I bet Planned Parenthood

Your OP says that PP supports Trump’s villainy, and we know you do too, so you stand with PP.

Wrong, my op makes the fact that people like you support killing babies, but now you're upset they put them in centers while their parents go to court.........stop killing kids, then maybe i'll think you actually care about them.
I’ve never killed a kid. I also oppose taking kids away from their families. Me 2, you 0.
wrong....oh so you jail kids of criminals too?
No, but I suspect you would support that.
So what do you call putting the parents in jail without the children....most people call it separation.....
Did they commit a crime, or were they seeking asylum?

Hack

Wrong, my op makes the fact that people like you support killing babies, but now you're upset they put them in centers while their parents go to court.........stop killing kids, then maybe i'll think you actually care about them.
I’ve never killed a kid. I also oppose taking kids away from their families. Me 2, you 0.
So what do you call putting the parents in jail without the children....most people call it separation.....

Hack
No my question is do you think they should separate children from parents who commit crimes?

Hack
No my question is do you think they should separate children from parents who commit crimes?
Your question is off topic :itsok:

Hack
No it's not, you cry about separation of families......and there is a crime committed

The secretary said they do not separate families if they enter a port and go through the process for asylum.....so you guys lie.
it only happens to people who enter illegally, because they have to be processed.

Hack
No it's not, you cry about separation of families......and there is a crime committed

The secretary said they do not separate families if they enter a port and go through the process for asylum.....so you guys lie.
it only happens to people who enter illegally, because they have to be processed.
They’ve made it near impossible to go through a port. These families are separated at the cruel whim of of the dotard and you disgusting subhumans.

Hack

They’ve made it near impossible to go through a port. These families are separated at the cruel whim of of the dotard and you disgusting subhumans.
ok so you're using talking points, got it
you don't answer questions

do you think children should be separated from criminals?
how did they make it impossible to go through a port?
And why didn't this issue come up under Obama?

loves this separating from families stuff

I mean it's not as good as killing the child, but maybe now the moms can go clubbing again.

New Jersey Charges Woman, 18, With Killing Baby Born at Prom

The left cries about that while they promote butchering children in abortion mills........

but hey lefties let us know how you can tell if they are the real parents and not sex traffickers
and if they are what is your plan to deal with the situation?

You aren't pro-life and you aren't Christian. But you play one on tv.

I mean it's not as good as killing the child, but maybe now the moms can go clubbing again.

The left cries about that while they promote butchering children in abortion mills........

but hey lefties let us know how you can tell if they are the real parents and not sex traffickers

No I'm both, but hey you can think what you want...let me guess you're an expert on both...delusion is your middle name.

Hack

Because Obama wasn’t a monster :itsok:

The ports have slowed to an impossible crawl as per Trump’s instructions. He knows desperate people will take desperate measures and so he’ll be able to rip their children away.

Because Obama wasn’t a monster :itsok:

The ports have slowed to an impossible crawl as per Trump’s instructions. He knows desperate people will take desperate measures and so he’ll be able to rip their children away.
What? so atleast you're honest saying you don't give a fuck about the kids, it's only about politics.....thank you for admitting that.

One has absolutely nothing to do with the other...
how you figure? ok to kill a baby but not ok to detain one for four days? you're right, not the same thing. the first one is worse. yet no outcry. it's what makes this silly and political.

No I'm both, but hey you can think what you want...let me guess you're an expert on both...delusion is your middle name.

You can claim to be Santa Claus, it doesn't make it so.

ok i'll bite, just for fun.
So why am I not a Christian (I cant wait to hear this one) and why I'm not pro-Life.......go!

So why am I not a Christian (I cant wait to hear this one) and why I'm not pro-Life.......go!

That's the problem here isn't it, you don't know why.

The so-called "pro-life" movement has nothing worth us paying attention to...ever again.

Except that the so-called "pro-life" movement has been shown to be a bunch of lying hypocrites.

That's the problem here isn't it, you don't know why.
ok, so you don't know......you lefties all use the same tactics...I called you bluff, you had nothing.

Except that the so-called "pro-life" movement has been shown to be a bunch of lying hypocrites.
What the fuck are you talking about? you're cool with an 18 year old killing their kids at Prom?

Hack
Sure...let's start doing that to all children of those who commit crimes, even minor ones...and put the kids in cages too.

Forum List

Back