I can only assume the Texas killer is a leftie

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Just turned on the news to catch the latest before heading to bed.

Fox News...up to the minute coverage.

CNN... Learn about the power of Islam to reshape lives in the black community. (Life With Lisa Ling)

REALLY? WTF?

CNN... Learn about the power of Islam to reshape lives in the black community. (Life With Lisa Ling)

REALLY? WTF?

Same with the Vegas shooter....had he been conservative they would still report about it 24/7

REALLY? WTF?

Same with the Vegas shooter....had he been conservative they would still report about it 24/7
By the time they start shooting they're all insane right wing angry nut jobs...

REALLY? WTF?
Actually the Lisa Ling and Anthony Bourdain shows aren't on they have they have full coverage too only without the b******* spin.

He definitely was white. They should...send their thoughts and prayers.

Moving on!:eusa_whistle:

• Banned

REALLY? WTF?
Actually the Lisa Ling and Anthony Bourdain shows aren't on they have they have full coverage too only without the b******* spin.
They JUST NOW (a few minutes ago) broke into the regular GARBAGE PROGRAMMING to start reporting.

I was watching the channel for a bit to see if they were putting a bullshit spin on it. At about 11:25 they broke into regular programming.

But point of fact....he' a white guy and I don' hear any calls for profiling. Because...

Fox News? You make a lot of bullshit assumptions without any proof. Where's your proof? BTW, has it been proven whether he committed suicide or was killed by someone else?

You make a lot of bullshit assumptions without any proof. Where's your proof? BTW, has it been proven whether he committed suicide or was killed by someone else?
Assumptions don' require proof, just a belief based on available evidence, shittingbull

Whatever you say, Felonious. Continue spreading your fake news. Does Putin pay you?

You make a lot of bullshit assumptions without any proof. Where's your proof? BTW, has it been proven whether he committed suicide or was killed by someone else?
Assumptions don' require proof, just a belief based on available evidence, shittingbull

Whatever you say, Felonious. Continue spreading your fake news. Does Putin pay you?
I like that name. It's catchy.

Can you get him to pay? I'll happily take the money.

Snopes said that is false.

REALLY? WTF?

Las Vegas gunman was a Trump supporter and happy with him because the stock market was doing well

You assume? Below is a website that is also spreading fake news about the Texas massacre.

YourNewsWire.com: Texas Church Shooter Was Antifa Member Who Vowed To Start Civil War

YourNewsWire (styled as YourNewsWire.com[1]) is a Los Angeles-based clickbait fake news website known for disseminating conspiracy theories and misleading information, contrary to its claimed motto (“News. Truth. Unfiltered”).

YourNewsWire - RationalWiki

No idea. Been hearing lots of conflicting stories.

He was a militant atheist

No he lead a Bible study.

Haven't seen any motive for this other than him being evil

Snopes said that is false.

REALLY? WTF?

Las Vegas gunman was a Trump supporter and happy with him because the stock market was doing well
I thought snopes wasn't legit. Conservatives are constantly saying it is fake news.

Forum List

Back