I asked ChatGPT: "Did Joe Biden steal the election in 2020"?

The AI tool ChatGPT responded thusly:

"There is no evidence of voter fraud in the 2020 presidential election1. Joe Biden legally won the popular vote and obtained enough electoral votes to claim the win1. Claims that the election was stolen are unfounded12."

Let's discuss the alleged fraud in the 2020 elections in this thread.
In the disclaimer section of ChatGPT: "ChatGPT may produce inaccurate information about people, places, or facts. ChatGPT Mar 23 Version"

Swing states... Biden did not win everyone of them.

• Colorado
  • Florida
  • Iowa
  • Michigan
  • Nevada
  • New Hampshire
  • North Carolina
  • Ohio
  • Pennsylvania
  • Virginia
  • Wisconsin
Guess what? I do not care. 71 electoral votes were obviously stolen.

Cannot prove anything with an illegitimate administration and a uniparty that owns the judges. You know that. So asking someone to prove something to criminals is a stupid question.

So, you are just making shit up then.

Thanks for admitting so.

So, you are just making shit up then.

Thanks for admitting so.
I am not making it up. Why deny the facts? The political persecution by this fascist government and media and woke corporations is obviously aimed at reinforcing a lie that will never be the truth. Like 81 million votes that just could not of happened you people are trying awfully hard to bury something that never happened. Why do you think that is?

Well then, just find the evidence, and bring it to the Courts.
And quit bitching about the Courts Denying the So-Called Rudy Evidence.

Is GIGO code for something?
right wing idiot losers, I'm guessing.
It is an acronym those of us who understand how computers work like to use to describe how computers work. While they seem intelligent, they are actually only capable of regurgitating things they have already been given to store, thus the term, Garbage In, Garbage Out. It is a term also useful for describing the arguments usually launched by the average leftist when confronted with facts, logic, and reasons. Instead of evaluating the information given and taking it for the value it actually has, they start yelling, "Fake News", "Racist", "Transphobe", etc., thinking they're deploying a successful smoke screen.

I am not making it up. Why deny the facts? The political persecution by this fascist government and media and woke corporations is obviously aimed at reinforcing a lie that will never be the truth. Like 81 million votes that just could not of happened you people are trying awfully hard to bury something that never happened. Why do you think that is?

Of course you are making it up, that is why you cannot support your claim

Of course you are making it up, that is why you cannot support your claim
The 81 million outs itself. That is a ridiculous number that only happened because Trump outdid the predictions by a long shot. The fact that Congress refused to investigate is also a fact. If there was no fraud why not investigate? 74 million voters wanted one.

You'll never watch 2000 Mules, because you know it proves the election was stolen.
You're the kind of idiot that thinks because someone dumped duplicate ballots into a voting dropbox, that automatically means they were all counted.

Forum List

Back