I Am The Type Of American They Want To See Disappear

Hawkins gets one right, since he's a man who doesn't deserve to be called an American...

"I believe in putting Americans first. Poor Americans should come before illegal immigrants, the lives of our troops are more important than the lives of the terrorists they’re fighting and I don't much care what the United Nations or "international law" has to say about anything. I wish everybody well and think we have a debt of honor to the countries that fought shoulder-to-shoulder with us in wars, but I’m not a “citizen of the world.” I’m an American first and the rest of the world is a very distant second."
I Am The Type Of American They Want To See Disappear - John Hawkins - Page 1
I agree with him, surprised a commie like you is posting it though.
He is an un-American POS, a traitor in our midst, a Christian Fascist in waiting, a man the Founders would have used as an example of why the common man had no vote. It's no problem to post him, he has much company here.
He is a lot smarter than you retard.
No Sweetheart, he is nothing like me and that is what makes him Un-American.
That is what makes him American, he is nothing like you, commie puke.

It doesn't have a language, but it destroys one. It doesn't have a culture that's worthy of preserving, or exporting. Its borders are unprotected, and it isn't exceptional. A real American understands such things. Morons like you and Hawking don't.

You're leaving for Cuba...when ?
Hawkins gets one right, since he's a man who doesn't deserve to be called an American...

"I believe in putting Americans first. Poor Americans should come before illegal immigrants, the lives of our troops are more important than the lives of the terrorists they’re fighting and I don't much care what the United Nations or "international law" has to say about anything. I wish everybody well and think we have a debt of honor to the countries that fought shoulder-to-shoulder with us in wars, but I’m not a “citizen of the world.” I’m an American first and the rest of the world is a very distant second."

WHAT part of the bolded do you disagree with?
All of it. It's not Christian, among other things.
so you think its ok to put an illegal in front of a poor American for aide when said American may have contributed to the "pool" they are drawing from?...
Can't wait for his answer.
The distinction you, and he, wish to draw shows the immorality that a real American, especially a Christian one, does not have. The hungry have no distinction beyond being hungry. To draw one means that you are nationalistic, xenophobic, even tribal, neither Christian nor American. I do not ask a beggar if he is my friend or my enemy since what he is, is in need.
are we talking about hunger or benefits?.....

Why can you not simply make your argument and move on?

Why can't you give the act a rest and be honest with yourself for half a second? Oh yeah, you'd cease to exist, fraud. You're a pathetic, posing, non-entity; a hollow piece of nothing playing at being human.

You're leaving for Cuba...when ?
WHAT part of the bolded do you disagree with?
so you think its ok to put an illegal in front of a poor American for aide when said American may have contributed to the "pool" they are drawing from?...
The distinction you, and he, wish to draw shows the immorality that a real American, especially a Christian one, does not have. The hungry have no distinction beyond being hungry. To draw one means that you are nationalistic, xenophobic, even tribal, neither Christian nor American. I do not ask a beggar if he is my friend or my enemy since what he is, is in need.
Neither. He is speaking of xenophobia, I am speaking of humanity.

He is an un-American POS, a traitor in our midst, a Christian Fascist in waiting, a man the Founders would have used as an example of why the common man had no vote. It's no problem to post him, he has much company here.
Go play with your new toys little one.

Yep, gave up like a little girl. See you puke.

Yep, gave up like a little girl. See you puke.
Goodnight Sweetheart. Santa is only 364 days away...

Nah, he isn't the one the government would like to disappear.

The type of Americans they want to go away are ones that aren't partisan, and aren't divisive.

Without divide and conquer, how else could a two party state function.

They need Americans to be either Republican or Democratic, least Americans form better political parties and work against the status quo.

Nah, he isn't the one the government would like to disappear.

The type of Americans they want to go away are ones that aren't partisan, and aren't divisive.

Without divide and conquer, how else could a two party state function.

They need Americans to be either Republican or Democratic, least Americans form better political parties and work against the status quo.
A two-party system needs nothing more than stupid people with short memories, exactly what America has.

I would be happy were he gone. He's an un-American POS.

well this started out the statement in the OP was..... Poor Americans should come before illegal immigrants......i asked so you think its ok to put an illegal in front of a poor American for aide when said American may have contributed to the "pool" they are drawing from?.....and for aide that has nothing to do with xenophobia or humanity .....its called fairness.....

well this started out the statement in the OP was..... Poor Americans should come before illegal immigrants......i asked so you think its ok to put an illegal in front of a poor American for aide when said American may have contributed to the "pool" they are drawing from?.....and for aide that has nothing to do with xenophobia or humanity .....its called fairness.....
No one has to be in front of anyone. That is what he doesn't understand.

I don't think poor Americans should come before illegal immigrants, the whole premise is absurd.

First, the assumption that poor Americans are treated worse than illegal immigrants.

Second, the assumption that other Americans don't help poor Americans as best they can under the circumstances.

Third, the assumption that is morally preferable to help someone on basis of their citizenship, rather than need. When people ask for food or aid, no one says 'Americans only'.

Fourth, the assumption everyone has an altruistic obligation to help the poor, and must give for the sake of giving, rather than because they genuinely want to help people - in which case you aren't holding up 'Americans only' signs.

Fifth, the assumption that ignoring illegal immigrants in poverty is an easy solution, when in reality it would just lead to more crime and further intrench the illegal underclass.

Texas is producing jobs, your state is promoting federal welfare, how dumb are you? Please elaborate
Minimum wage jobs without benefits. It's why the state had to subsidize everything. How come you guys don't seem to ever know anything. You repeat GOP talking points but they are never backed up with facts, data or links. Don't you get that?

Me on the other hand backs up everything. Then you call me liar for proving the truth, and I KNOW right wingers are delusional.

Texas has nation s most minimum-wage workers Dallas Morning News

And workers on minimum wage rely on government:

How you subsidize the minimum wage

Do you believe in preserving our border, language and culture along with that patriotic American exceptionalism that distinguishes us from all other nations making you proud to be an American?
It doesn't have a language, but it destroys one. It doesn't have a culture that's worthy of preserving, or exporting. Its borders are unprotected, and it isn't exceptional. A real American understands such things. Morons like you and Hawking don't.

And its not our language and culture.

We are a melting pot of immigrants. We all came from someplace else.
Stew, not melting pot. We do not blend or merge, we bounce off of each other, which used to be understood as one of our major strengths but is no longer respected, like thinking and education.
You liberals are the ones not educating the blacks.
Stupid *******. Did Ben Carson, raised on welfare, just sneak through the cracks?
Ahh. Are you willing to credit nurture?

No one has to be in front of anyone. That is what he doesn't understand.
if there is a line for something like tax supported aide.....someone will be up front and someone will be at the end.....if they can only give out so much before the money is out....who goes first?....the American or the Illegal?....and im not talking about a food line....no one should starve in this Country....im talking about other types of aide that the poor can get.....

Forum List

Back