I am sure that all patriotic Americans are watching in inaguration?

I'm glad it's here... Countdown begins today to getting rid of this Marxist.. :) I couldn't be happier. Soon the hidden documents of the Fast N Furious scandal will be ordered to be released and we may have Uncle Joe Retard for the rest of Dumbama's term.

Are you now talking about trying to impeach Obama? GOD I PRAY THE RIGHT WINGERS ARE THAT DUMB.

Matt Damon wasn't there because he has grown tired of the games played on TV by obamination.....but just wait until they pay their 2013 taxes out in Hollywood.

Say bye-bye 2014 and 2016, Democraps....

I predict a Romney landslide. :lol:

Only anti-americans who support Americas enemies are not watching it?

Sorry I missed it but I had better things to do.

$toilet paper tower.jpg

Most idiots like you figured obamination needs "4 more years" then it will work, but next time when it is very clear he is doing it on purpose......you scum are doomed in the election.

There is not enough money in the piggy bank to buy off voters in 2016.

Matt Damon wasn't there because he has grown tired of the games played on TV by obamination.....but just wait until they pay their 2013 taxes out in Hollywood.

Say bye-bye 2014 and 2016, Democraps....

I predict a Romney landslide. :lol:

Wow. Really beautiful and no matter who or which party is elected, its a true affirmation of our Constitution. I'm sad for those who cannot love our country more than they hate President Obama but really, its YOUR choice and YOUR loss.

Yep, really REALLY beautiful and makes me very proud of my country.

yea its a loss not to watch that shit.....you know what Dudley?..... i dont give a shit if Old Rocks was being inaugurated...i would still find something else to do.....you can sit there and jizz your underpants all you want watching a bunch of self serving fucks who think their shit dont stink.....ill pass.....

This constant hatred and bitterness is very sad and does nothing to help our country. I'm sorry for those who can't embrace what this means to every one of us.

I'll say it again - the inauguration of a president is wonderful and wondrous thing to see and you should all be grateful to be able to see it.

But, you're free to disagree because that is also guaranteed us.

I'm late but had to stay to watch this.

buh-bye

This constant hatred and bitterness is very sad and does nothing to help our country.

have you ever read your posts?.....apparently not.....

I watched the real one yesterday, no need to watch the dog and pony show today.
yea its a loss not to watch that shit.....you know what Dudley?..... i dont give a shit if Old Rocks was being inaugurated...i would still find something else to do.....you can sit there and jizz your underpants all you want watching a bunch of self serving fucks who think their shit dont stink.....ill pass.....

I love my country, I love its traditions and I love our election process. I'm sorry for those of you who can only hate the things that makes our country great. But, that's your prerogative.

I plan to watch every inauguration right up to my death bed because, unlike you, I live in the greatest country in the world.

Sorry...working for a living and seeing my paycheck buy less and less every week....
This Obama economy really suks....

Wondering if I might be better off getting fired so I can collect food stamps,get unemployment insurance benefits for eternity,get free housing,get a free Obama cell phone,welfare....free internet.

WTF am I working for????

Forum List

Back