I am Embarrassed to Admit...

Perhaps you have a story or two to tell. :eek:

My wife and I were living in England, and I took her out for dinner. We finished at about 11.30 and she wanted to go on for a drink somewhere. English liquor laws stopped pubs from opening past about midnight at the time, and I said the only places likely to still be open were strip clubs. She said "OK, let's go to one of those".

I called information on my cell and got the address of a Spearmint Rhino about 10 miles away. We went, ordered a few beers, then my wife wanted to use the bathroom. As soon as she left, girls descended on me from all directions asking if I'd like a dance.

I dutifully said no, but my wife got back from the bathroom just as the 6th girl was making her bid for stardom. My wife said "OK, let's go".

All 3 of us went to a private room where the girl (Polish - doh!) proceeded to remove all her clothes and dance for us. She sat on my lap and wiggled her butt around, and she stood in front of my wife and pushed her boobs up close to my wife's face.

My wife's face was a picture I'll never forget. She turned her face away with a look of horrified terror.

As we were leaving the club I asked her why she had agreed for the girl to dance for us. She said "I wanted to embarrass you - it didn't work, did it?".

She has never suggested a return visit.

My wife and I were living in England, and I took her out for dinner. We finished at about 11.30 and she wanted to go on for a drink somewhere. English liquor laws stopped pubs from opening past about midnight at the time, and I said the only places likely to still be open were strip clubs. She said "OK, let's go to one of those".

I called information on my cell and got the address of a Spearmint Rhino about 10 miles away. We went, ordered a few beers, then my wife wanted to use the bathroom. As soon as she left, girls descended on me from all directions asking if I'd like a dance.

I dutifully said no, but my wife got back from the bathroom just as the 6th girl was making her bid for stardom. My wife said "OK, let's go".

All 3 of us went to a private room where the girl (Polish - doh!) proceeded to remove all her clothes and dance for us. She sat on my lap and wiggled her butt around, and she stood in front of my wife and pushed her boobs up close to my wife's face.

My wife's face was a picture I'll never forget. She turned her face away with a look of horrified terror.

As we were leaving the club I asked her why she had agreed for the girl to dance for us. She said "I wanted to embarrass you - it didn't work, did it?".

She has never suggested a return visit.

You win.

How about watching Kids Incorporated with Love Hewitt, she didn't use Love then!
or Life Goes On!

I loved "Life Goes On"-it had Corky on it!

I also loved "Freaks and Geeks"-it was cancelled way too soon.

Oh, and I loved "Soap"-did anyone else watch that show?

I loved "Life Goes On"-it had Corky on it!

I also loved "Freaks and Geeks"-it was cancelled way too soon.

Oh, and I loved "Soap"-did anyone else watch that show?
I liked Freak and Geeks also! Seth Rogan(not sure if spelled right) the guy from Knocked up was on that show!
My So Called Life was cancelled way to soon also!
I also loved the Mickey Mouse Club with Keri Russell,Britney, and Justin on it!

One Hallloween when I was like fourteen we thought it was cool to go around saying" Corky Thatcher the candy snatcher!"

Actually, I take mine back, I'm not embarrassed to admit the Daisy Duke shorts, they made my butt look hot and when you have a serious lack of rack you have to go with what ya got. So, remove my shorts from the list and I'll think of something else.

I'm glad you came your sense because I'm hard pressed to find a reason for you to be embarrassed to admit that.

Now I'm embarrassed to admit that when I was little my old man's favorite shorts were pretty much daisy dukes. The pockets hung below the cut offs and everything.

Not a pleasant sight.

yall make me feel older than dirt....do you realize there was a tv show "life of riley" i loved that show...i am not embarass to admit...i wore super bell bottoms..there you have it...it has been said...i will slink into the shadows now

Forum List

Back