I am off to see Jurassic park

Well arenā€™t you special.

I am. I have a brand new SOTA big screen 4K home theater, pro sound system I made which is better than any theater, and all of the Jurrasic movies storted in HD on a movie archive system of my own creation that I can bring up at the press of a button.

Which movie would you like me to watch first? I just happened to watch the original a few weeks ago so maybe today, I'll re-watch the sequel in your honor.

Itā€™s the 30 year anniversary and on the big screen for only a few days

It's an entertaining movie, but they completely ruined the message of the book.

The dinosaurs are not the villains, they're victims. The villains are the scientists and their enablers, who create the dinosaurs without respect for them, or for what they're doing to the world.

I am. I have a brand new SOTA big screen 4K home theater, pro sound system I made which is better than any theater, and all of the Jurrasic movies storted in HD on a movie archive system of my own creation that I can bring up at the press of a button.

Which movie would you like me to watch first? I just happened to watch the original a few weeks ago so maybe today, I'll re-watch the sequel in your honor.
Yet, you spend hours each day on USMB, trying to indoctrinate others.

Pulp Fiction!!!!

You got all that for FREE? Damn!

Forum List

Back