I am a Racist

If anyone deserves an automatic ban its this joker! :cuckoo:

Ban him for merely posting a rant about admitting to being a racist?

I don't get it. You've got an ignore feature, don't you? Or better yet, you could just ignore threads about racism since it apparently offends you so much.

I didn't necessary mean ban him or quite advocate banning, just making a knee-jerk reaction to a piss poor introduction!

It was the ZOG that destroyed the USA. The ZOG I tell you, the ZOG !!!!!!!

Interesting.

Well i was just trying to get a taste of this community overall. See just how hypocritical you are.

You did pretty good.

I will try to stay as far away from this race relations subforum as possible from now on.

Back to Economics ...

Another real idiot.

do you have a problem with that ?

i love how we're supposed to have freedom of speech in this country but in reality we don't even have freedom of thought.

Racism is a "thought crime" straight out of Orwell's 1984 novel.

pathetic !

liberal Jews elected a black president as a final nail in the coffin of Racism so they can continue and expand their genocide of Palestinians. nobody can question Jews because you don't want to be racist in a country with a black president. brilliant.

anybody who is against Racism is a brainwashed liberal.

to be *against* Racism is to be against reason. i have not the slightest inclination to explain why because frankly i don't care what anybody thinks.

i also don't have anything against blacks or any other race. i just recognize that no two races are equal just like no two human beings are equal. of course that should have been obvious to ANYBODY except you all became very adept at DOUBLETHINK.

as i said - pathetic !

and then again, as i said, i don't really care.

read my rant here:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Now, what are you going to do about it?

i love how we're supposed to have freedom of speech in this country but in reality we don't even have freedom of thought.

pathetic !

liberal Jews elected a black president as a final nail in the coffin of Racism so they can continue and expand their genocide of Palestinians. nobody can question Jews because you don't want to be racist in a country with a black president. brilliant.

to be *against* Racism is to be against reason. i have not the slightest inclination to explain why because frankly i don't care what anybody thinks.

i also don't have anything against blacks or any other race. i just recognize that no two races are equal just like no two human beings are equal. of course that should have been obvious to ANYBODY except you all became very adept at DOUBLETHINK.

as i said - pathetic !

read my rant here:

I'll have what he's drinkin. I'm on a budget.

pathetic !

as i said - pathetic !

read my rant here:

:clap2:

Heil Hitler!

The NAZI's among us are the ones calling for BANNING !!!

Seig Heil !!!!

Is your white hood too tight? Racist and anti semite in one sentence. KKK all the way you scared little child

Renee,

I, the YUKON man, agre with your comments. The USA is now a country governed by a Negro, the financial institutions have been destroyed by the ZOG, her medical system is controlled by zionists, her judiciary is managed by the ZOG, entertainment too is controlled by ZOG. The WASP who built the country, who spilled blood in two World Wars is relegated to being politically correct.

I thank God I live in CANADA !!!!

Yukon IS Canadian.

You see its the government who cant shut you down. Me I can tell you to fuck off because your an idiot and deside things out of emotion and personal grudges instead of scientific facts and reality.

Does it strike you as odd that "everyone and the government" agrees with your... um, "view" of race? Has it ever occurred to you that once the population is sufficiently brainwashed, there's no need for government force because everyone becomes an informer on everyone else?

Racism is not a crime.

Acting upon that racism in various criminals ways, is, however.

As well it should be.

Tainwallow?

What a great word! I've never heard it before. Tainwallow.

Actually, I believe it's "Taintwallow." The taint being the part between the anus and the testes..."t'aint the ass, t'aint the balls."

(Sorry, find that more interesting than the racism discussion, which I've heard 8,346,095 times).

Lol!! So, Just over 2% of the US population were responsible for electing a black president.:lol:

Enough said I think. Puts the rest of your diatribe into perspective.

Unfortunatley I am unable to see things your way as I can't get my head that far up my arse.

Forum List

Back