I called the governor of virginia today

Snookie

Groovy Dude
Jan 24, 2013
virginia
The Department of motor vehicles is not taking calls today. I called the governor to complain.

I was told that they must just be too busy.

It's what I expect from a Republican governor.

Can you imagine a private business that is making so much money that they can't take your calls?

I guess I'll try calling the local "10 on your side" tv news here in hampton roads.

Cuss, cuss, mumble, mumble.:cuckoo:

Call the CEO of GE.

I'm sure he will pick up your call himself and listen to you complain for 45 minutes.

At least I would talk to a human being instead of a recording.

My servants suck big ones.

The Department of motor vehicles is not taking calls today. I called the governor to complain.

Can you imagine a private business that is making so much money that they can't take your calls?

I guess I'll try calling the local "10 on your side" tv news here in hampton roads.

You mean the DMV wasn't being efficient, as usual?
It's a cluster-fuck in that place 24/7
You expect efficiency?

It's a government agency, dingbat.

You expect efficiency?

You expect efficiency?

You expect efficiency?
Yes or I will rebel.:evil:

Good luck with that.
On a serious note, if you ever speak to anyone at DMV on the phone, you will soon realize you're speaking with an 8th grade educated, mother of 12 welfare case who couldn't operate a blender without a supervisor.

Virginia DMV's website is actually pretty good.

What is it you're trying to do that you need a "human" interaction?

Imagine for a moment that the Governor actually answered your call and was willing to talk for a while.

What would you SAY and what would you ASK?

What could the Governor say or do that would satisfy you?

I doubt if WAVY TV-10 will cover this. It's not sensational enough. How about finding a Sailor who's just axed-murdered his family. That's more up their alley.

Good luck with that.
On a serious note, if you ever speak to anyone at DMV on the phone, you will soon realize you're speaking with an 8th grade educated, mother of 12 welfare case who couldn't operate a blender without a supervisor.

Virginia DMV's website is actually pretty good.

What is it you're trying to do that you need a "human" interaction?

registration renewal. I could not re new my registration because there was a "stop dmv" order because I owed back property taxes.

I have not been able to drive for two years because of it. The state lost money by not allowing me to re register. Talk about cruel and unusual punishment, not including the fines, insurance, dead battery, and car repair because of non use.

It's like triple jeopardy without due process.

My wife had three strokes in the period that I owed the money and that's what took so long.

You expect efficiency?

You expect efficiency?
Don't chose the pink uniforms.

I'm just sayin.....

Imagine for a moment that the Governor actually answered your call and was willing to talk for a while.

What would you SAY and what would you ASK?

What could the Governor say or do that would satisfy you?
You're talking to a poster with the moniker of Snookie. Are you sure you want to phrase that last question in that manner?

So if the governor was a Democrat somebody at the DMV would have answered the phone?

Talk about asshat post of the day.

Yes

I'm sure they'll be right on top of that too.

Forum List

Back