I can only assume the Texas killer is a leftie

No far left drone the OP assumes that it is a "leftie" due to the far left coverage of this!

But never let a good far left narrative go to waste!
What’s the point in trying to associate a madman with a whole class of people based on their political ideology. What are you trying to prove?

Ask your own far left drones that questions as they hate anyone or anything not part of the far left religion! There is far more hypocrisy on the far left than any other political group!

However the point was to show you were way off base because you did not represent what the OP was trying to say!

Come back when you take off the far left blinders!
Right now I’m asking you and you are avoiding answering my question by pointing at your political opponents and calling them hypocrites as you spew the same kind of partisan hate that you critique them for. Sorry sir, but that makes you one of those hateful hypocrites.

Here are my quotes:

"No far left drone the OP assumes that it is a "leftie" due to the far left coverage of this!

But never let a good far left narrative go to waste!"

No I showed were you were in error in representing the OP assertions.

Why can you not admit you were wrong on that?

So stop acting like a far left drone and admit you were wrong!
I asked a simple question...

What’s the point in trying to associate a madman with a whole class of people based on their political ideology. What are you trying to prove?

The OP was making a point to call the shooter a leftie, was he not? My question is completely valid, what are you not understanding?
It really doesn't matter left or right, mental illness doesn't discriminate.

From Vegas to Texas. Conservatives are under attack

-Geaux
From Vegas to Texas Trumpists are on the attack.
Vegas shooter was a Trump Man and Texas shooter was a wife beater with no respect for women, like Tramp.

Says the far left drone that supports Bill Clinton and Harvey Weinstein!
Says the far right foxbot who calls trump his god emperor and defends his crimes without question!

Another far left drone that supports the abuse of women as they wear their white beater shirts!

Ask your own far left drones that questions as they hate anyone or anything not part of the far left religion! There is far more hypocrisy on the far left than any other political group!

However the point was to show you were way off base because you did not represent what the OP was trying to say!

Right now I’m asking you and you are avoiding answering my question by pointing at your political opponents and calling them hypocrites as you spew the same kind of partisan hate that you critique them for. Sorry sir, but that makes you one of those hateful hypocrites.

Here are my quotes:

"No far left drone the OP assumes that it is a "leftie" due to the far left coverage of this!

The OP was making a point to call the shooter a leftie, was he not? My question is completely valid, what are you not understanding?

Yet you far left drones prove that this exists mainly in your far left religion!

-Geaux
Vegas shooter was a Trump Man and Texas shooter was a wife beater with no respect for women, like Tramp.

Says the far right foxbot who calls trump his god emperor and defends his crimes without question!

Another far left drone that supports the abuse of women as they wear their white beater shirts!
Says another far right foxbot who supports beating women if they wont bow down to their god emperor!

-Geaux

Says another far right foxbot who supports beating women if they wont bow down to their god emperor!

Yes we know you support the abuse of women being a far left drone, you should be proud!

Here are my quotes:

Yet you far left drones prove that this exists mainly in your far left religion!
Says you far right foxbots who want a god emperor, like fascists.

Here are my quotes:

Oh the irony impaired far left drones and their silly comments!

Yes we know you love to support those that abuse women..

Yes we know you support the abuse of women being a far left drone, you should be proud!
Far right foxbots support beating women for their god emperor!

Yes I know it is all you far left drones have got!

Which is nothing!

Here are my quotes:

Says the far right foxbot that repeats the propaganda he is told to without question!

Which is nothing!
Says the far right foxbot!

Says the far right foxbot that repeats the propaganda he is told to without question!

Your other ID get a vacation again? Can not handle the fact that loose all the time?

Do not blame anyone but yourself!

Your other ID get a vacation again? Can not handle the fact that loose all the time?

Do not blame anyone but yourself!
Projection that shows "kosh" has more than one account!

Here are my quotes:

You did not understand what the OP was saying, so you will not understand any answer to any of your questions, when you are all in wrong!

Admit you were wrong about the OP! Admit your question is pointless! Pose that question to all the gun control (repeal the second amendment) supporters.

Ask your far left religious brethren that question! As they never let a far left religious narrative go to waste, no matter how many times it is debunked.

Until you show you can understand what the OP posted, answering any question from a far left drone is pointless!
How does my question not apply to the OP?Prove that I was wrong and I’ll gladly admit it. I’m wrong all the time and have no problem admitting it when I am. But I keep seeing you trying to divert to the “left” in an extremely hypocritical way. Do you really not see that? Haha

Which is nothing!
Jesus man, listen to yourself, you sound like a child. Grow up!

Which is nothing!

The irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

Instead of admitting they were wrong we get this!

You will have to ignore kosh, thry atr

Which is nothing!
He is just a partisan shill. I feel bad challenging him it makes me look just as bad but someone has to do it.

Here are my quotes:

You did not understand what the OP was saying, so you will not understand any answer to any of your questions, when you are all in wrong!

Admit you were wrong about the OP! Admit your question is pointless! Pose that question to all the gun control (repeal the second amendment) supporters.

Ask your far left religious brethren that question! As they never let a far left religious narrative go to waste, no matter how many times it is debunked.

Until you show you can understand what the OP posted, answering any question from a far left drone is pointless!
How does my question not apply to the OP?Prove that I was wrong and I’ll gladly admit it. I’m wrong all the time and have no problem admitting it when I am. But I keep seeing you trying to divert to the “left” in an extremely hypocritical way. Do you really not see that? Haha

You have just proven once again you did not understand why the OP made this thread pointing out based on the coverage from the far left media that had to be a "leftie". Which means the far left media was not paying much attention to it..

So you do not understand the OP and thus would never understand any answers to any of your questions. As they would not fit in the realm of the far left religious narratives.

In turn makes any far left religious point you were trying to make moot!

You will have to ignore kosh, thry atr

Which is nothing!
He is just a partisan shill. I feel bad challenging him it makes me look just as bad but someone has to do it.

Oh the irony impaired far left drones and their hateful nature being on display!

Here are my quotes:

You have just proven once again you did not understand why the OP made this thread pointing out based on the coverage from the far left media that had to be a "leftie". Which means the far left media was not paying much attention to it..

So you do not understand the OP and thus would never understand any answers to any of your questions. As they would not fit in the realm of the far left religious narratives.

In turn makes any far left religious point you were trying to make moot!
I understand the OP perfectly well you dupe. You apparently don’t understand my comment about the idiocracy of trying to associate a mentally deranged dude with a political ideology. It’s a worthless conversation that proves nothing. If you want to turn the discussion into an assault on the biased media then fine we can have that discussion but I’m speaking to a larger point that dipshits like you continually try and do. You just sound like a partisan idiot engaging in grade school arguements.

Forum List

Back