Navy SEAL who killed bin Laden - interview

Making nasty jokes about this?

Typical of RWs total lack of respect for the Americans and others killed by bin Laden. And damned christian of you.

Shame on you.
I guess it doesn't matter to you that more Americans were killed in the quest for revenge on UBL than UBL actually killed

Were all the lives lost and shattered by injuries and the trillions of dollars spent just to kill one man worth it?

[...]

Were all the lives lost and shattered by injuries and the trillions of dollars spent just to kill one man worth it?
No!

Specifically what has been gained by our aggressive actions in the Middle East? Except for the Military Industrial Complex, Israel and Iran, who or what has benefited from any of it?

Who among you actually saw Bin Laden's body?

I did not see JFK's body either----nor did I see the body of my
father----but I know he is dead
Neither of those comparisons are at all convincing.

We recently have been bombarded with a movie, with animated videos, and with endless on-scene accounts of the killing of Usama bin Laden, but none of it even vaguely suggests why this was an obvious kill mission and no effort was made to capture and return this man alive for interrogation and prosecution -- which clearly was possible.

What was the point of killing him and removing his corpse for a relatively respectful burial at sea? These questions deserve to be answered but they've never been asked.

[...]

No!

Specifically what has been gained by our aggressive actions in the Middle East? Except for the Military Industrial Complex, Israel and Iran, who or what has benefited from any of it?

we have weakened your allies-----the Islamic state. we had a similar outcome based on our aggression against THE AXIS nations in the 1940s ----we weakened your fave Nazis.
Nazism, Communism and Islamicism are all totalitarian
genocidal ideologies-----there are people unlike you who do not love them

Who among you actually saw Bin Laden's body?

I did not see JFK's body either----nor did I see the body of my
father----but I know he is dead
Neither of those comparisons are at all convincing.

We recently have been bombarded with a movie, with animated videos, and with endless on-scene accounts of the killing of Usama bin Laden, but none of it even vaguely suggests why this was an obvious kill mission and no effort was made to capture and return this man alive for interrogation and prosecution -- which clearly was possible.

What was the point of killing him and removing his corpse for a relatively respectful burial at sea? These questions deserve to be answered but they've never been asked.

whilst his guards were fully armed and he was deep in a country that adored him-----calmly asking him "come with us" would have been a walk in the park

Making nasty jokes about this?

Typical of RWs total lack of respect for the Americans and others killed by bin Laden. And damned christian of you.

Shame on you.
Isn't is amazing that rather than criticize their adored Faux News, they resort to childish comments that entirely ignore the issue?

whilst his guards were fully armed and he was deep in a country that adored him-----calmly asking him "come with us" would have been a walk in the park
Think!

His "fully armed guards" didn't prevent his being shot to death and his corpse being removed from the "country that adored him."

And do you really think that Seal team was incapable of quickly and forcibly removing an old man with minimal resistance? If so, please accept my assurance that you are mistaken.

Last edited:
This has got to be the oddest thing I've ever heard of. The guy who murdered ObL reveals his identity? I'm sure the 1.5 billion Muslims can't wait to come thank him. Whatever happened to anonymity? What possible reason could there be for going public? Not like he can be rewarded or applauded for it. Now he has just the rest of his life spent in hiding next door to Rushdie to look fowards to.

OBL murdered 3000 Americans.
My heart pumps purple piss for him.

That's not the point. If we say murdering a murderer is justifiable or 'okay' where do we draw the line? How many murders before murdering the murderer is socially acceptable? It wasn't a military action because that would have made it an act of war against Pakistan. The operatives involved were forced to resign from the Navy making them civilian agents of CIA, and the act murder. Not a wartime 'killing.' Since the government stuck to the letter of the law doing it this way, it's a legit and just criticism that turning honorable soldiers into murderers wasn't acceptable.

They were active-duty under orders when it went down. If they were "retired" I don't think it was because of reasons you think. Obama had been purging the military for years. He likes a weak military. He thinks that will make us less if a threat to the rest of the world. This is what he learned at Harvard.
:cuckoo:Well, now you've just proved the point that you live in a fantasy world.

