I tried this once in another thread with mixed results. I left that site in a never ending search for something better. I thought I would try the same here to see how it goes.

Fire away!
Just skimmed over your FB page. Impressive. You'll do.

il_fullxfull.274320069.jpg

What is The Meaning of Life?

Life means NOT dead. . .

Or. . . not dead yet.

No, you blew this one. The correct answer is that it's a movie released in 1983, by the Monty Python bunch.

I stand corrected. :clap:
Just realize that some of these clowns are out of work comedians.

I've seen it all before.

I've been around for a very long time.

First, welcome.
Second. Finally, somebody showed up who's got all the answers. My question to you is the one what puzzled most everybody throughout a few millennia:
What came first, the chicken or the egg?

First, welcome.
Second. Finally, somebody showed up who's got all the answers. My question to you is the one what puzzled most everybody throughout a few millennia:
What I want to know is -How come chickens don't piss?

First, welcome.

That's an easy one.

The chicken came first.

An egg can't even breathe hard or moan.

First, welcome.
What I want to know is -How come chickens don't piss?

They do. They just pass their urine differently than many other creatures do.

Ok well, this has been a little predicable, interesting and somewhat uneventful. Good to meet you all, anyway. Time to find something else to do... BBL

Why do people buy 60 watermelons in math problems?

Follow up: If there were fewer watermelons, would there be less math?

hmmmmm.

I've never had a watermelon math question. It's always interesting to see the first questions that some people come up with when invited to "ask anything."

That is my second question, but I could be wrong, I am asking math questions after all.
You would have to do a lot more math to explain why you need to avoid doing the math in the first place.

Why do people buy 60 watermelons in math problems?

Follow up: If there were fewer watermelons, would there be less math?

hmmmmm.

I've never had a watermelon math question. It's always interesting to see the first questions that some people come up with when invited to "ask anything."

That is my second question, but I could be wrong, I am asking math questions after all.
You would have to do a lot more math to explain why you need to avoid doing the math in the first place.

:dunno: who is avoiding?

Forum List

Back