I am Embarrassed to Admit...

OMG Echo! 'Soap' rocked! The Tates and the Campbells. Never missed an episode (at least not until it got kinda stupid towards the end).

Jeez that takes me back.

Bert!

When I'm in an uncomfortable situation, I do the "Bert" to make me invisible. :lol:

I am embarassed to admit I wore acid wash pants, but I never wore neon. That was too weird even for a bumbling teenager.

Ok who had the Farrah Fawcett hairdo? Time to fess up.

I'm embarrassed to admit:

I wore Jordache jeans - way too tight.
I had a chick mullet in college.
I had a huge crush on Sean Cassidy in middle school.
I went to see Poison in 1989.

Hi,

I Am Embarrassed to Admit I Like the Song "Ewok Celebration&quot
I was just talking about Ewoks last night! We were talking about how the new three star wars movies were all violence and sadness while the orignal three at least at happy times in the middle like going to see the Ewoks or other such things.

For real.

I'm not ashamed to admit that to this day I'm pissed they canceled that show ...
I have seen every episode about ten times, it was on all the time on Mtv there for a few years and now it is on The N in the middle of the night. Brian Crackow or however you spell it is my hero!:lol:

I am embarassed to admit I wore acid wash pants, but I never wore neon. That was too weird even for a bumbling teenager.

In the third grade my mom took me shopping for new spring clothes or some crap and I made her buy me all neon clothing. I had this ruffled skirt that was neon green, pink, and yellow which I thought was the coolest thing ever! I also has some green neon pants that of course were tapered leg with a black thick elastic waist which I wore a neon pink New Kids On the Block tshirt with!

In the third grade my mom took me shopping for new spring clothes or some crap and I made her buy me all neon clothing. I had this ruffled skirt that was neon green, pink, and yellow which I thought was the coolest thing ever! I also has some green neon pants that of course were tapered leg with a black thick elastic waist which I wore a neon pink New Kids On the Block tshirt with!

I wonder what people would think if I wore an outfit like that today!

My wife had a feather cut. I've seen the photos.

Actually, she looked really hot.

She still looks hot.

My wife had a feather cut. I've seen the photos.

Actually, she looked really hot.

She still looks hot.

Lucky you! I never could really get that feathered look because my hair is thick and pin straight.

Charlie's Angels, was that a precursor to Kill Bill?

Lucky you! I never could really get that feathered look because my hair is thick and pin straight.

Charlie's Angels, was that a precursor to Kill Bill?

Only in the loosest possible sense. Can hardly see Jaclyn Smith putting a Japanese teen over her knee and spanking him with a samurai sword while shouting 'THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR FUCKING AROUND WITH YAKUZAS. GO HOME TO YOUR MOTHER!"

Isn't he getting up there in years? Use to be cute in the olden days...

When he was in his hey day I was just starting school. I remember liking his brother Shaun more,but my older cousin's all thought David Cassidy and Bobby Sherman were da BOMB LOL! I think David is 54 or so now..

Last edited:
Hey, get back to the embarrassing admissions!

I'm embarrassed to admit I'm sitting home alone on a Friday night. (But only until my bf gets off work and comes over)

Hey, get back to the embarrassing admissions!

I'm embarrassed to admit I'm sitting home alone on a Friday night. (But only until my bf gets off work and comes over)

I'm embarrassed to admit that I'm at home alone on Friday night, a thousand miles from home, fairly bored and lonely, and with only this MB for company.

That's not just sad, that's patently pathetic.

Forum List

Back