I am American, and I respect Christianity.

{sigh} He is an example of religious extremism. I don't think most Christians are extremist like him just as I don't believe most Muslims want to blow us up. Really still not clear enough?

He is not a Christian, yet you are using him to prove that some Christians kill, that makes you a bigot.

Who isn't, Eric Rudolph? Of course he was. Now you're just being ridiculous. He is and was a member of the Army of God...an organization that took credit for the bombings he was convicted of. The OK City guy wasn't, but Rudolph was.

Ya'll sit there and say "where are the moderate Muslims that condemn their extremists" (they're right here by the way) and you can't even admit that Eric Rudolph was a Christian.

I condemn the acts done in the name of the religion, I don't condemn the religion nor the majority of the people who practice it.

I condemn the acts of millions of babies slaughtered in the name of a "woman's right to choose their death" but I don't condemn all women-

god-spiderman_n.jpg

I am an American.

I respect all religions. I also respect those who are atheists. Everyone's walk is different and judgement is the perrogative of God and not me or you.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Except when that walk includes murder, oppression, and tyranny.

{sigh} He is an example of religious extremism. I don't think most Christians are extremist like him just as I don't believe most Muslims want to blow us up. Really still not clear enough?

He is not a Christian, yet you are using him to prove that some Christians kill, that makes you a bigot.

Who isn't, Eric Rudolph? Of course he was. Now you're just being ridiculous. He is and was a member of the Army of God...an organization that took credit for the bombings he was convicted of. The OK City guy wasn't, but Rudolph was.

Ya'll sit there and say "where are the moderate Muslims that condemn their extremists" (they're right here by the way) and you can't even admit that Eric Rudolph was a Christian.

I condemn the acts done in the name of the religion, I don't condemn the religion nor the majority of the people who practice it.

I asked you before what evidence you have to prove that. All you have is a website that was created after he went to prison. Believe it or not, people in prison do not have computers and cell phones, so he did not create the website.

I asked you before what evidence you have to prove that. All you have is a website that was created after he went to prison. Believe it or not, people in prison do not have computers and cell phones, so he did not create the website.

Websites where he says he did it as a Christian opposed to abortion. Letters sent after the bombings from the Army of God took credit for the bombings. Even you can put two and two together. He has described himself as a Catholic.

He's an extremist that does't represent his professed faith.

Websites where he says he did it as a Christian opposed to abortion. Letters sent after the bombings from the Army of God took credit for the bombings. Even you can put two and two together. He has described himself as a Catholic.

Websites he did not write, and letters from the Army of God he did not write.

You are correct, I can put two and tow together. I am just honest enough to admit that it doesn't amount to actual proof of anything.

You are correct, I can put two and tow together. I am just honest enough to admit that it doesn't amount to actual proof of anything.

He has said, himself, that he is a Christian. You just keep proving my point more with each post. You expect Muslims to decry their extremists when you cannot even admit the existence of your own.

He has said, himself, that he is a Christian. You just keep proving my point more with each post. You expect Muslims to decry their extremists when you cannot even admit the existence of your own.

What I asked you to prove way back in the beginning of this discussion was to show me where he said God told him to do this. In response you have argued that he is part of the Army of God. Let's go back to where he said that God told him to do these things.

What I asked you to prove way back in the beginning of this discussion was to show me where he said God told him to do this. In response you have argued that he is part of the Army of God. Let's go back to where he said that God told him to do these things.

I never said god told him to, I said that he is a self professed Christian who bombed gay bars and abortion clinics, making him a religious extremist.

For the last time, most Christians/Muslims/Buddhists/etc are not extremist and nobody wants their religion judged by their most extreme "followers".

I never said god told him to, I said that he is a self professed Christian who bombed gay bars and abortion clinics, making him a religious extremist.

For the last time, most Christians/Muslims/Buddhists/etc are not extremist and nobody wants their religion judged by their most extreme "followers".

A self-professed Christian would say this...
'I prefer Nietzsche to the Bible'

"Many good people continue to send me money and books," Rudolph writes in an undated letter. "Most of them have, of course, an agenda; mostly born-again Christians looking to save my soul. I suppose the assumption is made that because I'm in here I must be a 'sinner' in need of salvation, and they would be glad to sell me a ticket to heaven, hawking this salvation like peanuts at a ballgame. I do appreciate their charity, but I could really do without the condescension. They have been so nice I would hate to break it to them that I really prefer Nietzsche to the Bible."

