I am a Racist

No, but those who still blame Jews for others' crimes are rightfully marginalized.

Off course it will be marginalized when the vast majority of it is utter bull shit, but you, Huggy and Shogun can go right along on blaming everything on the Jews. They are an easy target.

I just wonder who you will blame when they are gone!

I don't blame everything on the jews. Just what I have experienced in person...The rudest assholes on the planet..and I have a thing about treason, spying and foreign entaglements which AIPAC encourages.

Other than that I don't think about jews much.

Never even met a Jew before ya lying bastard!

Off course it will be marginalized when the vast majority of it is utter bull shit, but you, Huggy and Shogun can go right along on blaming everything on the Jews. They are an easy target.

I don't blame everything on the jews. Just what I have experienced in person...The rudest assholes on the planet..and I have a thing about treason, spying and foreign entaglements which AIPAC encourages.

Other than that I don't think about jews much.

Never even met a Jew before ya lying bastard!

Oh please tell me how nice the jews are again... You are such an idiot. You can't defend bad behavior by calling someone a liar. It may work in your fucked up repressive cowardly jew society. Not in the real world. What you do is jew-typically impotent. I've never seen you deny jews are asshole cowards..just that whitnesses to it are liars. WEAK.

I agree with Editec! It's the damned dirty hippies!

The hippies.. They smell like stale inscense. They braid thier hair like they wannabe black. They smoke pot. They say stupid glib shit constantly and when they get in groups they act like they are all sharing some inside joke .... they giggle like morons. They cover thier cars with bumper stickers just in case you had any doubts about what they think about.

They are also the most intolorant of fuckers .

For the most part they are unemployable. What's not to like?

Always with the ignorant and erroneous sterotypes! You are a small man!

do you have a problem with that ?

i love how we're supposed to have freedom of speech in this country but in reality we don't even have freedom of thought.

Hi I'm new here and saw this post and want to respond. It isn't true that you don't have freedom of thought. But if your thoughts will cause strife it is best to keep them to yourself. Civilized people do this.

Racism is a "thought crime" straight out of Orwell's 1984 novel.

Racism is another word for dumb.

pathetic !

Racism is not the way to live successfully.

liberal Jews elected a black president as a final nail in the coffin of Racism so they can continue and expand their genocide of Palestinians. nobody can question Jews because you don't want to be racist in a country with a black president. brilliant.

I didn't vote for Obama of course. Do you know anything about the Bible and history? They coincide and the Bible says that Jesus Christ himself will fight against anyone who fights Israel. This is about to happen according to Zechariah the prophet.
anybody who is against Racism is a brainwashed liberal.

Civilized people know that racism (hate) doesn't work.

to be *against* Racism is to be against reason. i have not the slightest inclination to explain why because frankly i don't care what anybody thinks.

Yes it is apparent you don't care what others think. You're outnumbered because most people do care what others think about them. How you could think racism is against reason is against reason. Racism results in even murder.
i also don't have anything against blacks or any other race.

I'm not Black or any race I would boast of and I respect everyone's God given right to exist and be happy.
i just recognize that no two races are equal just like no two human beings are equal

Is a white woman dying of cancer unequal to a Black woman with no cancer? Is a rich Arab unequal to a white homeless man begging outside Walmart? God is no respecter of persons and this is obvious. The sun shines on us all and helps us all and the sun will burn anyone of us who doesn't respect its heat.
You are wrong as wrong can be in how you "see" things.

of course that should have been obvious to ANYBODY except you all became very adept at DOUBLETHINK.

Doublethink? No it is correct thinking people have who respect others rights to exist and be happy knowing God doesn't favor anyone, so who are you to favor and be a racist when he isn't? You may come back with a retort but I'm ready for you.

as i said - pathetic !

and then again, as i said, i don't really care.

read my rant here:

and on and on...

Look at a white woman weighing 450 pounds (poor thing) and look at an Arab or Indian or Black woman weighing the same as her. They all die from heart disease. While the Eskimo never gets heart disease. What is pathetic is your inability to see and understand and know and comprehend and most of all to love. You seem to have no idea what is going on.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX(edited for spam- contact CrimsonWhite for any related questions)

Ho hum...

Last edited:
The good thing about hippies is that by comparison they make hillbillies look respectable. I have personally never known a Jew except for on talk radio and I like all of those. I don't see what the hang up is on Jews, they're what 8 million people worldwide?

do you have a problem with that ?

i love how we're supposed to have freedom of speech in this country but in reality we don't even have freedom of thought.

Hi I'm new here and saw this post and want to respond. It isn't true that you don't have freedom of thought. But if your thoughts will cause strife it is best to keep them to yourself. Civilized people do this.

Racism is a "thought crime" straight out of Orwell's 1984 novel.

Racism is another word for dumb.

pathetic !

Racism is not the way to live successfully.

liberal Jews elected a black president as a final nail in the coffin of Racism so they can continue and expand their genocide of Palestinians. nobody can question Jews because you don't want to be racist in a country with a black president. brilliant.

I didn't vote for Obama of course. Do you know anything about the Bible and history? They coincide and the Bible says that Jesus Christ himself will fight against anyone who fights Israel. This is about to happen according to Zechariah the prophet.
anybody who is against Racism is a brainwashed liberal.

