I can’t breathe again but in LA cops

See post #148
Does not support your argument. They did not kill the guy in hood, and there is nothing wrong with cops not making summary execution judgement on people, in the hood, the gray areas or the suburbs. It is not their job. They should be afraid of the consequences of their actions. They still are not, so turn up the heat until they are. They are police, but do not police their own, more like republicans never speaking bad of another republican, even when words or actions are just abominable. It this what the right wing want?

Most states you automatically lose your license for a year, never seen where you were forced to give blood unless a crime had taken place.
DUI is a crime and once you are arrested they can and will demand a breathalyzer and/or Blood.

All they need is RAS and that gives them an instant warrant.

Does not support your argument. They did not kill the guy in hood, and there is nothing wrong with cops not making summary execution judgement on people, in the hood, the gray areas or the suburbs. It is not their job. They should be afraid of the consequences of their actions. They still are not, so turn up the heat until they are. They are police, but do not police their own, more like republicans never speaking bad of another republican, even when words or actions are just abominable. It this what the right wing want?
They did not kill the guy at all

he died resisting the legal system after using alcohol and dangerous drugs

Was given ample opportunity to comply and decided to fight.

Dumbass, just like GF, deserved what he got.
Just like Floyd he deserved to be treated within the bounds of the law and policy which doesn't include death by torture.

Again, once you are in custody and subdued, they have an affirmative legal duty to protect you and to immediately stop using force of any kind.

Just like Floyd he deserved to be treated within the bounds of the law and policy which doesn't include death by torture.

Again, once you are in custody and subdued, they have an affirmative legal duty to protect you and to immediately stop using force of any kind.

He was not subdued. He was fighting until the end. He was offered ample opportunity to comply, and he refused. Then he started yelling like an idiot after the cops said fuck this, put him on the ground.

Again, the idiot got what he deserved.

He was not subdued. He was fighting until the end. He was offered ample opportunity to comply, and he refused. Then he started yelling like an idiot after the cops said fuck this, put him on the ground.

Again, the idiot got what he deserved.

His "fighting to the end" as you put it, included repeatedly yelling that he would comply.

I don't like them either, but unlike you I know the truth, which is the vast majority of cops do their jobs correctly and are an asset to the communities they work for.
If this type of incident was common, the wouldn't even make the news.

Cops are like every other demographic, it's only the worst of the worst in most cases we ever hear about, they 99.9999% are ignored.

His "fighting to the end" as you put it, included repeatedly yelling that he would comply.

After not complying and given ample chance to do so. By then, it was too late. He gave up his chance to comply peacefully.

Too bad. So sad. He was a dad. Too bad.

If this type of incident was common, the wouldn't even make the news.

Cops are like every other demographic, it's only the worst of the worst in most cases we ever hear about, they 99.9999% are ignored.

Yes, and especially when you consider that police forces across this country are always at work, 24/7 365 days a year.

I don't understand why he wasn't sedated instead. Perhaps they legally cannot sedate someone?
Or were they worried about what other drugs he had taken?

My honest opinion on this matter is close to that of Floyd.
Both instances are overwhelmingly the fault of the perp. You make choices. This man did not want a blood test because he knew he was going straight to jail because it would show positive for drugs. He was asked - what - 20 times to allow the test?
You hear the cop say one more chance... then you hear the cop say a second time... one more chance. And he still wouldn't cooperate.
Like Floyd... this man died because he chose to take drugs, chose to fight with police. Whatever drug he had taken likely gave him a heart attack when he went into hysterics.

With these people, even "safe" restraining chairs have caused dozens of deaths. The problem isn't the means of restraint, the problem is the hyped up - drugged up mental physical state they are in can and does cause cardiac arrest.

I don't understand why he wasn't sedated instead. Perhaps they legally cannot sedate someone?
Or were they worried about what other drugs he had taken?

My honest opinion on this matter is close to that of Floyd.
Both instances are overwhelmingly the fault of the perp. You make choices. This man did not want a blood test because he knew he was going straight to jail because it would show positive for drugs. He was asked - what - 20 times to allow the test?
You hear the cop say one more chance... then you hear the cop say a second time... one more chance. And he still wouldn't cooperate.
Like Floyd... this man died because he chose to take drugs, chose to fight with police. Whatever drug he had taken likely gave him a heart attack when he went into hysterics.

With these people, even "safe" restraining chairs have caused dozens of deaths. The problem isn't the means of restraint, the problem is the hyped up - drugged up mental physical state they are in can and does cause cardiac arrest.

You cannot legally inject someone with medication against their will.

For the most part yes

protesting a stolen election was the legal right of everyone there that day

But storming the capital building was stupid and not legal

It was stupid because it played into the hands of democrats who are now twisting the law to smear all protestors everywhere

simple trespassing and disturbing the peace is being described as terrorism bordering on crimes against humanity
Stolen Election? Trump lost, so the excuse is the Election was stolen. Someone breaking into your home is simple trespassing? Ok.

These cops must all be fired and tried on murder charges
. This cannot be tolerated
It’s LA and I hope he gets a very very Jewish attorney

The poor poor methhead. No one cares.

The coroner’s office attributed Bronstein’s death to “acute methamphetamine intoxication

They did not kill the guy at all

he died resisting the legal system after using alcohol and dangerous drugs
File a brief with the DA. They got the video with audio. They have at least one expert witness, that studies and has testified on police misconduct. The cops drew the blood, whether he was still alive when they got it or not, they got what they wanted. You didn't hear one cop objecting. Sure looks like the cops chalked up another kill for their side. Looks like fear of needles will get you killed by the cops in LA, to me. If it makes you feel any better, I doubt they will call me from Tennessee to be on the jury in the criminal trial or the lawsuit.

Guess this derails the BLM narrative that cops only do this to blacks because of racism, since the guy was white, no one gave a damn. Sad.
Wrong. We do give a damn. Does not matter the color of your skin if ya don't hold cops responsible for their actions brutality will exist on police forces. Black guys getting killed by cops equal more news coverage so what. The problem just needs addressed.

Wrong. We do give a damn. Does not matter the color of your skin if ya don't hold cops responsible for their actions brutality will exist on police forces. Black guys getting killed by cops equal more news coverage so what. The problem just needs addressed.
How about holding criminals responsible for their actions?

Forum List

Back