I am Proud of my President

I will be supportive of Obama. I think the president deserves our respect regardless of our differences about policy. We have it easy sitting back here criticizing when we don't really know the whole story. I'm worried about what's going to happen, but you won't see me talking bad about my president.

• Thanks
Reactions: CSM
  • Banned
The world has stepped forward and the old false ideas which did nothing but harm us are in the trash can.

The world is set to progress forward.

I will be supportive of Obama. I think the president deserves our respect regardless of our differences about policy. We have it easy sitting back here criticizing when we don't really know the whole story. I'm worried about what's going to happen, but you won't see me talking bad about my president.

Bully for you. You may be the only potty-trained grownup in this place.

The world has stepped forward and the old false ideas which did nothing but harm us are in the trash can.

The world is set to progress forward.

How exactly will you progress when government most likely will be taking more and more responsibility for your life?

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon
How exactly will you progress when government most likely will be taking more and more responsibility for your life?

Because some people would rather it be that way, and truthie is obviously one of those people.

I wish the hardcore liberals would have followed your lead .......

That is such bullshit and I laugh everytime I hear someone say that. With the Patriot Act no President has ever enacted more gov't intrusion into your life yet Obama is going to make it more? Completely full of shit but keep trying to scare people

With all due respect listening to a teenager say she's "worried" about what's going to happen(since of course I teach 18-21 year olds) makes me think "who truly gives a damn what you think." Teenagers bring energy, but your opinions on things, especially since hormones drive your thoughts, are at best irrelevant

With all due respect listening to a teenager say she's "worried" about what's going to happen(since of course I teach 18-21 year olds) makes me think "who truly gives a damn what you think." Teenagers bring energy, but your opinions on things, especially since hormones drive your thoughts, are at best irrelevant

You pathetic twat.And you teach? what a fucking travesty.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

idiot! they really let you "teach"

That is such bullshit and I laugh everytime I hear someone say that. With the Patriot Act no President has ever enacted more gov't intrusion into your life yet Obama is going to make it more? Completely full of shit but keep trying to scare people

How did the Patriot Act intrude into your life? Please be specific.

As to Obama's administration taking more responsibility for your life? Don't have to look much further than what has come out of his mouth. Government supply make-work jobs and most likely government run health care in some form.

Teaching "man boy love" is hardly a profession worth bragging about but I can see where it would foster your low opinion of teenagers.

Funny noone bad mouthed the patriot act when the 2 cooks who planend to kill obama were arrested on authorites granted to them strictly by the patriot act.

So let me get this straight.

She is old enough to go fight for our country and die for it, yet her opinion has no merit.

Go fuck yourself honestly.

No one gives a damn what you think really

Just because you teach "giving a man oral 101" in some bath house in San fransisco doesn't really make you a teacher

So let me get this straight.

She is old enough to go fight for our country and die for it, yet her opinion has no merit.

Go fuck yourself honestly.

No one gives a damn what you think really

Just because you teach "giving a man oral 101" in some bath house in San fransisco doesn't really make you a teacher

now you get a good picture of what is wrong with our schools. obamalama can't fix stupid!

America has its first black president.

This country has a chance to heal so many old wounds.

Some here may not want those wounds healed, The vast majority of Americans do want this healing.

I Am Proud of My President and the vast majority of Americans are aslo.

Did anyone hear that Rev speak after and he was talkin some bullshit with colors

Yellow be mellow
let the red get ahead
let the white embrace whats right

WHAT kind of bullshit is that

as if white people are the only ones that discriminate....does that moron not realize that Obama is President because of the white vote also?

Forum List

Back