their lives which prevent YOU, their potential love interest, from becoming the focus of their existence. Man, you've got to show a serious level of indifference at times, with women, in order to get anywhere with them. And whatever else you do, don't stand around in front of a women like a kid with his hand held out waiting for a piece of candy. Cowboy up and take what you want, both literally and figuratively, or accept defeat and Charlie Mike.
what do you mean by level of indifference?

We met at a Brick Oven Pizza place and shared a few laughs and easy flowing conversation. Then after dinner I suggested walking to the park and on our way to the park we noticed some rain drops. And we were both like........"i didnt see shit on the news about rain." So it was only drizzling and we still went to the park and sat under a huge tree. While sitting down she told me I had nice eyes and nice hair and that was my first time being complimented on a date in about 12 years. Then she was asking about my last relationship so I clearly could feel she was interested. Then we decided to leave because it was getting chilly outside. So she wanted for an Uber and when the guy arrived, he stopped in the middle of the street so she had to jump in the car right away. I didnt get a chance to hug goodbye but once she got in the car she sent a text saying........"sorry I had to rush off like that I got nervous but call me later"

So I was like "ok I will" I called around 10:45pm and no answer. So then the next day I sent her a text asking "how was her monday? She responded with this bullshit text below and as soon as I read it I knew I would never see her again

""Hey sorry I went to my moms yesterday and was there late. I just got done work I need to eat something Im super cranky lol Thanks again for dinner and drinks yesterday"

After that positive experience that led to ghosting, how the fuck can I go on another date? Im never looking at another woman again
Don't' be an asshole and ruin a good deal, give the lady a chance. A woman in this day and age has to be careful and cautious. Leave an open invitation and see what happens.

Don't' be an asshole and ruin a good deal, give the lady a chance. A woman in this day and age has to be careful and cautious. Leave an open invitation and see what happens.
she tells me to call when I get home and dont answer the phone. The dumb bitch gave me compliments and asked about my last relationship and then disappears

I'm starting to think she might be a smart lady the way you're acting.
Im pissed because I pushed a playoff game to the side to go meet this weirdo and paid for dinner and it was all for nothing.

I know for a fact now that if I ever see THANKS in a text after a date she is not interested

Forum List

Back