I am Embarrassed to Admit...

LOL of course in Indiana after a hay ride or a good ol-fashioned cow tipping there was nothing like an evening of Dukes of Hazard and the six million dollar man, unless it was thursday and then it'd be Fantasy island of course....

LOL

Echo that's for you. xoxo lol

Yes, I still wear my overalls to the REO Speedwagon shows down at the Fairground, after the Tractor Pull is over they set up the stage. I like to get the deep fried snickers bars to go along with my nachos with processed cheese sauce and PBR on draft.

Then, when I get home I turn on the tube to watch reruns of Hee Haw,,,, yee haw!

xxoo back to ya Caligirl, you'll always be a HOOSIER!!!!!!!!!! :D

Actually, I take mine back, I'm not embarrassed to admit the Daisy Duke shorts, they made my butt look hot and when you have a serious lack of rack you have to go with what ya got. So, remove my shorts from the list and I'll think of something else.

Actually, I take mine back, I'm not embarrassed to admit the Daisy Duke shorts, they made my butt look hot and when you have a serious lack of rack you have to go with what ya got. So, remove my shorts from the list and I'll think of something else.

Did everyone get that? Amanda has removed her shorts.

Yes, I still wear my overalls to the REO Speedwagon shows down at the Fairground, after the Tractor Pull is over they set up the stage. I like to get the deep fried snickers bars to go along with my nachos with processed cheese sauce and PBR on draft.

Then, when I get home I turn on the tube to watch reruns of Hee Haw,,,, yee haw!

xxoo back to ya Caligirl, you'll always be a HOOSIER!!!!!!!!!! :D

LOL you totally owned that round. :)

Now I'm the butt of the joke.

I know you don't mind. :)

All this removal of clothing reminds me of the time I was at church camp. A group of us decided it would be fun to play strip poker. Of course we got busted and I was scared to death that they would notify our parents. I was so naive I actually thought that would have been a real possibility.

Boy, the kids in church weren't much better than the ones outside of it! Me included.

Boy, the kids in church weren't much better than the ones outside of it! Me included.

I could tell you some stories... :eek:

I'm just glad we weren't Catholic... I'd probably be dancing with a pole about now.

I know you don't mind. :)

All this removal of clothing reminds me of the time I was at church camp. A group of us decided it would be fun to play strip poker. Of course we got busted and I was scared to death that they would notify our parents. I was so naive I actually thought that would have been a real possibility.

I don't mind at all, but this is starting to read like the script for an 'American Pie' movie!

Ok, this isn't any better, but I'm sure the boys will approve...

I'm embarrassed to admit I'll go without anything rather than wear the awful white cotton panties my mother keeps sending to me.

Ok, this isn't any better, but I'm sure the boys will approve...

I'm embarrassed to admit I'll go without anything rather than wear the awful white cotton panties my mother keeps sending to me.

Huh? I promise you I've never sent my daughter or my sons' any underwear since they were 16! After that they were on their own.

I know they've been shocked at mine since then. LOL!

Forum List

Back