Think!

His "fully armed guards" didn't prevent his being shot to death and his corpse being removed from the "country that adored him."

And do you really think that Seal team was incapable of quickly and forcibly removing an old man with minimal resistance? If so, please accept my assurance that you are mistaken.

right---the green berets did a very quick operation-----
dragging the dog out alive would have endangered
them SICK OLD MAN? he was not all that sick--
he had kidney failure------and probably had had a kidney
transplant so he was ok Kidney transplants are
a routine thing now--------I was still a student when they
were a BIG DEAL (I was a student long long ago)
Even if he was on dialysis-----he would not be utterly
debilitated

This has got to be the oddest thing I've ever heard of. The guy who murdered ObL reveals his identity? I'm sure the 1.5 billion Muslims can't wait to come thank him. Whatever happened to anonymity? What possible reason could there be for going public? Not like he can be rewarded or applauded for it. Now he has just the rest of his life spent in hiding next door to Rushdie to look fowards to.

That's not the point. If we say murdering a murderer is justifiable or 'okay' where do we draw the line? How many murders before murdering the murderer is socially acceptable? It wasn't a military action because that would have made it an act of war against Pakistan. The operatives involved were forced to resign from the Navy making them civilian agents of CIA, and the act murder. Not a wartime 'killing.' Since the government stuck to the letter of the law doing it this way, it's a legit and just criticism that turning honorable soldiers into murderers wasn't acceptable.

They were active-duty under orders when it went down. If they were "retired" I don't think it was because of reasons you think. Obama had been purging the military for years. He likes a weak military. He thinks that will make us less if a threat to the rest of the world. This is what he learned at Harvard.
:cuckoo:Well, now you've just proved the point that you live in a fantasy world.

really? maybe they were eligible for retirement with
full pension-------so they retired -----retirement from
the military with full benefits is a terrific deal----people then
go on to other CAREERS-----whilst retaining rank

A weak America is less of a threat.

Wonder where all of these nut-jobs they're churning out of Harvard got that idea?

From an anti-American curriculum currently being taught there.

When cop-killers and domestic terrorists are more welcome than a Republican, something stinks in the halls of our schools of higher learning.

Further proof that Robert O'Neill the Navy SEAL who claims that he shot and killed OBL is a liar and that Obama deceived the American people about the Osama Bin Laden's death. :eusa_liar:

Osama Bin Laden died of natural cause on December 2001. So whom did Obama kill in Pakistan on Sunday 1 May By Latheef FarookSailan Muslim - The Online Resource for Sri Lanka Muslims Sailan Muslim - The Online Resource for Sri Lanka Muslims

But stupid liberals will proudly stand by Obama and drink the Kool-Aid. Because they don't care about the truth, they just care about Obama getting the credit. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Further proof that Robert O'Neill the Navy SEAL who claims that he shot and killed OBL is a liar and that Obama deceived the American people about the Osama Bin Laden's death. :eusa_liar:

Osama Bin Laden died of natural cause on December 2001. So whom did Obama kill in Pakistan on Sunday 1 May By Latheef FarookSailan Muslim - The Online Resource for Sri Lanka Muslims Sailan Muslim - The Online Resource for Sri Lanka Muslims

But stupid liberals will proudly stand by Obama and drink the Kool-Aid. Because they don't care about the truth, they just care about Obama getting the credit. :cuckoo:

Are you serious with this stuff? :lol: That source is . . . sketchy.

I find it odd that he wants to go public.
SEALS and other spec ops guys operate in the shadows and they don't like being known. In fact they do all they can to not be known. Glad he killed that dirtbag but he should probably rethink his idea about going publice.
Once you take the geni out of the bottle no way can you put it back. He and his family will be at risk from some dirtbag wanting revenge.

A seal that can keep its mouth shut? You've never been to a California harbor, have you? Why do you think they call them SEALS? He wanted his 15 minutes of fame, and a special guest appearance on the reality TV series of his choice. This guy is a jerk. You don't do that.
^ that

You don't profit off of your military service. You do your job and keep your mouth shut. I had to sign a NDA as well.

Forum List

Back