I bet Planned Parenthood

loves this separating from families stuff

I mean it's not as good as killing the child, but maybe now the moms can go clubbing again.

New Jersey Charges Woman, 18, With Killing Baby Born at Prom

The left cries about that while they promote butchering children in abortion mills........

but hey lefties let us know how you can tell if they are the real parents and not sex traffickers
and if they are what is your plan to deal with the situation?
Never thought I’d see the right side with PP
Not siding with them, atleast Trump is following the law and it's not permanent.....
Your OP says that PP supports Trump’s villainy, and we know you do too, so you stand with PP.

Wrong, my op makes the fact that people like you support killing babies, but now you're upset they put them in centers while their parents go to court.........stop killing kids, then maybe i'll think you actually care about them.
I’ve never killed a kid. I also oppose taking kids away from their families. Me 2, you 0.

I mean it's not as good as killing the child, but maybe now the moms can go clubbing again.

The left cries about that while they promote butchering children in abortion mills........

but hey lefties let us know how you can tell if they are the real parents and not sex traffickers

What fascinate and horrifies me is how for so many individuals defense of abortion is just like a reflex. A mosquito bites you, you touch the bite. No thought required. These pro-choice legionnaires hold the right to kill their unborn so close it's like deeper than skin deep; it's just who they are. What they're all about. They'll defend taking a life seven days a week, rain or shine, hell or high water. There's no in between. No compromise. That's reprogramming at its most successful.

Doesn't nature program us to preserve human life? To defend it? War, defense of self and family can override the programming but where in our code breaking down does voluntarily killing our unborn become not just okay but normal and celebrated?

In my opinion all these leftists calling for our President's head over child immigrant detention have no moral base from which to utter a single word of objection when killing the unborn has become for them a natural reflex.

Lefties love separation, unless a republican does it....typical pieces of shit.
Planned Parenthood seperates a lot of families

Yet is not a govt. entity.
Sure it gets funding from the govt.
Try to remove that funding, see what happens.
Damn that Trump funding PP showing his leftist leaning cause...Why do you vote for a leftist?
it's not Trump.......try the democrats and the media......
Trump is president and submits a budget, Congress approves and the wheels are set in motion after the president signs the spending/budget bill...The President is a Republican and Congress is dominated by Republicans, so how do the Democrats and the media pass a budget for the USA?

Not siding with them, atleast Trump is following the law and it's not permanent.....
Your OP says that PP supports Trump’s villainy, and we know you do too, so you stand with PP.

Wrong, my op makes the fact that people like you support killing babies, but now you're upset they put them in centers while their parents go to court.........stop killing kids, then maybe i'll think you actually care about them.
I’ve never killed a kid. I also oppose taking kids away from their families. Me 2, you 0.
wrong....oh so you jail kids of criminals too?

Damn that Trump funding PP showing his leftist leaning cause...Why do you vote for a leftist?
Trump is president and submits a budget, Congress approves and the wheels are set in motion after the president signs the spending/budget bill...The President is a Republican and Congress is dominated by Republicans, so how do the Democrats and the media pass a budget for the USA?
just like they do on this issue...make fake outrage....and filibuster....learn how politics work before entering this board

No, but I suspect you would support that.

What fascinate and horrifies me is how for so many individuals defense of abortion is just like a reflex. A mosquito bites you, you touch the bite. No thought required. These pro-choice legionnaires hold the right to kill their unborn so close it's like deeper than skin deep; it's just who they are. What they're all about. They'll defend taking a life seven days a week, rain or shine, hell or high water. There's no in between. No compromise. That's reprogramming at its most successful.

Doesn't nature program us to preserve human life? To defend it? War, defense of self and family can override the programming but where in our code breaking down does voluntarily killing our unborn become not just okay but normal and celebrated?

In my opinion all these leftists calling for our President's head over child immigrant detention have no moral base from which to utter a single word of objection when killing the unborn has become for them a natural reflex.
Nobody is asking for Trump's head, not even his hair doctor, just asking for a change of policy..

Nobody is asking for Trump's head, not even his hair doctor, just asking for a change of policy..
So is he....right now if you are prosecuted, you have to put the children in centers..which is exactly what they are doing. Congress needs to change the law. Cruz has one out there......lets see if the dems vote for it.

just like they do on this issue...make fake outrage....and filibuster....learn how politics work before entering this board
Eat my ass dipshit I know how politics works....If you don't like the way politics works I suggest another hobby. The people have spoken, if they listen they get to keep their jobs, if not they get to go home..

No, but I suspect you would support that.
So what do you call putting the parents in jail without the children....most people call it separation.....

So is he....right now if you are prosecuted, you have to put the children in centers..which is exactly what they are doing. Congress needs to change the law. Cruz has one out there......lets see if the dems vote for it.
Dems don't have to vote on it since Congress is dominated by the GOP.

Eat my ass dipshit I know how politics works....If you don't like the way politics works I suggest another hobby. The people have spoken, if they listen they get to keep their jobs, if not they get to go home..
In November we'll see what the people have to say.

yes they do

do you know what a filibuster is?

In the fake news media, of course.

In the fake news media, of course.
My wrestling coach in 8th grade was part of the fake media?

yes they do

Do you know what a nuclear option is?

yes they do

Do you know what a nuclear option is?
ok, so you'd support getting rid of the filibuster for legislation?

Forum List

Back