I am sure that all patriotic Americans are watching in inaguration?

No....I skipped both of his bullshit ceremonies.

I was in Germany this time 4 years ago, so it was easier to avoid seeing his ugly face on TV.

I'm waiting for Supernatural to start.

Anyone who watches the coronation needs to be decontaminated afterwards.

Loading up my bug out bag with supplies...too busy to watch LIC lie while he has his hand on the bible that he doesn't believe in.

I personally am not watching it, because I was busy at the gym and the dog was sick.

BUT....I support him as my president. I disagree with a lot of what he's done, agree with some of what he has done.

But, like it or not, he is our president, for 4 more years. The economy is under his watch, our security is under his watch, and I hope he makes good decisions on both.

The economy, at least locally, seems to be improving. Our city is booming with new growth, business and housing. The beaches are clear and gorgeous. Unless I go into the ghettos and deal drugs, Im safe.

I think if many of you would turn Fox and MSNBC off, you'd see you have it pretty damn good in life. The government boogie man isn't coming for you. Do you pay a little more in taxes? Yes. Taxes rise and fall as the year go by. But overall, you're fat, secure and.....if you choose to be....happy. Dont think so? Take a look at some global shitholes, then compare your life. You got it good.

Lets hope our president can maintain that global advantage that we've enjoyed for over 150 years.

"Uhhhhh, uhhhh I will part the uh seas, heal cancer, uh lower the debt, uh make terrorists love uh us and give you more stuff.....if the GOP gives me uh what uh I want. Thank you, uh than you very much....now let's uhhhh go party on the taxpayer dime!"

Obamaonpayingtaxes.jpg

I watched all the pompous assholes walk in. Then, I thought of President Bush and how badly he and his family were booed and hissed at at the last one and I turned the TV off. Fuck demoncraps.

obama imagines himself as another Abraham Lincoln, the man who kept the Union together by fighting a great civil war that would have torn it apart. To obama he has to do the same thing, or he will not be following in Lincoln's footsteps. His legacy of being a great president like Lincoln depends on another civil war. So, he's trying to divide the country enough to start one.

I personally am not watching it, because I was busy at the gym and the dog was sick.

BUT....I support him as my president. I disagree with a lot of what he's done, agree with some of what he has done.

But, like it or not, he is our president, for 4 more years. The economy is under his watch, our security is under his watch, and I hope he makes good decisions on both.

The economy, at least locally, seems to be improving. Our city is booming with new growth, business and housing. The beaches are clear and gorgeous. Unless I go into the ghettos and deal drugs, Im safe.

I think if many of you would turn Fox and MSNBC off, you'd see you have it pretty damn good in life. The government boogie man isn't coming for you. Do you pay a little more in taxes? Yes. Taxes rise and fall as the year go by. But overall, you're fat, secure and.....if you choose to be....happy. Dont think so? Take a look at some global shitholes, then compare your life. You got it good.

Lets hope our president can maintain that global advantage that we've enjoyed for over 150 years.

Taxes rise and fall as the year go by

must be nice......here they just rise....

Forum List

Back