"TRUMP DID THIS" Commercial on abortion is totally deceptive, emotional pandering.

Trump cultists should act like grownups and stop crying when they get butthurt, given that it tells Democrats what strategies to keep using.

But they can't. Crying over their butthurt is what defines them. They can't stop. The rest of their cult cries when they get butthurt, so all Trump cultists feel obligated to do the same.

Opinion posing as fact.

How would anyone know for sure that an appointee would overturn a ruling? Is it acceptable for a nominee to have a prejudgement? Is this controversial?

And other Republican Presidents did not pay lip service to the issue. Trump had help with the now hated-by-shits-like-you McConnell, who refused to allow Obama to fill a vacancy.

All of Bush's and Trump's Supreme appointments are Heritage Foundation judges hell bent on one day making abortion a crime of murder. It's not very popular idea though so not easy to do.

The MSM is notorious for designing stories so that the gullible reader gets the impression they want even though it is entirely disingenuous or a flat out lie.

Trump had zero to do with SCOTUS ruling on Roe but he did totally agree with it. He also remains staunchly pro life while strongly disagreeing with the few states that have passed ridiculously draconian laws to restrict or ban abortion. He has not spelled it out in its entirety but I suspect he agrees with the intent of Roe but, as most Patriots do, he despised the Democrats'/leftists' corruption of Roe to make it into something it was never intended to be.
You mean like Tucker and FOX, who had to pay out a billion dollars with another billion in the pipeline?

All of Bush's and Trump's Supreme appointments are Heritage Foundation judges hell bent on one day making abortion a crime of murder. It's not very popular idea though so not easy to do.
You mean Trump was not alone?
Trump is the only one in the Swamp in the GOP who would have appointed conservative justices who might overturn it.

Up until Trump, GOP Presidents just lied about wanting to do it.

But, Americans love killing babies. This is Murika damn it!! Baby kill'in is Constitutional don't ya know.
The above poster is full of it?

Should states be able to ban firearms? Do you believe if states want to ban firearms, they only need to pass an amendment that TRUMPS the 2nd?

I thought it was illegal in NYC to own a gun but not anymore

The NYPD approved fewer new licenses to people requesting permits to carry or keep firearms in their homes or businesses in 2022 than the year prior, data obtained by THE CITY shows — despite the 2022 U.S. Supreme Court ruling that found a key provision of the state’s long-standing gun control law violated the Second Amendment right to bear arms.

In 2021, the NYPD — which vets firearm permits — received 4,663 applications and approved 2,591 of them, about 56%, all under the stricter “proper cause” standard the Supreme Court struck down last year. That standard required gun owners in New York to show “proper cause” in order to receive a permit to carry a weapon, but the court said licenses should be granted by default unless there was a specific reason to deny an applicant.

I thought it was illegal in NYC to own a gun but not anymore

The NYPD approved fewer new licenses to people requesting permits to carry or keep firearms in their homes or businesses in 2022 than the year prior, data obtained by THE CITY shows — despite the 2022 U.S. Supreme Court ruling that found a key provision of the state’s long-standing gun control law violated the Second Amendment right to bear arms.

In 2021, the NYPD — which vets firearm permits — received 4,663 applications and approved 2,591 of them, about 56%, all under the stricter “proper cause” standard the Supreme Court struck down last year. That standard required gun owners in New York to show “proper cause” in order to receive a permit to carry a weapon, but the court said licenses should be granted by default unless there was a specific reason to deny an applicant.

fyi: I am not anti-gun ownership. I have/had a concealed carry permit.

It was never illegal to own a gun in NYC.

fyi: I am not anti-gun ownership. I have/had a concealed carry permit.

It was never illegal to own a gun in NYC.

I know. This isn't like Republicans deep down wanting to ban abortion or privatize social security and medicare. They think us liberals want to take their guns. We don't. I myself own 5 guns.

