I can smell and hear the races

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
This post is not about racial hate. Just an observation, that above looks, I can actually smell and hear different races.

When it comes to smell, I think some of it is genetic, but some of it is behavioral. For example, white people smell of dogs, because, well, they love dogs and are always around them. Some races smell of their cooking. And I swear that soap/deodorant etc. preference is also racial. When I'm around black people it always seems like I'm smelling the same cologne.

I can also hear the races when they speak, even if they are speaking the same language. I think some of it is genetic, but much of it is also imprinted on us by parents, peer groups, etc. In other words, we grow up among people of the same race, absorbing the way they speak, and thus our tone, accent etc. is different. Even 2nd, 3rd generation hispanics in the U.S., for example, sound different. If a white man and a black man are both singing rap, I can easily tell who is white and black.

I agree. Generally speaking you can absolutely smell and hear the differences. I might add you can feel the differences as well. Different races give off a different vibe. I once dated a blind girl that said the exact same thing. One thing of note is that Blacks along with other races all have their interpretation of the english language. Mexicans speak a different english than whites or Blacks flavored with little twists on how they put things due to cultural and probably genetic ways of expressing themselves. Blacks have done the same thing in developing their own language whites cant even understand using english words.

Wow, a ridiculously stupid, irrational, illogical pile of shit troll thread in this forum! You never see that!

Wow, a ridiculously stupid, irrational, illogical pile of shit troll thread in this forum! You never see that!

Blind people can be racist, too, study says - CNN.com
That's because most so-called "racism", is really simply realism.
Racism is white AA due to an inferiority complex. Thats whats real.
Whatever keeps you from killing yourself...
A great life keeps me from killing myself. That and laughing at you illiterate white boys. :laugh:

No, it's racism.
No. Most of it's realism.

No, it's mostly cowards trying to justify their weaknesses.

No, it's racism.

No it's mostly losers making false claims of "racism" in an attempt to hide their abject failures in life. Like I said; most "racism"; is actually just realism.

No it's mostly losers making false claims of "racism" in an attempt to hide their abject failures in life. Like I said; most "racism"; is actually just realism.

Spoken like a weak, frightened, insecure little dimwit.

No, it's racism.

Your ignorance is willfull. It can end any time you choose. You merely lack the courage to face the truth.

No, it's racism.

Your ignorance is willfull. It can end any time you choose. You merely lack the courage to face the truth.

Are you scared, little one?

Has this worked for you before? Christ you sound like an eight year old.

Is that your white flag? Feeling stupid for jumping in to try and fail at excusing racism, champ?

Is that your white flag? Feeling stupid for jumping in to try and fail at excusing racism, champ?
Don't worry Vastator, this is what happens all the time when UncleTard has no arguments, he throws petty insults around... It's his own way of waving his white flag. We took a vote once, we think he's 12.

It's official. To be lost your very last shred of credibility. Your failure to remain on topic, coupled with your irrelevant line of questioning betrays your insecurities on the topic. He'll you almost had yourself a full blown chimp out. Typical of a loser... Gets hostile when being humiliated. This was fun! Let's do it again some time.

Forum List

Back