I am a Racist

Blaming the Jooz is NEVER out of style, my naive friend. They are the permanent scapegoats. It's just interesting WHO is blaming them these days (primarily, the left).

Blaming the Jooz is NEVER out of style, my naive friend. They are the permanent scapegoats. It's just interesting WHO is blaming them these days (primarily, the left).

What are the left blaming the Jews for? Getting the country into Iraq is all I could imagine. Which IMO was more of a neocon thing. The Neocon movement did have a Jewish component, but it was by no means a Jewish movement, it was broader than that.

At least this bigot is willing to own up to his prejudice. A number here aren't, because apparently you're not a bigot as long as you direct your generalizations and irrational hatred toward certain groups.

For what it's worth, you're a fool if you believe what you wrote, neurosport, and your honesty doesn't make you less of one. Still, it's something.

What are the left blaming the Jews for? Getting the country into Iraq is all I could imagine. Which IMO was more of a neocon thing. The Neocon movement did have a Jewish component, but it was by no means a Jewish movement, it was broader than that.

I've heard several leftist sources discussing ZOG. Something I found ironic, given that ZOG is a myth created by the far right.

Originally posted by neurosport
I am a Racist

do you have a problem with that ?

Stay a little longer and you'll soon find out this board's dirty little secret, newbie.

99% of the super patriotic american clowns of the US Message Board are not racists in AMERICA because in PALESTINE they put any KKK Grand Wizard to shame.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't care if anyone calls me a racist anymore. The term has been used for so much that it is really pointless. That was part of the point, I think.

I thought blaming the jews went out of style?
No, but those who still blame Jews for others' crimes are rightfully marginalized.

Off course it will be marginalized when the vast majority of it is utter bull shit, but you, Huggy and Shogun can go right along on blaming everything on the Jews. They are an easy targets. Its the cowards way!

I just wonder who you will blame when they are gone!

Last edited:
I thought blaming the jews went out of style?
No, but those who still blame Jews for others' crimes are rightfully marginalized.

Off course it will be marginalized when the vast majority of it is utter bull shit, but you, Huggy and Shogun can go right along on blaming everything on the Jews. They are an easy target.

I just wonder who you will blame when they are gone!

I don't blame everything on the jews. Just what I have experienced in person...The rudest assholes on the planet..and I have a thing about treason, spying and foreign entaglements which AIPAC encourages.

Other than that I don't think about jews much.

Jhook gave me a neg rep for this? See what I mean...Jews are cowards. What a fuckin pussy.

Last edited:
I agree with Editec! It's the damned dirty hippies!

The hippies.. They smell like stale inscense. They braid thier hair like they wannabe black. They smoke pot. They say stupid glib shit constantly and when they get in groups they act like they are all sharing some inside joke .... they giggle like morons. They cover thier cars with bumper stickers just in case you had any doubts about what they think about.

They are also the most intolorant of fuckers .

For the most part they are unemployable. What's not to like?

Forum List

Back