I am a Trump supporter but I disagree with his decision

On Saudia Arabia and the Crown Prince having nothing to do with the Kashoggi killing..any other Trump supporters here feel the same way? We kiss Saudi Arabia's ass just as much as we kiss Israel's and its disturbing.

I don't know if TRUMP believes the Prince or just doesn't feel Kashoggi's death is worth destabilizing the middle east. Kashoggi was involved in promoting the Muslim Brotherhood and Islamic extremism, SA is in the process of trying to reform Islam. Kashoggi was a former SA intelligence officer so he knew the dangers of directly opposing the Prince.

It's not about kissing SA's ass but more about choosing sides. I would choose SA over death to America Iran any day.
nope!

On Jamal Khashoggi, the Muslim Brotherhood, and Saudi Arabia

Your link claims Khashoggi's ties to the MB are conspiracy theories, but for some reason doesn't want to address the subject...

On Saudia Arabia and the Crown Prince having nothing to do with the Kashoggi killing..any other Trump supporters here feel the same way? We kiss Saudi Arabia's ass just as much as we kiss Israel's and its disturbing.
With friends like the Saudis, who needs enemies?

Even after "911," the last flight allowed to leave US air space for the next week was a Saudi plane with the royal family! "Concessions must be paid!" Not sure how much Trump would allow to go on abroad if his buds in the Middle East perpetrated something even more heinous! How outrageous are the actions of Trump when we've already moved on from the Nat'l mass shootings, caging babies ripped from Mexican refugees, & trashing of World economies thru actions counter-intuitive of growing it instead? We'll end up negatively affecting Germany and Japan's economy, but you never know, it could be his master plan! :19: :2cents: :321:

Eight million could die in Yemen famine, UN warns

WAR has pushed Yemen to the brink of the worst famine the world will have seen in decades, the United Nations has warned.

Almost 13 million people in the country — two-fifths of the population — are at risk of starvation if air-strikes by the Saudi-led coalition continue to rip up life and land, the agency says. Eight million of these rely entirely on food aid, and could die if supplies are halted.

Yemen: up to 85,000 young children dead from starvation

An estimated 85,000 children under the age of five have starved to death over the last three years as a result of Yemen’s civil war, a report from Save the Children has found, as the charity urged an immediate ceasefire to prevent more loss of life.

The figure is a conservative estimate based on UN data on severe acute malnutrition, which the international body says has afflicted more than 1.3 million children since the conflict between Houthi rebels and the Saudi-led coalition that seeks to restore Yemen’s exiled government began in 2015.

About 14 million people – half of Yemen’s population – are currently at risk of famine, largely because of Saudi border blockades designed to weaken the Houthis, which have also strangled civilian access to food, fuel, aid and commercial goods.

I will stop the off topic posts now................Hell on earth is going on in the middle east.........has been for quite some time............

All because of the Sunni versus shia conflict.................

1512473116382-196991724.jpg

What else is their in that region?

ISIS?

I disagree with Trump about his hair style...

But who cares, Trump is the best president. If you truly support Trump never appease the left.

Forum List

Back