I am sure that all patriotic Americans are watching in inaguration?

It's "Black Monday" for the righties.

Suck it up assholes, you got four years to wallow in your misery

Shitstain....obamination's wife said she was never proud of this country until her husband won in 2008.

Assholes like her and her husband out to destroy this country have nothing to do with my country. When they leave the white house in 4 years, it will be a good day.

Wow. Really beautiful and no matter who or which party is elected, its a true affirmation of our Constitution. I'm sad for those who cannot love our country more than they hate President Obama but really, its YOUR choice and YOUR loss.

Yep, really REALLY beautiful and makes me very proud of my country.

I remember that.

Stopped in to see some wingnut butthurt; was not disappointed.

4 more years, bitches.

4 more years.

:)

Shitstain....obamination's wife said she was never proud of this country until her husband won in 2008.

Assholes like her and her husband out to destroy this country have nothing to do with my country. When they leave the white house in 4 years, it will be a good day.

Wow. Really beautiful and no matter who or which party is elected, its a true affirmation of our Constitution. I'm sad for those who cannot love our country more than they hate President Obama but really, its YOUR choice and YOUR loss.

Yep, really REALLY beautiful and makes me very proud of my country.

:eusa_silenced:Except for the ones that have to clean the WH after they leave. Might only take a year if their lucky.

This constant hatred and bitterness is very sad and does nothing to help our country. I'm sorry for those who can't embrace what this means to every one of us.

I'll say it again - the inauguration of a president is wonderful and wondrous thing to see and you should all be grateful to be able to see it.

But, you're free to disagree because that is also guaranteed us.

I'm late but had to stay to watch this.

buh-bye

:DTo tell you the truth the cartoons on TV now days are more truthful than the nitwit we have running this country nowdays. And much less scarier.

Of course. I watched the second one in a pub in London. What a humiliating day that was for our whole country. But it was still our Constitution made real. Can't get much better than that.

And yet you're so proud and happy with Obama...

Yes.

But, earlier, I wrote a post about the things I am not happy with him about.

SO WHAT?

And, now I really do have to log off.

:razz:Well you seem to like that nitwit so much...just hope you don't fall off that log. Be careful.

You know who else didn't go? Oprah. What happened to their good friend Oprah? :lol::lol::lol:

Watch the Marxist in Chief lie about upholding the Constitution?

Real Americans will NOT watch that.

The takers who can't wait for Baracka Claus to send them more of someone else's hard earned money, I'm sure, will watch every minute of it.

I'm glad it's here... Countdown begins today to getting rid of this Marxist.. :) I couldn't be happier. Soon the hidden documents of the Fast N Furious scandal will be ordered to be released and we may have Uncle Joe Retard for the rest of Dumbama's term.

Matt Damon wasn't there because he has grown tired of the games played on TV by obamination.....but just wait until they pay their 2013 taxes out in Hollywood.

Say bye-bye 2014 and 2016, Democraps....

Forum List

Back