Lindsey Graham Grills Horowitz and Wray

Anyone who believes the IG report was credible have blinders on and accept the abuse of our Justice Department to meet their agenda

Stop Trump at all cost

-Geaux

Are you kidding? Graham could not scare a 6 year old.

Graham is the ultimate establishment tool, He is not going to upset the apple cart

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Obviously Trump is right.

trump-tweets-may17.jpg

Graham is the ultimate establishment tool, He is not going to upset the apple cart

On the one hand, I agree with you.

OTH, I think he is more attached to process over policy. I think he might see a chance to score some huge political points here if he is seen as the one that cleans up this mess between Trump and the Deep State.

If he is seen as the one responsible for the conviction of Hillary Clinton, I don't care how conservatives feel about queers, he'd be a shoe in.

Remember, he has always wanted to be the first gay president. (Excluding Buchanan. . . of course.)

:abgg2q.jpg:

OTH, I think he is more attached to process over policy. I think he might see a chance to score some huge political points here if he is seen as the one that cleans up this mess between Trump and the Deep State.

If he is seen as the one responsible for the conviction of Hillary Clinton, I don't care how conservatives feel about queers, he'd be a shoe in.

Remember, he has always wanted to be the first gay president. (Excluding Buchanan. . . of course.)

That ship sailed''

Obama won on two fronts as the first half black gay POTUS

-Geaux

Gay Lindsey is not the OP's hero. :) No the witnesses looked smug not scared.

Was I the only one watching the young blonde lady behind IG Horowitz that was going to town texting on her phone. There was at least one time that she must of been texted something really funny judging from the laughter on her face, but I don't think this was during Graham's time. I find it ironic that much of the discussion was about inappropriate texting by FBI agents, and there she is on national TV texting up a storm.

and there you have it. These two dudes look scared to death. Mr Graham laid it out beautifully.

Watch and you decide

-Geaux
-----------

I hope the world was watching this. I am pretty sure that all but the totally brainwashed, echo chamber people of the uber-partisan, can see how spot on Graham's questions were and how damning the evidence actually is.

And I say that as one who is in no way a 'Hillary hater' nor a Lindsay Graham fan.

What did you think of the video with the questions, and answers provided?

-Geaux

What did you think of the video with the questions, and answers provided?

-Geaux

The answers were weak and the questions were just a rehash of what we already know.

It is really quite simple-------------> the answers and questions tell you that this is the tip of the iceberg. This fiasco will either blossom into a total disaster for the left in 2018, or go away if they win the House.

This is exactly why Sessions is screwing the pooch. The plan SHOULD be to have a special counsel in place, meaning a change of hands in the House, will not derail the truth for 2020. I believe they do NOT want to do this, because then legally they can not do it in public. They are rolling the dice, they really are. Their isn't a prosecutor worth their salt hasn't said that, "the Democrats are toast!" Even Leftist professors are saying the Left should shut their mouths. Problem is, the Left and Right in the SWAMP, want the SWAMP to survive just the way it is. And only one side...…..US...…….is trying to get rid of it; the Left seems to like it, as long as they can control it.

That ship sailed''

Obama won on two fronts as the first half black gay POTUS

-Geaux

Hmmm. . . . not so sure about that.

I think he is bi.

I think they have a mixed marriage and lots of orgies.

That Valerie Jarret chick moved in with them. And I was watching some of that Vox/Netflix propaganda that was produced about non-monogamous families. Call me paranoid, but I think his touch was behind it.

If you watch her, him, and Michelle, you will see it.

barack-obama-and-valerie-jarrett.jpg
valerie-jarrett-white-house-adviser-reuters-e1387393626366.jpg
Creepy-Seditious-Tale-of-Barack-and-Val.jpg

and there you have it. These two dudes look scared to death. Mr Graham laid it out beautifully.

Watch and you decide

-Geaux
-----------

Glad he went the circumstantial evidence route

Circumstantial? When we have the hard evidence of the e-mails and text messages in their own words to look at? But even if you could extrapolate that into being circumstantial evidence, if the circumstantial evidence is strong enough, a guilty verdict must ethically be rendered. People have been sentenced to death based on little more than circumstantial evidence. Think Scott Peterson.

Watch and you decide

-Geaux
-----------

Glad he went the circumstantial evidence route

Circumstantial? When we have the hard evidence of the e-mails and text messages in their own words to look at? But even if you could extrapolate that into being circumstantial evidence, if the circumstantial evidence is strong enough, a guilty verdict must ethically be rendered. People have been sentenced to death based on little more than circumstantial evidence. Think Scott Peterson.

Isn’t that what I said w/o the wordiness

Forum List

Back