Heroes...

Dadoalex

Gold Member
Jan 11, 2021
I often use the phrase "we all need to be the heroes in our own stories."

I'm not sure when this became evident to me, sometime after I started my studies, but I believe it to be an undeniable truth.
Imagine Star Wars from the Emperor's viewpoint.
WW-2 from within Hitler's mind.
Moses and the Pharaoh from Pharaoh's perspective.

Let's pull this into today's world and, particularly, Donald Trump.

Looking at Trump dispassionately we find:
Criminal activities dating back to at least the 1980s.
Fraud as current as today.
A man knowingly inciting violence and criminality among his followers
A prolific liar
A cheater at golf, among other things
And that's just his public life.
When we talk about his "private" life he's cheated on all his wives, acknowledged abusing woman "because he can," and, well, more.

Yet, does anyone think that Trump believes he is anything other than a hero?

It's not just his YUGE ego, his adoring followers are exactly the same.

They see all the crap that is Trump and ignore it. Because if they didn't, there's no moral high ground for them to be the hero of their own tale.
So they create an imaginary villain to do battle with to honor their hero.
Joe Biden, and the "left" is that villain.
BUT, it's not enough to just have a villain, oh no, that villain must be far worse than Trump.
Trump's rambles evocatively about banging his daughter = Fantasies about Biden was raping his daughter in the shower.
Years of Trump fraud including extortion of foreign leaders and election fraud = Fantasies about Biden selling out the US via his son's influence peddling

They MUST do this because, as I pointed out so many times, if you can't have Biden be worse than Trump, what does that say about your love for Trump.

Trump is no hero, Trump's followers are not heroes.
No matter how much they'd like to believe it.

I'm not sure when this became evident to me, sometime after I started my studies, but I believe it to be an undeniable truth.

A prolific liar
When we talk about his "private" life he's cheated on all his wives, acknowledged abusing woman "because he can," and, well, more.

They see all the crap that is Trump and ignore it. Because if they didn't, there's no moral high ground for them to be the hero of their own tale.
BUT, it's not enough to just have a villain, oh no, that villain must be far worse than Trump.
Trump's rambles evocatively about banging his daughter = Fantasies about Biden was raping his daughter in the shower.
Years of Trump fraud including extortion of foreign leaders and election fraud = Fantasies about Biden selling out the US via his son's influence peddling

They MUST do this because, as I pointed out so many times, if you can't have Biden be worse than Trump, what does that say about your love for Trump.

Trump is a womanizer, and may have had fantasies about his own daughter, but Joe Biden took showers with his underage daughter.

To not see how this is worse defies description.

And to suggest Trump had Russian collusion without enough evidence to even use it to impeach him, verses undisputable evidence that Hunter committed a felony by falsely registering his gun and also got millions from Chinese Oligarchs that he did not pay taxes on, also boggles the mind as to why you are not concerned. Just how compromised are the Bidens regarding China?

It's not that Trump is a saint, or even a Christian, it's the fact that the Swamp is so much worse and with no concern from the powers that be regarding rectifying the corruption.

Still not convinced? With regards to treatment of women, which you failed to mention the rape allegations by one of his staffers Tara Reid, we have Congress that spent $17 million of tax payer dollars to keep women siltent about being sexually assaulted by members of Congress. They won't even tell us who.

Trump just pays and sleeps with whores and pays them to keep quite about it.

Trump is a womanizer, and may have had fantasies about his own daughter, but Joe Biden took showers with his underage daughter.

To not see how this is worse defies description.

And to suggest Trump had Russian collusion without enough evidence to even use it to impeach him, verses undisputable evidence that Hunter committed a felony by falsely registering his gun and also got millions from Chinese Oligarchs that he did not pay taxes on, also boggles the mind as to why you are not concerned. Just how compromised are the Bidens regarding China?

It's not that Trump is a saint, or even a Christian, it's the fact that the Swamp is so much worse and with no concern from the powers that be regarding rectifying the corruption.

Still not convinced? With regards to treatment of women, which you failed to mention the rape allegations by one of his staffers Tara Reid, we have Congress that spent $17 million of tax payer dollars to keep women siltent about being sexually assaulted by members of Congress. They won't even tell us who.

Trump just pays and sleeps with whores and pays them to keep quite about it.
See.
This is exactly what I mean. Trump collusion = HB gun Trump daughter billions from Chinese = Fantasies about Biden getting money from Chinese.

Exactly what the OP predicts.

A prolific liar

Cool post.

K-Y.jpg

I'll second this. At the end of the day, no one else on the planet may be as thorough as our own selves no matter what kind of situation it is that we find ourselves in the middle of regardless of whether we bring it all on ourselves or not.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

A prolific liar

I wonder how many terrorist cells the fragile MAGA clown base will start up as Trump spends his last years dying in prison

A prolific liar

You could have just said "I hate trump" and saved yourself a lot of time. Because time after time after time we all see you going into every trump thread so you could bash him, even a lot of times if the thread has nothing to do with trump you still bring him up.

I saw the headline and thought maybe for once you actually had something to say that wasn't you being a contrarian troll, but after a quick skim I found out that wasnt the case.

You could have just said "I hate trump" and saved yourself a lot of time. Because time after time after time we all see you going into every trump thread so you could bash him, even a lot of times if the thread has nothing to do with trump you still bring him up.

I saw the headline and thought maybe for once you actually had something to say that wasn't you being a contrarian troll, but after a quick skim I found out that wasnt the case.
Thread was posted several hours ago.
One presume your "quick skim" took that long.

AND

I see your unable to comment on the topic TROLL

Forum List

Back