The problem for me is if the shit hits the fan, I want Americans well armed. So I want my conservative buddies to have AR15's and other assault rifles. If our government gets corrupted I don't want to be out gunned.

But I also don't like EVERY Tom Dick and Crazy being able to get a gun.

Think about this. A 18 year old gang member with no record can buy a gun. Wouldn't it be wise to do a background check before saying yes to a gun purchase?

But based on how the GOP vetted George Santos, I already know they aren't into doing background checks.

You mean like Tucker and FOX, who had to pay out a billion dollars with another billion in the pipeline?

Whataboutism isn't intelligent debate Dante. Have a great day.

I focus on what Trump has done and will do for the betterment of the country. I don't pay attention to what he says day to day. I leave that to the Trump haters.
Yep. I'll take hyperbole, being annoying, even obnoxious every day of the week to get what Trump was able to do for this country and promises to do again over the self-righteous, politically correct, 'woke' numbnuts who presume to judge him while denying, lying about and/or ignoring all the good that he did.

I focus on what Trump has done and will do for the betterment of the country. I don't pay attention to what he says day to day. I leave that to the Trump haters.

Well he isn't going to do shit and he didn't really do shit. And whatever good he did, Biden is continuing those policies. But he did so much bad, you must be a right wing retard.

I keep going back to the fact his companies cheat us of taxes and hire illegals. Dude, if you are uneducated blue collar, you're a fool if you think Trump cares about you.

Ultimately if Republicans get back into power they'll say this is a great economy and anyone not doing better only has themselves to blame. Including all the uneducated whites who now live in economic despair ever since Republicans and companies sent all their highest paying blue collar jobs to China, Mexico and India.

• Fact
Reactions: cnm
That'll play strong to Democrats ... the truth is only men are to blame ... they are completely ignorant in these matters ... and if you believe God, men have enmity towards these issues ... Genesis 3:15 ... wheat them and reap ...

Trump: 'I was able to kill Roe v. Wade'​

The former president and front-runner for the 2024 Republican nomination leans into his key role in eliminating federal abortion rights, taking credit for state-level bans.
Ending Roe didn't end abortion. The decision went back to the states where it always belonged.

The commercial blames Trump for the SCOTUS decision to overturn Roe v Wade. Lie. Oddly the commercial is a melodrama of the woman crying over her babybook so apparently she WANTED the baby. Huh? Then we learn she developed an infection and almost died because she was allegedly denied care. Huh? But the entire commercial is designed to make you think Trump killed her baby. So abortionists should back Trump I guess. :dunno: What a jumbled mess of a commercial. Typical Democrat BS.

Trump claimed credit. Then he saw the backlash. Of course all you Trump supporters cheered it and gave him credit for Appointing the Justices that overturned Roe.

You told yourselves that the polling on the issue, consistent for decades, that a majority of about 60% was a lie. No way could that many people support Roe.

But as they learned in Blood Red Kansas, and Wisconsin, and Michigan. They learned the polling was accurate.

Now all of a sudden the same people cheering and crowing, bragging they had done this, are waving their hands and claiming they aren’t to blame.

This story was in the news, long before the commercial. Texas law allows for the danger to the mother exception. But the problem is that it isn’t defined. If a Prosecutor can find a Doctor who says the mother wasn’t at risk, the Doctor who performed the Abortion can be charged with a crime.

Trump did this. You on the Right did this. You risked that woman’s life for rhetoric. You are reaping the crop.

I would guess somewhere in the pack of Common liars some rise to new heights of commotions.
The Tongue in cheek half lie with a smile is out and the complete liar with a smile is in. Well
documented in pictures and Videos. It's the Complete package, the Liars, the videos and the smirks/smiles.
Of course, the best of all can get away with the constant frown except when / unless he's talking. You
Know it's the Bragg/lies, Braggs/lies, Braggs/lies. I'm sure the abortion is still available out there.
Many Home looking businesses have Garages to drive into and then leave later. You know you can
dig up 100,000 lawns and never find an ounce of Rhodium Ore.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back