I am off to see Jurassic park

Pulp Fiction!!!!

I just watched that a couple weeks ago. A couple of hard pipe-hittin' riggers! And Get Shorty. If it is a major epic blockbuster movie between 1928 to about 2015, particularly from the 70s on, I have it. Ain't been shit to come out since anyway. I'm planning on getting a 4X player very soon and getting select movies in 4K. That's about as big a step up over FHD as that was over SD.

You got all that for FREE? Damn!

Dude, I used to be in global communication R&D. I had a hand in designing the '96 broadcast of the Olympics around the world in full CD quality sound from Atlanta. I saw the whole bullshit thing with cable and now streaming/Netflix, etc coming a mile away and prepared for it. I am my own Netflix now, but without the commercials, ads or fees. I get streaming now too, but only the free stuff, and rarely watch it, and the only TV I get now is OTA, about 70 channels of which maybe 35 are good ones I actually watch and its all free, and its all commercial free if you look ahead and record programs on your DVR so you can skip the commercials, and the funny thing is, I get better programming now than I did years ago paying DISH $200/month. It is all a scam.

This is the way it was meant to be. TV used to be free, paid for by the advertising revenue with two minutes of commercials every 15 minutes, but they got greedy, and step by step, fooled people into actually thinking TV was worth paying big money just to be sent to you when the broadcast part is pretty simple! Don't you understand, that is why everyone is mega rich in entertainment now-- sports, movies, you name it, it is all a scam. Getting the programing to you whether OTA, by cable, satellite or internet is THE COST OF DOING BUSINESS because if they don't make the product available to you, they can't sell it, but they have buffaloed the public into paying for that as well.

HBO, Cinemax, Starz, Syfy, TCM, TNT--- all that stuff is crap. Nothing but repeats of shit programming. Maybe 3-4 new crap movies a month just so you can see one new thing a week.

DISH even tried to make me pay to service, repair and maintain the equipment they were renting me to watch their programs! I mean, I was already paying for working equipment in a monthly rental fee and when the shit stopped working, they wanted ME to pay to have it fixed so I could keep getting their package! SCAM!

People are

https://th.bing.com/th/id/R.ffadd693fd7942249f526067e9839a2c?rik=WCmt69TprJ7mYQ&riu=http%3a%2f%2fimages.clipartpanda.com%2fsucker-clipart-suckers.gif&ehk=r%2bwyQcr%2biWpeT6ZDHmOqhyzZxaO5dUZJCxJBLRin3K0%3d&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

Goofy unrealistic bs

Th
Dude, I used to be in global communication R&D. I had a hand in designing the '96 broadcast of the Olympics around the world in full CD quality sound from Atlanta. I saw the whole bullshit thing with cable and now streaming/Netflix, etc coming a mile away and prepared for it. I am my own Netflix now, but without the commercials, ads or fees. I get streaming now too, but only the free stuff, and rarely watch it, and the only TV I get now is OTA, about 70 channels of which maybe 35 are good ones I actually watch and its all free, and its all commercial free if you look ahead and record programs on your DVR so you can skip the commercials, and the funny thing is, I get better programming now than I did years ago paying DISH $200/month. It is all a scam.

This is the way it was meant to be. TV used to be free, paid for by the advertising revenue with two minutes of commercials every 15 minutes, but they got greedy, and step by step, fooled people into actually thinking TV was worth paying big money just to be sent to you when the broadcast part is pretty simple! Don't you understand, that is why everyone is mega rich in entertainment now-- sports, movies, you name it, it is all a scam. Getting the programing to you whether OTA, by cable, satellite or internet is THE COST OF DOING BUSINESS because if they don't make the product available to you, they can't sell it, but they have buffaloed the public into paying for that as well.

HBO, Cinemax, Starz, Syfy, TCM, TNT--- all that stuff is crap. Nothing but repeats of shit programming. Maybe 3-4 new crap movies a month just so you can see one new thing a week.

DISH even tried to make me pay to service, repair and maintain the equipment they were renting me to watch their programs! I mean, I was already paying for working equipment in a monthly rental fee and when the shit stopped working, they wanted ME to pay to have it fixed so I could keep getting their package! SCAM!

People are

https://th.bing.com/th/id/R.ffadd693fd7942249f526067e9839a2c?rik=WCmt69TprJ7mYQ&riu=http%3a%2f%2fimages.clipartpanda.com%2fsucker-clipart-suckers.gif&ehk=r%2bwyQcr%2biWpeT6ZDHmOqhyzZxaO5dUZJCxJBLRin3K0%3d&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

I have a low IQ and don’t understand your post
😫🙁

People are

Goofy unrealistic bs

How dare you insult PF

Forum List

Back