Civilized people know that racism (hate) doesn't work.

to be *against* Racism is to be against reason. i have not the slightest inclination to explain why because frankly i don't care what anybody thinks.

Yes it is apparent you don't care what others think. You're outnumbered because most people do care what others think about them. How you could think racism is against reason is against reason. Racism results in even murder.
i also don't have anything against blacks or any other race.

I'm not Black however I respect their God given right to exist and be happy.
i just recognize that no two races are equal just like no two human beings are equal

Is a white woman dying of cancer unequal to a Black woman with no cancer? Is a rich Arab unequal to a white homeless man begging outside Walmart? God is no respecter of persons and this is obvious. The sun shines on us all and helps us all and the sun will burn anyone of us who doesn't respect its heat.
You are wrong as wrong can be in how you "see" things.

of course that should have been obvious to ANYBODY except you all became very adept at DOUBLETHINK.

Doublethink? No it is correct thinking people have who respect others rights to exist and be happy knowing God doesn't favor anyone, so who are you to favor and be a racist when he isn't? You may come back with a retort but I'm ready for you.

as i said - pathetic !

and then again, as i said, i don't really care.

read my rant here:

and on and on...

Look at a white woman weighing 450 pounds (poor thing) and look at an Arab or Indian or Black woman weighing the same as her. They all die from heart disease. While the Eskimo never gets heart disease. What is pathetic is your inability to see and understand and know and comprehend and most of all to love. You seem to have no idea what is going on.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX(edited for spam- contact CrimsonWhite for any related questions)

Ho hum...

The good thing about hippies is that by comparison they make hillbillies look respectable. I have personally never known a Jew except for on talk radio and I like all of those. I don't see what the hang up is on Jews, they're what 8 million people worldwide?

I used to have a few Jewish friends as a younger man in Seattle.. Then I learned to fly and traveled the east coast. I was exposed to the rudest behavior I have ever whitnessed up to that time in my life. IMHO most jews are rude assholes and cowards. I don't give a fuck if ghook or anybody from AIPAC denies it by calling me a liar. It is the truth.

Why can't people choose to like or dislike other people for whatever reason they choose? Isn't that part of what being free means?

Yes, indeed. Thousands of American soldiers have laid down their lives over the past 200+ years so you can be a backward ass prejudiced fuckhead. Yay you!

you, Huggy and Shogun can go right along on blaming everything on the Jews. They are an easy targets. Its the cowards way!

Whom was that directed towards? Me or kalam? *blinkblink*

Never really known any jews myself (save for friend-of-a-friend's-cousin), although I've known one Semite to my knowledge. Lookes kinda like a Caucasian, save for the distinct nose- put the Greeks to shame! She might've been a halfbreed, though, cause didn't Semitic women were so tall.. and athletic... Perhaps she was an outlier

Last edited:

I used to have a few Jewish friends as a younger man in Seattle.. Then I learned to fly and traveled the east coast. I was exposed to the rudest behavior I have ever whitnessed up to that time in my life. IMHO most jews are rude assholes and cowards. I don't give a fuck if ghook or anybody from AIPAC denies it by calling me a liar. It is the truth.

Most of the people I meet are rude assholes and cowards, or at least one of the two. It could be an East Coast thing, a woman I know went up there for business for about a week and said they were all a bunch of jackasses.

Yes, indeed. Thousands of American soldiers have laid down their lives over the past 200+ years so you can be a backward ass prejudiced fuckhead. Yay you!

I see you're exercising your right to dislike those you don't agree with. Honestly though, your insults are rather lame. Can't you be more creative with your insults?

You call me backward and prejudiced, but yet you have absolutely nothing to support that claim.

you can be a backward ass prejudiced fuckhead. Yay you!

Yay me...I prefer to think of myself as an experienced in life backassward fuckhead thankyou very much.

I think your shrink needs to adjust your medication.

you, Huggy and Shogun can go right along on blaming everything on the Jews. They are an easy targets. Its the cowards way!

Whome was that directed towards? Me or kalam? *blinkblink*

Never really known any jews myself (save for friend-of-a-friend's-cousin), although I've known one Semite to my knowledge. Lookes kinda like a Caucasian, save for the distinct nose- put the Greeks to shame! She might've been a halfbreed, though, cause didn't Semitic women were so tall.. and athletic... Perhaps she was an outlier

The Who was Kalam!

I thought blaming the jews went out of style?
No, but those who still blame Jews for others' crimes are rightfully marginalized.

Off course it will be marginalized when the vast majority of it is utter bull shit, but you, Huggy and Shogun can go right along on blaming everything on the Jews. They are an easy targets. Its the cowards way!

Get a life.

I don't blame everything on the jews. Just what I have experienced in person...The rudest assholes on the planet..

Wrong, that distinction belongs to you Huggy. You are a vile person.

I see you're exercising your right to dislike those you don't agree with. Honestly though, your insults are rather lame. Can't you be more creative with your insults?

YOu have to earn better insults. I've seen nothing that persuades me that you are worth the time investment, at this point in time.

You call me backward and prejudiced, but yet you have absolutely nothing to support that claim.

That was a more generalized response directed at the absurdity of your comments.

I don't blame everything on the jews. Just what I have experienced in person...The rudest assholes on the planet..

Wrong, that distinction belongs to you Huggy. You are a vile person.

You take the internet a bit too seriously...get a life.

Forum List

Back