USATODAY.com - Special report: Eric Rudolph writes home

You said he did it in the Name of god. The only way that would be true is if God told him to do it, which, apparently, he never claimed.

I don't judge a religion by its extremists, I judge it by the way it reacts to those extremists.

Muslim Opinion Polls - Challenging the 'Tiny Minority of Extremists' Myth

THIS is your response to that Deity humiliating post?!?
:lol:

:eusa_eh: Does your God know that you have so little game when when it comes to defending His honor?

You may want to ask for help. :eusa_pray:

God is bigger than I am, He doesn't need me to fight His battles or defend His honor. Allah, on the other hands, seems to need all the help he can get.

A self-professed Christian would say this...
'I prefer Nietzsche to the Bible'

"Many good people continue to send me money and books," Rudolph writes in an undated letter. "Most of them have, of course, an agenda; mostly born-again Christians looking to save my soul. I suppose the assumption is made that because I'm in here I must be a 'sinner' in need of salvation, and they would be glad to sell me a ticket to heaven, hawking this salvation like peanuts at a ballgame. I do appreciate their charity, but I could really do without the condescension. They have been so nice I would hate to break it to them that I really prefer Nietzsche to the Bible."
USATODAY.com - Special report: Eric Rudolph writes home

Don't confuse her with facts.

4) Notwithstanding the disbelief that anyone following the faith of Islam could commit such a heinous crime, we condemn the act regardless of the identity of the perpetrators;

From the second link...It seems there is always a "but"..
Face it, none of these people ever went public with this stuff. Never once have we seen an in person interview of a Cleric willing to go public with an unconditional condemnation..
In any event, the fact still remains that 1% of the Muslim world is being permitted to smear the entire religion...If you see nothing wrong with that it's YOUR problem.
Islam must get it's house in order before the religion can become mainstream.
End of story.

CAIR's statement on 9/11/2001:

We condemn in the strongest terms possible what are apparently vicious and cowardly acts of terrorism against innocent civilians. We join with all Americans in calling for the swift apprehension and punishment of the perpetrators. No cause could ever be assisted by such immoral acts. All members of the Muslim community are asked to offer whatever help they can to the victims and their families. Muslim medical professionals should go to the scenes of the attacks to offer aid and comfort to the victims.

MPAC's statement:

We feel that our country, the United States, is under attack. All Americans should stand together to bring the perpetrators to justice. We warn against any generalizations that will only serve to help the criminals and incriminate the innocent. We offer our resources and resolve to help the victims of these intolerable acts, and we pray to God to protect and bless America

And by definition, releasing a press release is "going public".

Out of almost two billion people, there should be "millions" of condemnations and apologies, not two or three.

4) Notwithstanding the disbelief that anyone following the faith of Islam could commit such a heinous crime, we condemn the act regardless of the identity of the perpetrators;

From the second link...It seems there is always a "but"..
Face it, none of these people ever went public with this stuff. Never once have we seen an in person interview of a Cleric willing to go public with an unconditional condemnation..
In any event, the fact still remains that 1% of the Muslim world is being permitted to smear the entire religion...If you see nothing wrong with that it's YOUR problem.
Islam must get it's house in order before the religion can become mainstream.
End of story.

CAIR's statement on 9/11/2001:

MPAC's statement:

We feel that our country, the United States, is under attack. All Americans should stand together to bring the perpetrators to justice. We warn against any generalizations that will only serve to help the criminals and incriminate the innocent. We offer our resources and resolve to help the victims of these intolerable acts, and we pray to God to protect and bless America

And by definition, releasing a press release is "going public".

Out of almost two billion people, there should be "millions" of condemnations and apologies, not two or three.

Why should Muslims "apologize"?

And there have been THOUSANDS of condemnations of 9/11 by American Muslims.

Look, some of us are very aware of the history of this country. We will work to provide for our families and stay calm..... push us too far, and we get extremely ugly. That is what happens in war. If the muslims do not "police their own", it will go too far, and you will have people that say "enough, is enough". No one wants to see that. We would love it if muslims would "police their own". You can either support the evil (defending the evil doers, and making excuses for them) or you can speak the truth, that too many muslims are causing way too many problems (not that I did not say "all" or "most").

If you ignore truth, evil will take over, the choice is yours.

Forum List

Back