Chuz Life

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2015
USA
I tried this once in another thread with mixed results. I left that site in a never ending search for something better. I thought I would try the same here to see how it goes.

Fire away!

th

th

Why do people buy 60 watermelons in math problems?

Follow up: If there were fewer watermelons, would there be less math?

Welcome aboard. I am about 1/2 year here, after a bit of Sports boards. Nationwide and some overseas posters at this site.

hmmmmm.

I've never had a watermelon math question. It's always interesting to see the first questions that some people come up with when invited to "ask anything."

hmmmmm.

I've never had a watermelon math question. It's always interesting to see the first questions that some people come up with when invited to "ask anything."

That is my second question, but I could be wrong, I am asking math questions after all.

That is an awesome fucking avatar and a ridiculous name. Hope you don't make a lot of enemies or the classless will love mangling it. (And we're mostly tasteless.)

Hope you have fun.

hmmmmm.

That is my second question, but I could be wrong, I am asking math questions after all.

I already had answered your first question.

hmmmmm.

Where?

hmmmmm.

Where?

See post #7

Forum List

Back