I can only assume the Texas killer is a leftie

Just turned on the news to catch the latest before heading to bed.

Fox News...up to the minute coverage.

CNN... Learn about the power of Islam to reshape lives in the black community. (Life With Lisa Ling)

REALLY? WTF?

Couldn't be. Lefties are scared of guns.

I read last night something about the killer being an atheist and a CNN watcher. I am not sure but I think that came from his Facebook page before it was removed. Many reports of him being an atheist but few reports of him being a CNN devotee.

I believe there will be more shootings in America's future. I believe some individuals will be left and some will be right. Some will have no political affiliation and some will change their political affiliation. some will be white while others will be visible minorities. They will kill for political reasons, religious reasons, personal reasons or the fact that they've gone bat shit crazy.

Pointing fingers at the other side is tiresome and pointless. It just creates more hostility.

There is some truth to that, however being politically correct will kill more people than any gun on the planet!
How so? I want exact examples instead of meaningless talking points.

Many such threads have been posted on this board.

Such as people see certain people (like the San Bernardino attackers) doing something suspension, but were scared to say anything because they may be accused of racial profiling!

But that is common knowledge.

The same goes for the Pulse night cub shooting.

Then there is the rape problem in Sweden..

There are so many, how about doing some real and actual research then spouting off!

Haha, proof right there that you are an absolute idiot. My question wasn’t partisan in the least. In fact it can and should be applied to members of both parties. You’re a joke man. Take a hike and let the grown ups talk.

Yes far left drone, it was you. Yet proof again you did not even understand the Op and why they made the comment!

And there are no grown ups in the far left as you keep proving!

Maybe start your own thread with that question if you truly want an answer!
So tell me smart guy, why a far left drone like myself would be creating threads about Democrat hypocrisy?

You sound like a broken robot repeating the same worn out phrase, not using any thought intelligence or rational behind the garbage you spew. I’m too o that you are a complete hypocrite. Where you your posts critiquing conservatives or supporting liberal issues. Show your objective side, I dare you. I’ll say it again, you are out of your league. Beat it

Gun control vs. Terrorism (Dem hypocrisy)

From your own link: "like to call out hypocrisy on both sides of the aisle when I see it, usually on the Right but today I see it on the Left."

You have shown you are hyper partisan and you do a thread like this to try and show you are not far left, but after reading your posts in that thread you continue prove I am right about you!

That thread does not have anything to do with the questioned you ask in this thread..

Another far left drone fail post!

So ask your question in this thread on it's own thread other wise you are partisan hack!

And there is much more hypocrisy in the far left than an any other political group. Only a far left drone would not see it!

So sell you snake oil to one that will believe you!
Wonderful. How about you show me one of yours that sets the example of how to be fair balanced and objective. I’d love to see this. Show us that you aren’t a complete hypocrite acting exactly in the same way as you accuse others of acting

You are not fair and balanced as you have claimed already in thread you citied!

I am against the far left, if that is not obvious to you, then nothing is..
Yes it is glaringly obvious. You are a fucking far right drone whos only move is to call others far left drones. Youre a joke

Yes far left drone, it was you. Yet proof again you did not even understand the Op and why they made the comment!

And there are no grown ups in the far left as you keep proving!

Maybe start your own thread with that question if you truly want an answer!
So tell me smart guy, why a far left drone like myself would be creating threads about Democrat hypocrisy?

You sound like a broken robot repeating the same worn out phrase, not using any thought intelligence or rational behind the garbage you spew. I’m too o that you are a complete hypocrite. Where you your posts critiquing conservatives or supporting liberal issues. Show your objective side, I dare you. I’ll say it again, you are out of your league. Beat it

From your own link: "like to call out hypocrisy on both sides of the aisle when I see it, usually on the Right but today I see it on the Left."

You have shown you are hyper partisan and you do a thread like this to try and show you are not far left, but after reading your posts in that thread you continue prove I am right about you!

That thread does not have anything to do with the questioned you ask in this thread..

So ask your question in this thread on it's own thread other wise you are partisan hack!

And there is much more hypocrisy in the far left than an any other political group. Only a far left drone would not see it!

Wonderful. How about you show me one of yours that sets the example of how to be fair balanced and objective. I’d love to see this. Show us that you aren’t a complete hypocrite acting exactly in the same way as you accuse others of acting

Yes it is glaringly obvious. You are a fucking far right drone whos only move is to call others far left drones. Youre a joke

Yes only a far left drone would say that against anyone that dares to attack the far left religion!

You are a far left partisan hack, stop pretending you are not!

And your only move is to spout debunked far left religious narratives with no basis of reality!

Just be an adult and own up to what you are..

Yes only a far left drone would say that against anyone that dares to attack the far left religion!

And your only move is to spout debunked far left religious narratives with no basis of reality!

I don’t let shitheads like you define who I am or what I believe. Maybe in your simple little mind everybody is squeezed into one group or the other but in the real world it is much more complicated than that. If I was what you say then I’d own it. Only problem is you don’t know what the fuck you are talking about. You’re a joke

ONe thing we don’t need to assume is that no citizen needs a semiautomatic weapon.
When the 2nd amendment was written muskets held one bullet.
The 2nd needs to be modernized.

