“I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion."

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Jroc, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Jroc

Jroc יעקב כהן Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,681
    Allen West's men support him you moron.:slap:

2. JoeB131

JoeB131 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,353
    West's soldiers themselves were guilty of violations of the UCMJ for participating in his abuse of a prisoner.

You do get what West did is actually a violation of the UCMJ and the Geneva Conventions, right?

Or do you think the "Law' only applies to not keeping your e-mails in the right server and lying about a blow job.

Now, here's the thing. There's a great reason WHY the Army threw West out. If your goal is to win over the local people, to get them to work with you instead of against you, the last thing you want to do is take someone who has signed up to work with you and then abuse them.

Again- the Police Officer who West abused was not charged with a crime. No evidence was found of this supposed plot to assassinate West in his home or the homes of other Iraqis he named when he thought West was going to murder him and he might have given up his own mother out of fear.

But I'm sure when he got out, the first thing he said to his neighbors was, "Man, the AMericans are totally awesome!!!! We need to totally work with those guys!"

3. ABikerSailor

ABikerSailor Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,919
    Interestingly enough, in the story I just told you, there were a few people that supported the Captain.

They were known as "stooges".

Just because you support a failed leader, doesn't make them a better person, or leader.

I mean...................many of the Germans supported the Nazis (Yeah...............I decided to follow many of those on the right and try to invoke Godwin's Law).

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Jroc

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,681

[​IMG]
    Sgt. 1st Class Charles Martland U.S. Rep. Duncan Hunter

Read more here: JBLM soldier who beat Afghan man over child’s rape faces Army discharge

5. JoeB131

JoeB131 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,353
    So what's your point, Jew-boy? This SFC violated regulations. His superiors reviewed the incident, and gave him non-judicial punishment he's had four years to appeal.

and now that we are finally dismantling the huge, wasteful war machine needed to fight a war on an emotional state, this guy isn't going to get retained because there are a bunch of guys who didn't break the regulations are being kept.

Works for me.

Which has nothing to do with West violating regulations, and getting casheired out for being a crazy asshole.

6. Jroc

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,681
    LOL... you sure you were in the military? Youre way too stupid to be accepted in these days.The U.S. has been the stabilizing for in the world since WWII. Allen West is a patriot You're an American hating scum bag who dreams of dead Jews:cuckoo:

7. JoeB131

JoeB131 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,353
    No, I just don't mistake Zionists interests for Americas.

The Zionists have hteir own agenda. They don't care about dead American soldiers and neither do you.

West endangered American soldiers by antagonizing the people we had to work with.

The Iraq War was lost at Abu Grahib.