I am glad Obama is working towards peace

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
I am glad that Obama has been working towards the goal of peace be it with Cuba, Vietnam or Iran. I am sick and tired of seeing our young men get blown up and trillions of dollars being dumped into retarded wars. While the idiots that support these wars couldn't give a shit less about America and making life better for us here in the United states. it is always no to the American people with them!

I hope Obama keeps working towards the goal of keeping America out of major wars and working things out. Party of no is truly evil.

I am glad that Obama has been working towards the goal of peace be it with Cuba, Vietnam or Iran. I am sick and tired of seeing our young men get blown up and trillions of dollars being dumped into retarded wars. While the idiots that support these wars couldn't give a shit less about America and making life better for us here in the United states. it is always no to the American people with them!

I hope Obama keeps working towards the goal of keeping America out of major wars and working things out. Party of no is truly evil.
You are truly an ignorant retard. We've been at war the entire time Obama was President, and every year he gets us involved in more wars in more countries. He doesn't even have a plan how to win any of these wars, or pull out, so our soldiers, sailors, marines, and airmen keep coming home in body bags and without arms and legs.

Matthew, I have never had any respect for you because you are one of the most ignorant people I have ever met on this forum, or any other, but now, you are actually engaging in a fantasy role playing game where you are role playing a character that lives in a world completely unlike our own.

Obama working for peace eh ? This man has created more trouble than the law should allow.... The quicker this cat leaves office, the better the whole world will be. Who wants peace at the cost of our culture, nation and our own peace in the world ? Must be you.

In addition to the assorted unconstitutional, disastrous, foreign military activities he is involved which culminated with ISIS, he made every attempt to create civil unrest domestically. Fortunately, most American taxpayers did not fall for it, but his people did riot quite a bit.

He's already made it to the level of PIECE. Seems you have, too.

See what you've done, Matthew?

By stating the obvious, you have stirred up the Ranks of FOX Fools, Breitbart's Bitches and Drudge Dross....

Imagine, for a moment, waking up every day that far to the left of the mean population IQ......I call them the 6 Sigmas...

Barry has shit for brains, his total dependence on the TelePrompTer proves this to be true...
So much for not deploying troops. dumbass
http://sd.ng.mil/News/Press Releases/151021-Deployed SD Guard unit assumes mission in Kuwait.pdf

I am glad that Obama has been working towards the goal of peace be it with Cuba, Vietnam or Iran. I am sick and tired of seeing our young men get blown up and trillions of dollars being dumped into retarded wars.

More men and women have DIED under Obama than Bush, you fucking idiot. Look it the fuck up.
Additionally, your Nobel Peace Prize hero has gotten us BACK into Iraq - and GITMO is still open. And the world views him as a faggoty, incompetent, weak leader.
You have also obviously been missing all the beheadings and executions and bombings carried out by ISIS as well.
ISIS has also announced (today) they're stepping up attacks in Europe and the US during Ramadan, so we can expect more "peace" while Obama is golfing.
Grow a fucking brain, stupid.

I didn't know a war was going on....

I am glad that Obama has been working towards the goal of peace be it with Cuba, Vietnam or Iran. I am sick and tired of seeing our young men get blown up and trillions of dollars being dumped into retarded wars.

More men and women have DIED under Obama than Bush, you fucking idiot. Look it the fuck up.
Additionally, your Nobel Peace Prize hero has gotten us BACK into Iraq - and GITMO is still open. And the world views him as a faggoty, incompetent, weak leader.
You have also obviously been missing all the beheadings and executions and bombings carried out by ISIS as well.
ISIS has also announced (today) they're stepping up attacks in Europe and the US during Ramadan, so we can expect more "peace" while Obama is golfing.
Grow a fucking brain, stupid.

If it is true, why wouldn't you provide a citation?

Barry has shit for brains, his total dependence on the TelePrompTer proves this to be true...
http://sd.ng.mil/News/Press Releases/151021-Deployed SD Guard unit assumes mission in Kuwait.pdf

There's a war in Kuwait?

Just how fucking stupid are you, Rustic?

Really....

Obama is not working towards peace. He's slouching towards abject surrender.

Since WWII, when has the US not been at war, whether it be a conventional war or one that supports in secret?

You are truly an ignorant retard. We've been at war the entire time Obama was President, and every year he gets us involved in more wars in more countries. He doesn't even have a plan how to win any of these wars, or pull out, so our soldiers, sailors, marines, and airmen keep coming home in body bags and without arms and legs.

Matthew, I have never had any respect for you because you are one of the most ignorant people I have ever met on this forum, or any other, but now, you are actually engaging in a fantasy role playing game where you are role playing a character that lives in a world completely unlike our own.

Only a buttfucking asshole like you would think any of these wars are winnable.

Cons are mad that Obama is not getting enough troops killed .

Cons are mad that Obama is not getting enough troops killed .

You make a lot of moronic and hateful posts. You just pinned the Timmy-o-Meter with that one.

There's a war in Kuwait?

Just how fucking stupid are you, Rustic?

Really....
Exactly!! Why the fuck are we there... how stupid are you? dumb fuck LOL

By stating the obvious, you have stirred up the Ranks of FOX Fools, Breitbart's Bitches and Drudge Dross....

Imagine, for a moment, waking up every day that far to the left of the mean population IQ......I call them the 6 Sigmas...

Too funny :) Pay no attention to Libya, Syria, of Iraq or Yemen. Pay no attention to the provocations now happening in the South China Sea or the Ukraine.

Too funny :) Pay no attention to Libya, Syria, of Iraq or Yemen. Pay no attention to the provocations now happening in the South China Sea or the Ukraine.

Brilliant...are you suggesting thereby that he ISN'T working towards peace, or that he SHOULDN'T?

Forum List

Back