I can only assume the Texas killer is a leftie

From Vegas to Texas. Conservatives are under attack

-Geaux
From Vegas to Texas Trumpists are on the attack.
Vegas shooter was a Trump Man and Texas shooter was a wife beater with no respect for women, like Tramp.
More lies? Isn't your supply running a little low? Does UPS deliver to you daily?
Clark County Sheriff Joe Lombardo said Paddock was a Tramp supporter and Paddock's neighbor told Savage that Paddock was a "Trump Man," and Savage told him, "better not let that out."

Look up the definition of "heresay" and get back to me with his voter registration info.
I won't hold my breath.
The neighbor is reporting what was said directly to him and the Sheriff is reporting the results of his investigations. Neither is hearsay.
I'll take the sheriff's word over your lies.

From Vegas to Texas. Conservatives are under attack

-Geaux
Vegas shooter was a Trump Man and Texas shooter was a wife beater with no respect for women, like Tramp.
More lies? Isn't your supply running a little low? Does UPS deliver to you daily?
Clark County Sheriff Joe Lombardo said Paddock was a Tramp supporter and Paddock's neighbor told Savage that Paddock was a "Trump Man," and Savage told him, "better not let that out."

Look up the definition of "hearsay" and get back to me with his voter registration info.
I won't hold my breath.

OK, then link to where he said it!

It is still hearsay unless he has something to support that contention. He was not a registered voter, so how can you be a Trump supporter if you can't even vote?

Doing something suspension? Do you mean suspicious? What exactly is doing something suspicious?
What is common knowledge, be specific.

Again, what are you talking about? You stated political correctness will kill more people than any gun on the planet. When I asked you to be specific you just started focusing on just incidents where the perpetrators were Muslims.

What rape problem. It 2014 rape went up a whopping 11%. but the next year in 2015 it went down 12%. I know a lot of right wing mags tried to tie the rape increase to an influx of Muslim immigrants but there in no data to support this.

So many what? Crimes that were perpetuated by every race and every religion but people like you only focus on certain ones to fit in to you own bigoted agenda.

Evidence has been submitted and the far left has rejected it, the far left will always reject reality.

If you are in able to use google, then I am not sure why you are on this board!

This is proof that the far left religion is far more dangerous than ISIS!
Really, that's all you got. C'mon, you can't be that stupid. Give it a real go. Back up your claims.What exactly are you trying to convey here?

So you refuse to use google or even the search feature on this board. All theses have been discussed and they are all available on google.

If you choose to hide behind your far left religion and claim ignorance, well that is your choice.

The claims were backed up, you chose to ignore them and run a debunked religious narrative.

It is like asking for a link to prove Hilary is real, or do you believe you live in the Matrix?
You made the accusations and I'm not clear on exactly what you are trying to say. This is why I responded to you. You didn't even counter any of the arguments I put in post #98. This is your last chance to prove you have at least a miniscule amount of intelligence. Don't blow it.

And they have been proven, just like the sky is blue..
Does one need to include a link to prove the sky is blue?

All this information exists and is prove. Just because you far left drones are lazy and can not search off far left religious dogma sites, doe snot mean it doe s not exist! Although it does exist!

Maybe if you drones did your own work, you would not be so quick to deny anything without doing any research.

It is not up to anyone to do your work for you, especially when it is common knowledge!
You're done. Run along and let the adults debate.

Evidence has been submitted and the far left has rejected it, the far left will always reject reality.

Really, that's all you got. C'mon, you can't be that stupid. Give it a real go. Back up your claims.What exactly are you trying to convey here?

So you refuse to use google or even the search feature on this board. All theses have been discussed and they are all available on google.

If you choose to hide behind your far left religion and claim ignorance, well that is your choice.

The claims were backed up, you chose to ignore them and run a debunked religious narrative.

It is like asking for a link to prove Hilary is real, or do you believe you live in the Matrix?
You made the accusations and I'm not clear on exactly what you are trying to say. This is why I responded to you. You didn't even counter any of the arguments I put in post #98. This is your last chance to prove you have at least a miniscule amount of intelligence. Don't blow it.

All this information exists and is prove. Just because you far left drones are lazy and can not search off far left religious dogma sites, doe snot mean it doe s not exist! Although it does exist!

Maybe if you drones did your own work, you would not be so quick to deny anything without doing any research.

It is not up to anyone to do your work for you, especially when it is common knowledge!
You're done. Run along and let the adults debate.

Ok the adults are here, you far left drones can run along now and continue to play that reality does not exist!

Look up the definition of "hearsay" and get back to me with his voter registration info.
I won't hold my breath.

It is still hearsay unless he has something to support that contention. He was not a registered voter, so how can you be a Trump supporter if you can't even vote?

Already posted the neighbor's video.

Here is the Sheriff's interview:

WEB EXTRA: George Knapp interviews Sheriff Joe Lombardo

I won't hold my breath.

So where is it? I am not watching a video that long and wasting my time to only find out you lied.

Doing something suspension? Do you mean suspicious? What exactly is doing something suspicious?
What is common knowledge, be specific.

Again, what are you talking about? You stated political correctness will kill more people than any gun on the planet. When I asked you to be specific you just started focusing on just incidents where the perpetrators were Muslims.

What rape problem. It 2014 rape went up a whopping 11%. but the next year in 2015 it went down 12%. I know a lot of right wing mags tried to tie the rape increase to an influx of Muslim immigrants but there in no data to support this.

So many what? Crimes that were perpetuated by every race and every religion but people like you only focus on certain ones to fit in to you own bigoted agenda.

And fail... is anybody surprised? Can we stop allowing spoiled children into this board. People like this are simply a waste of time

And fail... is anybody surprised? Can we stop allowing spoiled children into this board. People like this are simply a waste of time

Yes the far left is irony impaired on so many levels!

They want other to show them a link that the shy is blue, otherwise they can say it is not!

See the mentality of the far left?

I bet they needed someone to do their homework for them in school as well.

I won't hold my breath.

So where is it? I am not watching a video that long and wasting my time to only find out you lied.

So you watched it and saw I told the truth but you are not man enough to admit it, so you find it easier to just lie about not watching it.
Thank you.

I won't hold my breath.

So you watched it and saw I told the truth but you are not man enough to admit it, so you find it easier to just lie about not watching it.
Thank you.

Can you read? I said I am not watching a video that long just to find out you lied. Tell me where it is! What is the timestamp? Which video was it in, the first of the second?

Your link is about as good as telling me "Google it".

Now, put up or shut up!

Thank you.

Can you read? I said I am not watching a video that long just to find out you lied. Tell me where it is! What is the timestamp? Which video was it in, the first of the second?

Your link is about as good as telling me "Google it".

Now, put up or shut up!
Part 2, as if you didn't know.

I won't hold my breath.

Seriously? Only trump voters support him? :eusa_doh:

Just ask the sycophant who started this thread —> Donald Trump might go down in history as the greatest president of all time

Forum List

Back