I can only assume the Texas killer is a leftie

I believe there will be more shootings in America's future. I believe some individuals will be left and some will be right. Some will have no political affiliation and some will change their political affiliation. some will be white while others will be visible minorities. They will kill for political reasons, religious reasons, personal reasons or the fact that they've gone bat shit crazy.

Pointing fingers at the other side is tiresome and pointless. It just creates more hostility.

I believe there will be more shootings in America's future. I believe some individuals will be left and some will be right. Some will have no political affiliation and some will change their political affiliation. some will be white while others will be visible minorities. They will kill for political reasons, religious reasons, personal reasons or the fact that they've gone bat shit crazy.

Pointing fingers at the other side is tiresome and pointless. It just creates more hostility.
This is exactly right. Unfortunately trumptards like OP will always "assume its a leftie"

Just turned on the news to catch the latest before heading to bed.

Fox News...up to the minute coverage.

CNN... Learn about the power of Islam to reshape lives in the black community. (Life With Lisa Ling)

REALLY? WTF?
You really enjoy the wall to wall overpoliticalization of these tragic events? How much can really be said when you are talking about something 24/7. It annoys the shit out of me.

Well said... you hit the nail on the head

Guys.....This not a left or right issue....Gun crimes is an epidemic in the US. People are trigger happy cause they have guns that are available, So when people lose it they pick a gun and go at it.....dozens of countries don't have this issue, simply because guns are hard to come by legally or illegally..... So when people get pissed they don't a killing machine and can't take to many lives at once.

CNN... Learn about the power of Islam to reshape lives in the black community. (Life With Lisa Ling)

REALLY? WTF?

No it is because another man with a gun defended the church!

If left up to the far left these people would have been massacred with no chance of any defense.

REALLY? WTF?
You really enjoy the wall to wall overpoliticalization of these tragic events? How much can really be said when you are talking about something 24/7. It annoys the shit out of me.

No far left drone the OP assumes that it is a "leftie" due to the far left coverage of this!

But never let a good far left narrative go to waste!

There is some truth to that, however being politically correct will kill more people than any gun on the planet!

REALLY? WTF?

No far left drone the OP assumes that it is a "leftie" due to the far left coverage of this!

What’s the point in trying to associate a madman with a whole class of people based on their political ideology. What are you trying to prove?

REALLY? WTF?

What’s the point in trying to associate a madman with a whole class of people based on their political ideology. What are you trying to prove?

Ask your own far left drones that questions as they hate anyone or anything not part of the far left religion! There is far more hypocrisy on the far left than any other political group!

However the point was to show you were way off base because you did not represent what the OP was trying to say!

Come back when you take off the far left blinders!

From Vegas to Texas. Conservatives are under attack

-Geaux
From Vegas to Texas Trumpists are on the attack.
Vegas shooter was a Trump Man and Texas shooter was a wife beater with no respect for women, like Tramp.

REALLY? WTF?

Ask your own far left drones that questions as they hate anyone or anything not part of the far left religion! There is far more hypocrisy on the far left than any other political group!

However the point was to show you were way off base because you did not represent what the OP was trying to say!

Right now I’m asking you and you are avoiding answering my question by pointing at your political opponents and calling them hypocrites as you spew the same kind of partisan hate that you critique them for. Sorry sir, but that makes you one of those hateful hypocrites.

REALLY? WTF?

Right now I’m asking you and you are avoiding answering my question by pointing at your political opponents and calling them hypocrites as you spew the same kind of partisan hate that you critique them for. Sorry sir, but that makes you one of those hateful hypocrites.

Here are my quotes:

"No far left drone the OP assumes that it is a "leftie" due to the far left coverage of this!

But never let a good far left narrative go to waste!"

No I showed were you were in error in representing the OP assertions.

Why can you not admit you were wrong on that?

So stop acting like a far left drone and admit you were wrong!

Here are my quotes:

"No far left drone the OP assumes that it is a "leftie" due to the far left coverage of this!

I asked a simple question...

The OP was making a point to call the shooter a leftie, was he not? My question is completely valid, what are you not understanding?

From Vegas to Texas. Conservatives are under attack

-Geaux
From Vegas to Texas Trumpists are on the attack.
Vegas shooter was a Trump Man and Texas shooter was a wife beater with no respect for women, like Tramp.

Says the far left drone that supports Bill Clinton and Harvey Weinstein!
Says the far right foxbot who calls trump his god emperor and defends his crimes without question!

Here are my quotes:

I asked a simple question...

The OP was making a point to call the shooter a leftie, was he not? My question is completely valid, what are you not understanding?

You did not understand what the OP was saying, so you will not understand any answer to any of your questions, when you are all in wrong!

Admit you were wrong about the OP! Admit your question is pointless! Pose that question to all the gun control (repeal the second amendment) supporters.

Ask your far left religious brethren that question! As they never let a far left religious narrative go to waste, no matter how many times it is debunked.

Until you show you can understand what the OP posted, answering any question from a far left drone is pointless!

Forum List

Back