I am NOT a Caucasian

bush lover

Feb 18, 2005
Now that the racial issue has surfaced again in our country, pale people like me are once more being called "Caucasians." Just for fun, I looked on a map and discovered that Caucasia is in Russia. My people are from Ireland. Therefore, I am Irish-American or European-American (although Ireland is a ways away from Continental Europe). And yes, I am a devout Roman Catholic. And yes I like to drink. And yes I like to fight (not violently, but for my rights as an American). By the way, I am very happy that Roberts is a Catholic. We now have three on the Supreme Court, I believe, which is commesurate with our population (70 million). Anyway, please do not call me Caucasian, whatever that is.

as a German I was quite dumbfounded when I first had to answer
this question about race in the US.

Now I am just laughing at it. Because everything is so political
correct often you can mark all of them for the heck of it.

Jawohl mein Herr. Obwohl ich irisch abstammig bin, kann ich auch Deutsch. Aber leider koennen nicht viel Amis fremdsprachen. Leider. Sonst waeren wir reicher, durch globalisierung. Die meisten Amis glauben einfach dass America die ganze Welt ausmacht.

bush lover said:
Jawohl mein Herr. Obwohl ich irisch abstammig bin, kann ich auch Deutsch. Aber leider koennen nicht viel Amis fremdsprachen. Leider. Sonst waeren wir reicher, durch globalisierung. Die meisten Amis glauben einfach dass America die ganze Welt ausmacht.

Ein Volk, Ein Schnitzel!

Ah - how about my favorite dialect: Hillbonics:

Ah lak BOTH kahnds of mewsic - country AND western!

Forum List

Back