I believe in the Conservative view that you should own what you produce

I believe Conservatives should keep what they produce.

Failure
Lies
Ruined economy
out of wedlock babies
wars
disasters
ignorance
hate

Let them keep what they create. In fact, Blue states should stop subsidizing Red states all together.

Failure
Lies
Ruined economy
out of wedlock babies
wars
disasters
ignorance
hate

Let them keep what they create. In fact, Blue states should stop subsidizing Red states all together.

In that event? BLUE staters and their populist, welfare statist ways that have run their own States into the ground and demand the rest of us PAY for it... should be voted OUT of the Union...how you like them apples deany?

That is why I support the idea of not giving Conservative States more money in federal taxes then they pay. Let liberal states keep what they earn.

I hope every Republican agrees with me.

Your contention is that every state should keep their taxes unto their own state? No more mixing/pooling of money? So in effect no more federal government, 50 independent states.

Is this the argument or not?

That is why I support the idea of not giving Conservative States more money in federal taxes then they pay. Let liberal states keep what they earn.

Your contention is that every state should keep their taxes unto their own state? No more mixing/pooling of money? So in effect no more federal government, 50 independent states.

Yes it is. Apparently the guy has no clue as to Commerce. Nor the Commerce Clause. He'd rather just wipe it out.

Failure
Lies
Ruined economy
out of wedlock babies
wars
disasters
ignorance
hate

Failure: Obama's stimulus and bail outs

Lies: That UE would't go over 8% if we got the stimulus and that Obama would end the Iraq war and not start new ones like Bush did. Immigration, torture, prisons, homeland security, bush tax cuts and wars

Ruined economy: Yeah, it's still going down after almost 3 years of Obama and 5 years with Dems in Congress.

out of wedlock babies: LOL

wars: Iraq, Afghanistan expanded Pakistan and Libya.

disasters: I dono... lol.

ignorance: Again, stimulus, Immigration, torture, prisons, homeland security, bush tax cuts and wars..

hate: Like Rtard hates whites and old people.

Yes it is. Apparently the guy has no clue as to Commerce. Nor the Commerce Clause. He'd rather just wipe it out.

I'm sorta hoping the op person will respond and not have gone missing. Thought it an interesting take.

You're on the right track. The States should be collecting taxes and then give what's left to the government (if any).

Sounds like the failed articles of confederation to me. Can you believe it has been 300 years since the colonies were founded and folks still consider states more than lines in the sand?

Guess I'm a Missouran not an American. Any of you all go visit a foreign country and tell them you are a New Yorkan a South Carolinan, a Delawaran?

Failure
Lies
Ruined economy
out of wedlock babies
wars
disasters
ignorance
hate

In that event? BLUE staters and their populist, welfare statist ways that have run their own States into the ground and demand the rest of us PAY for it... should be voted OUT of the Union...how you like them apples deany?

You might want to check that out. Blue states get less than a dollar from the Federal government for every dollar they pay. Red states get MORE than a dollar for every dollar they pay. Money is hemorrhaging from the Blue states to keep the Red states from going under. Blue states economy would be at a surplus without Red states dragging them down. Those are just FACTS.

Forum List

Back