I am boycotting Will Smith

As much as I want to see Suicide Squad I am skipping it.

Anything with Will Smith I am boycotting. Could it be, just maybe, there weren't any worthy black actress or actors for the Oscars this year. There are always snubs, but this year is no different.

Second, Smith's movie was a bomb. He deserved a razor not an Oscar!
Funny how much the silly Oscars mean to some people.

I've never watched it.

I figure if I'm reeeel careful, I never will.

Most Oscar movies are garbage . The whole thing is a bunch of bullshitt . But really . All whit everything! I don't think there's even a Hispanic in the bunch .

"I am boycotting Will Smith" I have been doing that since his version of "the Wild Wild West" was released.

I don't care about Smith, but I gotta say something's whacked when Mad Max Redeaux gets a best picture nomination and Straight Out of Compton is ignored.

Agree.

The Mad Max movie was just stupid. And what's up with Charlize Theron picking one bad flick after another?

We watched The Martian a couple nights ago. Good, well done, book is better. Watching Everest tonight with our World Famous Atomic Cauliflower Pizza.

As for the OP boycotting Smith, I'm sure Smith will be wounded to the core. Its likely to lead to his retirement and very possibly leaving the country.

Why is this in Politics?

Sometimes I think I'm the only one here who knows there's more than two forums.

I disagree. Mad Max was a great movie, and kept my attention the entire time. I'd say it was your average action movie, but the imagery made it more than that. The Martian was a good movie, but slow at times. Haven't read the book. Maybe I'll watch Everest tonight. Been planning on it for awhile. If you want to see a very good newer film watch Trumbo.
I agree Mad Max was awesome.

I don't care about Smith, but I gotta say something's whacked when Mad Max Redeaux gets a best picture nomination and Straight Out of Compton is ignored.

Agree.

The Mad Max movie was just stupid. And what's up with Charlize Theron picking one bad flick after another?

We watched The Martian a couple nights ago. Good, well done, book is better. Watching Everest tonight with our World Famous Atomic Cauliflower Pizza.

As for the OP boycotting Smith, I'm sure Smith will be wounded to the core. Its likely to lead to his retirement and very possibly leaving the country.

Why is this in Politics?

Sometimes I think I'm the only one here who knows there's more than two forums.

I disagree. Mad Max was a great movie, and kept my attention the entire time. I'd say it was your average action movie, but the imagery made it more than that. The Martian was a good movie, but slow at times. Haven't read the book. Maybe I'll watch Everest tonight. Been planning on it for awhile. If you want to see a very good newer film watch Trumbo.
I agree Mad Max was awesome.
It was Hollywood.

If it were that good... it would have gotten a nod.

As much as I want to see Suicide Squad I am skipping it.

Anything with Will Smith I am boycotting. Could it be, just maybe, there weren't any worthy black actress or actors for the Oscars this year. There are always snubs, but this year is no different.

Second, Smith's movie was a bomb. He deserved a razor not an Oscar!

You know, I believe in people choosing what they want to consume as free Americans.

Still, if people on the right would do a little business as the left does, (boycott) a whole lot of this crapola would disappear. The left likes to claim that ALL the money is held by the evil rich on the right! Is it? Well get a successful boycott from the right going on anything pertaining to the left, and we would see!

The right SHOULD try to flex its economic muscle in a "boycott" venue. Watch how fast the whole narrative changes on the left if successful. If Jesse "Jerkson," the rainbow coalition, and their welfare queens could bring Toyota to its knees, imagine what WE could do with actual ECONOMIC power! (all according to the left mind you, and using their APPROVED tactics)

I think this is something we should investigate, and reign hell down upon some of these smug lefty clowns, who think they are untouchable.

Forum List

Back