I am sure that all patriotic Americans are watching in inaguration?

"Uhhhhh, uhhhh I will part the uh seas, heal cancer, uh lower the debt, uh make terrorists love uh us and give you more stuff.....if the GOP gives me uh what uh I want. Thank you, uh than you very much....now let's uhhhh go party on the taxpayer dime!"

Obamaonpayingtaxes.jpg

Still repeating that lie? Sure, and that 47% sure helped you on 6Nov12, now didn't it.

But people like you are just a gift that keeps on giving, to the Democrats.

Wow. Really beautiful and no matter who or which party is elected, its a true affirmation of our Constitution. I'm sad for those who cannot love our country more than they hate President Obama but really, its YOUR choice and YOUR loss.

Yep, really REALLY beautiful and makes me very proud of my country.

Shitstain....obamination's wife said she was never proud of this country until her husband won in 2008.

Assholes like her and her husband out to destroy this country have nothing to do with my country. When they leave the white house in 4 years, it will be a good day.

Wow. Really beautiful and no matter who or which party is elected, its a true affirmation of our Constitution. I'm sad for those who cannot love our country more than they hate President Obama but really, its YOUR choice and YOUR loss.

The President who defeated the Southern Traitors. For those that still secretly long for the days of slavery, a President of color has truly been salt in the wound of a War of Treason lost.

I love my country more than my bias for any man.

You weren't proud of your country before?

So, I'm sure you watched both of President Bush's inaugurations?

I love my country more than my bias for any man.

You weren't proud of your country before?
The answer is in my post.

Of course. I watched the second one in a pub in London. What a humiliating day that was for our whole country. But it was still our Constitution made real. Can't get much better than that.

Of course. I watched the second one in a pub in London. What a humiliating day that was for our whole country. But it was still our Constitution made real. Can't get much better than that.

And yet you're so proud and happy with Obama...

This constant hatred and bitterness is very sad and does nothing to help our country. I'm sorry for those who can't embrace what this means to every one of us.

I'll say it again - the inauguration of a president is wonderful and wondrous thing to see and you should all be grateful to be able to see it.

But, you're free to disagree because that is also guaranteed us.

I'm late but had to stay to watch this.

buh-bye

And yet you're so proud and happy with Obama...

Yes.

But, earlier, I wrote a post about the things I am not happy with him about.

SO WHAT?

And, now I really do have to log off.

I'm not watching it because I already know how it ends... Republican butthurt.

Forum List

Back