I don’t let shitheads like you define who I am or what I believe. Maybe in your simple little mind everybody is squeezed into one group or the other but in the real world it is much more complicated than that. If I was what you say then I’d own it. Only problem is you don’t know what the fuck you are talking about. You’re a joke

It doe snot matter what you believe you are, you are a far left drone!

Be an adult and own up to it!

But instead of starting a thread of your own with the question you claim you want an answer to, you go on an endless far left narrative attack!

Thank you proving you are the far left drone!

So when you become really fair and balanced you can claim that! But you are way to far to the left to make such a claim!

I read last night something about the killer being an atheist and a CNN watcher. I am not sure but I think that came from his Facebook page before it was removed. Many reports of him being an atheist but few reports of him being a CNN devotee.

From what i've heard, he often expressed hatred for Christians. Sounds like an average Left/Democrat. He could have been radicalized. With all the over-the-top Democrat incitement since Election Day, there are many radicalized Manchurian Candidate-types out there. But it's too early to say for sure, so i'll reserve my final judgement.

From Vegas to Texas. Conservatives are under attack

-Geaux
From Vegas to Texas Trumpists are on the attack.
Vegas shooter was a Trump Man and Texas shooter was a wife beater with no respect for women, like Tramp.

Says the far left drone that supports Bill Clinton and Harvey Weinstein!
Hilarious you mention those two but you can’t even discuss that Trump has sexually assaulted more women than either of those two.

From Vegas to Texas. Conservatives are under attack

-Geaux
From Vegas to Texas Trumpists are on the attack.
Vegas shooter was a Trump Man and Texas shooter was a wife beater with no respect for women, like Tramp.

Says the far left drone that supports Bill Clinton and Harvey Weinstein!
Hilarious you mention those two but you can’t even discuss that Trump has sexually assaulted more women than either of those two.

Another far left drone making debunked far left narratives without being connected to reality!

ONe thing we don’t need to assume is that no citizen needs a semiautomatic weapon.

Maybe the type of ammo used for semiautomatic weapons could be abolished to stop mass murderers like this one and others. There will still be haters but they will take out fewer victims when they decide to take out their self-hatred on others?
460EE99300000578-5053013-Kelley_pictured_in_his_yearbook_photo_-a-5_1509937365302.jpg

Then don't acquire a semiautomatic weapon. No one is forcing you to. You don't have the right to violate my Constitutional rights. It is what it is.

Just turned on the news to catch the latest before heading to bed.

Fox News...up to the minute coverage.

CNN... Learn about the power of Islam to reshape lives in the black community. (Life With Lisa Ling)

REALLY? WTF?

Same with the Vegas shooter....had he been conservative they would still report about it 24/7

You wish he were

black
muslim
gay
atheist
liberal
Democrat
female
non military
anti guns

But he wasn't. He's one of yours.

Oh no! He's an atheist! Shit!!! He may be one of ours.

Maybe the type of ammo used for semiautomatic weapons could be abolished to stop mass murderers like this one and others. There will still be haters but they will take out fewer victims when they decide to take out their self-hatred on others?
460EE99300000578-5053013-Kelley_pictured_in_his_yearbook_photo_-a-5_1509937365302.jpg

Or maybe they will just use trucks to run people down..

They will find a way to make it happen no matter how much gun control the far left wants to implement!

It doe snot matter what you believe you are, you are a far left drone!

Be an adult and own up to it!

But instead of starting a thread of your own with the question you claim you want an answer to, you go on an endless far left narrative attack!

Thank you proving you are the far left drone!

So when you become really fair and balanced you can claim that! But you are way to far to the left to make such a claim!
Haha, ok buddy. I’m about done toying with you today. Thanks for the laughs

I believe there will be more shootings in America's future. I believe some individuals will be left and some will be right. Some will have no political affiliation and some will change their political affiliation. some will be white while others will be visible minorities. They will kill for political reasons, religious reasons, personal reasons or the fact that they've gone bat shit crazy.

Pointing fingers at the other side is tiresome and pointless. It just creates more hostility.

There is some truth to that, however being politically correct will kill more people than any gun on the planet!
How so? I want exact examples instead of meaningless talking points.

Many such threads have been posted on this board.

Such as people see certain people (like the San Bernardino attackers) doing something suspension, but were scared to say anything because they may be accused of racial profiling!
Doing something suspension? Do you mean suspicious? What exactly is doing something suspicious?
But that is common knowledge.
What is common knowledge, be specific.

The same goes for the Pulse night cub shooting.
Again, what are you talking about? You stated political correctness will kill more people than any gun on the planet. When I asked you to be specific you just started focusing on just incidents where the perpetrators were Muslims.

Then there is the rape problem in Sweden..
What rape problem. It 2014 rape went up a whopping 11%. but the next year in 2015 it went down 12%. I know a lot of right wing mags tried to tie the rape increase to an influx of Muslim immigrants but there in no data to support this.

There are so many, how about doing some real and actual research then spouting off!
So many what? Crimes that were perpetuated by every race and every religion but people like you only focus on certain ones to fit in to you own bigoted agenda.

Guys.....This not a left or right issue....Gun crimes is an epidemic in the US. People are trigger happy cause they have guns that are available, So when people lose it they pick a gun and go at it.....dozens of countries don't have this issue, simply because guns are hard to come by legally or illegally..... So when people get pissed they don't a killing machine and can't take to many lives at once.

Please try that again, in English this time!

Forum List

Back