I am vaxxed

200.gif

Only for the athletes? What about all the students and staff?
Whoa...let's not get ahead of ourselves here.

There are gradations of priority.

Negros playing with balls generate many millions of dollars.

DOLLARS kill Covid.

If you do not generate those dollars...by proxy...you do not kill Covid.

No...your 20K in tuition doesn't count either.

I think this is the way it is going to go. We are moving toward it now. Americans are planning to go on with their lives. Some will take the newest vaccine. Some will not. The vaccine takers may fair better, but nobody is going to go for a vax every 3 or 4 months. I am doubting there is any such thing as herd immunity to all possible strains of Covid, any more than there is a herd immunity to all strains of the common cold. The trump administration bet the farm on Vax and lies to keep the economy going. I am wondering if the Biden administration isn't also betting the farm on vax and lies to keep the present economy going. We have seen where even healthcare workers are being allowed to work, even while sick, if vaxxed. It is going to get to the point, where working sick may even become a "be attitude", as it was when I was younger.
This all will effect me little, as I am not in the workforce, have had Covid, am triple vaxed, but know I can catch it again. I naturally distance and take person precautions when required plus where I see fit, but am going about my life.

Staff cost money so they don't matter.

Students have to pay money to be there and they will be there regardless so it doesn't matter.

Athletes earn the college extra income so only they matter.

Whoa...let's not get ahead of ourselves here.

There are gradations of priority.

Negros playing with balls generate many millions of dollars.

DOLLARS kill Covid.

If you do not generate those dollars...by proxy...you do not kill Covid.

No...your 20K in tuition doesn't count either.
Those athletes deserve reduced restrictions because they have a much tougher academic row to hoe, majoring in eligibility.

Those athletes deserve reduced restrictions because they have a much tougher academic row to hoe, majoring in eligibility.
Some of my favorite college moments are when they show the football player's major.

General Studies.

Communication.

Health.

Sending Tyrone back to the hood after four years with bad knees, multiple concussions, and a degree in general studies.

"Sucksess Collij!"

Some of my favorite college moments are when they show the football player's major.

General Studies.

Communication.

Health.

Sending Tyrone back to the hood after four years with bad knees, multiple concussions, and a degree in general studies.

"Sucksess Collij!"
That’s after he’s transferred between three different ‘colleges’ over five years.

Forum List

Back